PDA

View Full Version : is sex better with a smoking hot

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 12:17 PM
chick as opposed to a not so smoking hot one or is it all perception??
Blown"the only thing I am tagging is my hand"472

Slick
09-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Depends on who's better in the sack or which one is your wife :D
[ September 10, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Slick ]

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 12:21 PM
At least your hand won't talk back :D when you not "TAGGING" it
[ September 10, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Liberator TJ1984
09-10-2003, 12:24 PM
I'm with River Dave ...
Give me the WildCat :D

betty boop
09-10-2003, 12:25 PM
that is quite the odd question - but wouldn't it depend on what YOU think is hot???

HOSS
09-10-2003, 12:27 PM
It`s all in the amount of beer needed to get the job done.

superdave013
09-10-2003, 12:33 PM
UGLY CHICKS TRY HARDER!
They have to. You're not going to take her out to show her off. But you will take her out because she s--ks good dick.
It's about the same as the bitch factor. She can be a bitch or she can be fat. But she can't be a fat bitch! lol

TheLurker
09-10-2003, 12:37 PM
The sex was always much better with the insecure psycho chicks than with the more normal ones.
Why I don’t know but it is

faster
09-10-2003, 12:40 PM
[ September 10, 2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: faster ]

faster
09-10-2003, 12:40 PM
No such thing as a bad lay, some are just better than others :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-10-2003, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blown 472:
[QB] chick as opposed to a not so smoking hot one or is it all perception??
Uuuuhhhhh, ya think?? Then again, I hear fat bitches are good.
It's all the same in the dark anyways. Or not.
Chicks that can dance good, can ****. My opinion.
Damn, my woman tears up the dance floor. :D :D

1stepcloser
09-10-2003, 01:29 PM
TheLurker:
The sex was always much better with the insecure psycho chicks than with the more normal ones.I have to agree with this. Problem is when you try to dump them.
"Psycho Bitch from Hell".
Anyone who has been there knows the story.
:rolleyes:

betty boop
09-10-2003, 03:51 PM
could you please define "psycho bitch"

Boozer
09-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Why is that? It is so true that the best ****s are also the most psychotic. Best lay of my life also stole all my shit and royally f%^&ed me over but god damn she was a good lay.
The worst though is the super duper hot women that are like screwing a dead fish. They just lay there and do nothing. What a waste.

betty boop
09-10-2003, 04:00 PM
so what your saying is that any woman who has been called a psycho bitch could be a guaranteed good lay???? :p

CEO
09-10-2003, 04:03 PM
psychos do have the darkside working for them. (if I remember correctly)!
[ September 10, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: CEOinSoCal ]

waterslinger
09-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Men, Put me down for the crazy girls are best club.
Some of the hot girls I taged, well lets just say
I had better rides on a mechanical pony for 25 cents.

waterslinger
09-10-2003, 04:06 PM
SunBunny, If you need to ask....
I am thinking you are a good lay.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2003, 04:11 PM
So it's the "what's my name bitch" that you all like. :D :D

jlnorthrup122
09-10-2003, 04:13 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TheLurker:
The sex was always much better with the insecure psycho chicks than with the more normal ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to agree with this. Problem is when you try to dump them.
"Psycho Bitch from Hell".
Anyone who has been there knows the story.
fow shizzle I had a phsyco bitch haras me for a year!
an as for the hot bitches justa layen there on yah they weren't wantin yah there pally you werent the flavor she bargained for! you gotta get your girl in the **** monstermode bizzles! :cool: so my guess is you had no moves or skills or not the rite size! :D

jlnorthrup122
09-10-2003, 04:15 PM
So it's the "what's my name bitch" that you all like. AUUWW HELLLL YEAHH! I like a rough woman fow show! :)

Jrocket
09-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Doesnt matter too me.Any port in a storm! :D

RaysonRat
09-10-2003, 04:26 PM
I think everyone here has ridden a moped at least once i think what really matters is how much the're into you

jlnorthrup122
09-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Rayson Rat:
I think everyone here has ridden a moped at least once i think what really matters is how much the're into you my words exactly the bizzles gotta dizzle You!
and it would apear as though mrsflyinVee is a hottaay and a phcyco ahw hell yeah look out jamie I wanta trade you wives!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2003, 04:36 PM
sorry we don't go to e bay LOL!! :D

Jbb
09-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Jrocket:
Doesnt matter too me.Any port in a storm! :D Damm Quality reply rocket....! :D

betty boop
09-10-2003, 04:53 PM
in your case i might have to say yes wink j/k

betty boop
09-10-2003, 04:55 PM
isn't sex just good if it's with the person you want it to be with?????

