PDA

View Full Version : YO disco_charger!

gigamurph
04-05-2003, 12:23 AM
What's up with knockin' my 5 star ratin' down to 4 stars? Why, I oughtta.... Just kiddin' ya putzy! I don't need no stinkin' stars to know who likes me or not! When you're a DICK, it's not real hard to figure out who your friends are and who aren't your friends. I got no friends and it doesn't bother me one bit. Ya know why? Because I'll keep comin' around and buggin' ya all the same; like it or not! In fact, if ya don't like it, that's even more reason to keep comin' back and slingin' 'em! :p wink :D
BTW, why do all the women who have voted for me give me 5 stars and all the guys give me 3 stars? hmmmm....

Mandelon
04-05-2003, 05:41 AM
Gig, this is obviously a disguised plea for stars. I'll shoot ya a fiver but only for the "butt spokes" post the other day. :D :D

gigamurph
04-05-2003, 09:18 AM
Mandelon:
Gig, this is obviously a disguised plea for stars. I'll shoot ya a fiver but only for the "butt spokes" post the other day. :D :D Uh, thanx M but that wasn't me w/ the "butt-spokes" post! Now ya went and p**sed somebody off!....and my post wasn't a plea of any kind for stars. I don't need no stinkin' stars! It was just an easy opportunity to GIG ol' d_c, the putz; which BTW makes my day!
:p

hoolign
04-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Gig I shot ya 5,just cause OZZY would want it that way!!

disco_charger
04-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Gig, I got to be honest, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I haven't rated you good or bad. It does point out to me how important YOU think you are, thinking everyone is always thinking about you. By the way, you aren't even close to being a dick. You're kind of a geek, but in a good way. See ya next time at the river Gigeek!
wink
Disco

Mandelon
04-05-2003, 10:18 PM
gigamurph:
Mandelon:
Gig, this is obviously a disguised plea for stars. I'll shoot ya a fiver but only for the "butt spokes" post the other day. :D :D Uh, thanx M but that wasn't me w/ the "butt-spokes" post! Now ya went and p**sed somebody off!....and my post wasn't a plea of any kind for stars. I don't need no stinkin' stars! It was just an easy opportunity to GIG ol' d_c, the putz; which BTW makes my day!
:p Check again, gig. It was from the "extreme boats" thread....don't tell me the memory is fading too now??? :D :D
gigamurph
Quadruple Digit Club
Member # 690
posted March 19, 2003 09:44 PM
Yo Martha! I think I found the only other guy on this planet that doesn't know what a butt-spoke is!
It's a long road back to sanity and I don't have a map!
-
Posts: 1732 | From: Hemet, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged |

gigamurph
04-05-2003, 10:29 PM
Yep Mandelon; memory has gone to s**t as well as just about everything else I guess!
hoolign, my OZZY-lovin' man! Long time no read! Life bein' good to ya?
....and d_c, don't even put me in that category, 'cause I's don't fit! Was just checkin' out my profile and lo and behold....disco_charger [3]. Oh; and BTW, sleeping
[ April 05, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

jet4fun
04-05-2003, 11:35 PM
uncle gig, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuup
btw. we can see what other people have rated us??? where

gigamurph
04-06-2003, 12:38 AM
jet4fun:
uncle gig, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuup
btw. we can see what other people have rated us??? where Waz be da happenin' my Pyramid CC-Rider? Congrats on da graduation. Ya did graduate; right? Damn, we gotta get back out to Pyramid this year. That was the best time! Good people; good food; friggin' cold; GOOD TIMES! Ya really wanna know what other people think of ya? OK. Left click on "My Profile" at the right -hand top of the thread page and "VOILA!"; there ya got it! Keep the dry side up and the wet side slidin'!
:p
BTW; I slipped ya the tongue....Wait! That's not right! I slipped ya 5 stars! Yeah; that's it! I slipped ya 5 stars just for s**ts & giggles! Later dude!
[ April 06, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

jet4fun
04-06-2003, 12:52 AM
thanks for the 5 er gig, right back at ya, we need to get together soon...
btw i knew about that, but i thought you were sayin that you could see what each individual person put for your rating (example: you could see that i gave you that 1 star last year....J/K wink )

gigamurph
04-06-2003, 08:53 AM
jet4fun:
thanks for the 5 er gig, right back at ya, we need to get together soon...
btw i knew about that, but i thought you were sayin that you could see what each individual person put for your rating (example: you could see that i gave you that 1 star last year....J/K wink ) Nah, ya can,t really see what others are ratin' ya! I was just messin' w/d_c 'cause he's so damn fun to mess with and was the first one I came to the other night when I was in one of "those moods".
:p wink

gigamurph
04-06-2003, 09:57 AM
OK, I gotta come clean. da gig is such a dumba** (oh, like ya'll didn't know that already!). I misread that section and always thought that was the ratin' that others gave me, not vice-versa (always wondered about that). You're correctomundo d_c; you probably never even rated me (though I'm sure you'll give me a 1 now unless you can figure out how to give me a 0). I really don't care about my stars,; I was just ribbin' d_c and came off lookin' stupid (hey, wait a minute! I AM STUPID!) My apologies to all and d_c, yes, I did give you 3 stars a long time ago. That was before I met ya and judged ya on your post content. Now that I know ya, I'd probably give ya a 1 (unless I can figure out how to give ya a 0!) J/K I will not be postin' for a week as I will be sittin' in the corner w/ MY dunce cap on and writin' on the chalkboard "da gig is a MAJOR dumba**! DUH!" (Actually I'm headin' out on a whirlwind tour of southern Nevada.) d-c, sorry about that and I owe ya a whatever! ( I's don't kneel and bob, pitch, or catch....and I ain't touchin' that thing either! Please try to keep that in mind.) OK, I'll shut da f**k up and get out of here and hope to read ya'll on the other side (of the week that is)! boxed

hoolign
04-06-2003, 10:36 AM
A quote for Da-gig
"of all the things I've lost..I think I miss my mind the most" :D

disco_charger
04-07-2003, 11:16 PM
Ummm, ok? :rolleyes: Is anyone monitoring whether Gig is taking his meds?

beached 1
04-08-2003, 05:56 AM
OK Gig, Disco, Mandelon, Jet4, you all got 5 from me. I've just appointed myself as the 5 star bandit. :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2003, 06:04 AM
I shot 5's to ever I missed in the past wink