PDA

View Full Version : ***Spam*** Interior For Sale

75_Elim
06-07-2003, 05:24 PM
I'm having a brand new interior built for my boat as we speak and I'd hate to throw my old one out. If someone is looking for a clean replacement for their ride I'll let this go for only $300 bucks. I'm in the Northern Los Angeles area and would be willing to meet half way (to a point) for pick up. I could even bring it to OP6 if you'll be there. The pic does not show the small jumper seat next to the engine cover, but they're back there. It came out of my 21' Eliminator Day Cruiser. The web site in my profile has more pics of the boat if you need to see more. PM me or post if you have any questions.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/124My_Interior-med.jpg

DansBlown73Nordic
06-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Are you willing to meet me halfway??? wink smile_sp idea

SandbarScot
06-08-2003, 06:31 AM
I had a similar set up in my 78 Eliminator. The color was avocado green and some of the wood was rotted, so I just threw it out. Are you going to cover the engine all the way across and build a bench seat, or keep the dog house?

75_Elim
06-09-2003, 07:37 AM
Dans66Stevens:
Are you willing to meet me halfway??? wink smile_sp idea That would be just about Goodland, Kansas.... That may be just a bit far jawdrop

75_Elim
06-09-2003, 07:38 AM
SandbarScot:
I had a similar set up in my 78 Eliminator. The color was avocado green and some of the wood was rotted, so I just threw it out. Are you going to cover the engine all the way across and build a bench seat, or keep the dog house? I'm going with the full engine cover with a bench. My goal was to make room for the CMI Headers.

BIGAMIST
06-09-2003, 10:39 PM
To the top wink