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2003, 05:01 PM
I agree with sunbunny. I've been married for 16 years and i am very happy. Mr. Vee loves for me to ask him what my name is LMAO!! :D biatch
[ September 10, 2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: MRS FLYIN VEE ]

Tom Brown
09-10-2003, 05:04 PM
sunbunny:
so what your saying is that any woman who has been called a psycho bitch could be a guaranteed good lay???? :p Yes.

betty boop
09-10-2003, 05:10 PM
then i would have to say there are alot of good lays out there...

jlnorthrup122
09-10-2003, 05:14 PM
well beings how you don't Ebay Mrs Flyin Vee can you take my hot 22 year old wife under your wing? :D :D :D School her for me School her! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Well there's a big age difference there JL but I could probable teach her a thing or two. First go buy a swing and hang it in your room. LOL!! :D :p

jlnorthrup122
09-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Well there's a big age difference there JL but I could probable teach her a thing or two. First go buy a swing and hang it in your room. LOL!! :D :D ROTFLMAO
I need to hang a hammock to so I will do that to! :D Age difference well she turns 23 this week! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2003, 05:36 PM
LOL!! I will be 35 so yah a big age difference. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
09-10-2003, 05:37 PM
sunbunny:
then i would have to say there are alot of good lays out there... No question.
The thing is, this is something that is often overlooked when moving. Just prior to moving is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a really outstanding sexual experience. It helps with the stress of packing too... and we all know how unhealthy stress is.

jlnorthrup122
09-10-2003, 06:19 PM
LOL!! I will be 35 so yah a big age difference. Hey I have seen the bikini posts of you and Hey you have a nicer body than alot of the college chicks I seen! and hey you have wisdom to go with the hotness. and 35 thats not that old! :cool:

topgun
09-10-2003, 06:29 PM
The hot chick rules, but she needs a certain amount of psychoness to be a true performer. I find that some quantity of booze (cheap or expensive, take your pick) and a skunky fattie remove most inhibitions. It also helps if you're a technition on your part. Can't rev the motor until you warm it up. :D
John H.

Kilrtoy
09-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Sexy is always better with a hottie, but as with most I too have driven a few pigs.
Yes I had one that belong in the mental ward, but there was no hole left untouched on that body and she wanted it all the time and was a freak in bed too, the rest of her brain scared the shit out of me.....
luckily I now have MRS KILRTOY, but she still is a woman, so im sure the psycho is in there some where, I just havent seen it yet, and hope I never do....

waterslinger
09-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Who said swing. I love our swing. Swing did pull
out of the door frame one time. Miss waterslinger
on the deck covered in wood chips. Funny but was very close to the money shot.
Note to self when you install new swing be sure
lag bolt is in header and not just door frame.

1stepcloser
09-10-2003, 11:07 PM
sunbunny:
could you please define "psycho bitch" A real sweetheart when first you meet. Maybe go to dinner, that usually goes well, couple of drinks, next thing you know, shes got your dick in her hand as you are kissing goodnight.
You are thinking WHOO HOO!! I scored with this one...then, usually after a few rounds of fantastic sex, a couple of weeks go by, she's not so new anymore, you figure it's time to look up a bud and do some partying.
She dont wanna leave.
Dont like you hanging with your buddies.
You decide this broads gotta go...she has a whole other plan in mind though.
And separating from you aint in it. eek!
what follows has a few variables, but usually will follow a time honored tradition of dozens of phone calls, drive by's, harrasment at the job, pleading, cussing, threatening, you get the idea.
We, as men, will usually respond by ignoring the Psycho Bitch, hoping she will just go away.
And telling all your buddies that although the sex was first rate...."this bitch is Psycho".
Till we get to remebering "the Sex".
So we call back, hook up, tear it up again, then, back to the routine.
argue
I think you get the idea... :D

RotorHead
09-10-2003, 11:58 PM
Just how much bullshit has everyone put up with for a nice, hard, little piece of ass? I'm betting we have some good stories, and not just from the guys.

Slick
09-11-2003, 06:10 AM
Lets remember, practice makes perfect :D
[ September 11, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Slick ]

Chase
09-11-2003, 07:17 AM
sunbunny:
that is quite the odd question - but wouldn't it depend on what YOU think is hot??? I so agree..

91nordic29
09-11-2003, 07:29 AM
i'd rather be a WILDCAT than a psycho biatch or fish anyday. wildcats are the best.

Blown 472
09-11-2003, 07:31 AM
91nordic29:
i'd rather be a WILDCAT than a psycho biatch or fish anyday. wildcats are the best. Sooooooooo, you do chicks?

betty boop
09-11-2003, 07:48 AM
let me be the first to tell ya - there are alot of psycho men out there to - and yes - they are also a good lay....
tom - what are you talking about moving????

TheLurker
09-11-2003, 08:05 AM
We, as men, will usually respond by ignoring the Psycho Bitch, hoping she will just go away.
And telling all your buddies that although the sex was first rate...."this bitch is Psycho".
Till we get to remebering "the Sex".
So we call back, hook up, tear it up again, then, back to the routine.
argue
I think you get the idea... :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Which brings up another subject...
After trying to get rid of the bitch you start thing of the really wild sex and go back for one or two last romps in the sack before trying to pawn her off or loose her again?
I admit to being guilty of that.

betty boop
09-11-2003, 08:13 AM
ain't that the truth - how is it that men are soooooo good at ignoring women??? do you really lack in feelings for others or have you guys got a switch that you can just turn off your feelings?????

Blown 472
09-11-2003, 08:17 AM
sunbunny:
ain't that the truth - how is it that men are soooooo good at ignoring women??? do you really lack in feelings for others or have you guys got a switch that you can just turn off your feelings????? It is a learned talent, we got it from.........

betty boop
09-11-2003, 08:22 AM
from.........????????

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 08:35 AM
sunbunny:
How is it that men are soooooo good at ignoring women??? do you really lack in feelings for others or have you guys got a switch that you can just turn off your feelings????? It's not about feeling's as much as emotion.
It seems to me that woman (in general) get emotionally involved after a few hayrides, whereas men (in general) do not.
To (most) guy's sex is more of an activity, than a bonding.
Conversly, women (most) become all squishy and in love. :)

betty boop
09-11-2003, 08:36 AM
but - don't women RESPOND to what the man is saying and acting??????

THOR
09-11-2003, 08:41 AM
sunbunny:
but - don't women RESPOND to what the man is saying and acting?????? How do most respond to having ye ole ass slapped with in the thrawls of sex?

Blown 472
09-11-2003, 08:43 AM
devil devil :D :D
Or your head bangin agianst the headboard while I am pulling your hair and pouring it to you from behind while abba is playing on the cd player??
[ September 11, 2003, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

betty boop
09-11-2003, 08:45 AM
come on, you guys say things - especially if you think it's gonna get you laid - your all just in denial...
sorry, not all, i hate generalizing, some of you

Blown 472
09-11-2003, 08:46 AM
sunbunny:
come on, you guys say things - especially if you think it's gonna get you laid - your all just in denial...
sorry, not all, i hate generalizing, some of you Huh?? I never have to talk shit to my hand

betty boop
09-11-2003, 08:47 AM
they probably wouldn't listen anyway...

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 08:59 AM
sunbunny:
but - don't women RESPOND to what the man is saying and acting?????? Of course.
Men respond as well.
It's the response that's at issue here.
How much love do think a guy would get if he were to treat the women he came into contact with poorly.
See, in the beginning, the woman is the center of our world, (a target) he is interested in bedding her.
He responds as needed to get what he desires.
The woman (in general) falls for this tried and true tactic and responds by giving up to him what she feels will bring them closer. (the Kill)
This is good for a while, till he tires of her constant companionship, and decides that this broad has got to go.
He responds by treating her poorly, hoping she will leave him alone.
She responds by becoming the previously mentioned "Psycho Bitch from Hell".
That rarely works in their favor.

betty boop
09-11-2003, 09:06 AM
that's a good thought there....
ya got me- i have no reply..

betty boop
09-11-2003, 09:14 AM
i guess as women we should just KNOW that you men are only after one thing and should never ever think of any kind of long term thing...
i sure feel sorry for those poor suckers that are actually looking for something more frown

betty boop
09-11-2003, 09:20 AM
i can honestly say (i will probably be in shit for this post) i have had that exact scenerio happen to me (and no i did not turn into a psycho bitch - i just believed whole heartedly what this man said to me) then bam!!! see ya

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 09:28 AM
I dont want to be labeled as a woman-hater here...
Every now and then we meet "the one."
She rocks our world like no other.
if all is right with the world, it's blissful.
Too often though, we wind up treating her poorly as well, then spend the rest of our lives playing the "coulda-woulda-shoulda" thing. :(
There is hope. Dont give up.
Besides, arent you enjoying the sex as well?

91nordic29
09-11-2003, 09:35 AM
Blown 472:
91nordic29:
i'd rather be a WILDCAT than a psycho biatch or fish anyday. wildcats are the best. Sooooooooo, you do chicks? no, Goob! that isnt what i meant. i meant that i AM a wildcat, and that is the best way to be. (so i've been told) :D

betty boop
09-11-2003, 09:38 AM
i have played the woulda-shoulda-couldav for a long time - it gets us nowhere - feelings are feelings and no matter what we do - they are there - noone can make us rid of them - we just have to keep them to ourselves....
and sex, well, that's over to

betty boop
09-11-2003, 09:55 AM
it's called "revenge" RD - about time a woman breaks the mans heart...

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 10:18 AM
RiverDave:
. In the words of Trent (Swingers quote) "You take yourself outta the game, Puppy dogs n Ice Cream end up on the friendship tip."
"I don't want you to be the guy in the PG movie.. The guy that everybodies hoping gets the girl. I want you to be the guy in the rated R movie, The guy your not quite sure ya like yet."
There's more truth to that then you'd think.
Every Chick that I've hung out with on any level recently is looking to get there rocks off just like the guys in highschool were. Kinda weird how the roles reversed actually.. **** it though, after some life lessons recently it works for me. wink :D
RD <--- All about just having goodtimes Dave, I think you misunderstand me.
I generalize the people in my statements. as a whole, this is the game being played.
Yes, it's true I am in an older generation than you, but the game is not any different, just played on a different field.
Sounds to me like you are the one looking for the relationship.
If thats the case, then I believe you will have a different perspective on whats happening in the early stages of the game. You are not tiring of the lady, looking for a way out (as I described in my previous posts), rather, you are continuing with the attention shown from the beginning, trying to make it blossom.
This is in stark contrast to what I am describing.
You are the exception I mentioned.
Perhaps it's the crowd you are looking in, but in my experience, the generalization I presented is, for the most part, a reality.
As Sunbunny so aptly verified in her post.
:cool:

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 10:20 AM
Oh, and for the record, Sunbunny, I have had my heart broken. :(
One for the ladies, huh?

betty boop
09-11-2003, 10:29 AM
all i know is this - i have loved this man for many years, still do, nothing will ever change that - like i said, we all have our own feelings and noone can make us rid of them, no matter how much THEY don't want to hear the truth
i just wish that this person hadn't said all the things he did in the beginning and then bail when it got to heated - it seems to me that when a man finally realizes his feelings for a woman and says the 3 magical words, they bail - why is the word love so scary to men and if it is why do they say it in the first place - men have got to know that when a woman hears those words, they melt...

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 12:01 PM
O.K. Sunbunny, heres a little something that I hope will make you feel a little better about the future...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/398yesterdays_wife-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/398Todays_wife.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/398Future_wife-med.jpg

betty boop
09-11-2003, 12:48 PM
that is just perfect :D

waterslinger
09-11-2003, 01:47 PM
. It is important that a woman helps you around the
> house and has a job.
>
>
> 2. It is important that a woman makes you laugh.
>
>
> 3. It is important to find a woman you can count on
> and doesn't lie to you.
>
>
> 4. It is important that a woman is good in bed and
> loves making love to you.
>
>
> 5. It is really important that these four women don't
> know each other...

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 02:25 PM
RiverDave:
The Game that you described is still in full effect for the "women in your age group...Careful there, youngster, you almost sound like you're callin' me old or something... :D :D However for the younger types I.E. Outta Highschool up to about 25'ish...etc. etc.
RD Again with the name calling.
The "women in my age group" wink I have found, are just that. Women. A little older, softer, and a lot more experienced.
Very little of the aforementioned games, they, like men in my "age group" know what it is we want, and are, for the most part, not afraid to ask for it.
No argument here, just a few observations from the peanut gallery.
I will concede to you that my earlier posts do include dated material, as I dont much interact with the age group you mentioned, as I find their mom's more appealing to my taste. (Hell, I have a daughter in that group!) But I still stand that the attitude is pretty similar. Again, generally speaking.

1stepcloser
09-11-2003, 02:52 PM
Yes, I do...
She's 18, and a first year student at LMU.
Been going to Havasu since she was two, can drive a boat with the best of them.
Definately keepin her away from the likes of YOU!! :D :D
BTW, she was at OP6, as my DD...
[ September 11, 2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: 1stepcloser ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Slick:
Lets remember, practice makes perfect :D sorry slick but perfect practice makes perfect. LMAO!! :D :p

78Eliminator
09-12-2003, 09:59 AM
Funny, all day yesterday I thought this thread was called:
"Is sex better than smoking pot"

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 10:23 AM
78Eliminator:
Funny, all day yesterday I thought this thread was called:
"Is sex better than smoking pot" Or "is sex better when smoking pot" ???

betty boop
09-12-2003, 10:48 AM
who's been smoking pot????

betty boop
09-12-2003, 10:48 AM
who's been smoking pot???? :cool:
mmmm, maybe i've been smoking pot - double post!!!
[ September 12, 2003, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: sunbunny ]

Blown 472
09-12-2003, 10:49 AM
I am smoking a big ol blunt right now. Wanna a hit?

betty boop
09-12-2003, 10:51 AM
sure, let's pass to the right... :D