PDA

View Full Version : Lost Password

TroubIeOnWater
09-30-2003, 02:57 PM
I don't know my password to my Boozer name and unfortunately I no longer have access to the email account that my password would be emailed too. Is there any way I can get my password emailed to another email adress?

Mandelon
09-30-2003, 03:53 PM
How do we know you are really Boozer????

TroubIeOnWater
09-30-2003, 03:59 PM
Mandelon:
How do we know you are really Boozer???? How far up your ass do I have to stick my foot to prove it to you? Don't be hatin cuz I wont make out with you Mandy.

HalletDave
09-30-2003, 03:59 PM
How do we know you are really Boozer???? Rich,
He said he was Boozer. Isn't that good enough? :D
Hallett (puts too much trust in people sometimes) Dave :D

TroubIeOnWater
09-30-2003, 04:02 PM
RiverDave:
Mandelon:
How do we know you are really Boozer???? 2ndly... if ya are Boozer then why do you have 2 accounts? TroubleonWater isn't a new account here.
RD I got this account before i got boozer but i didnt know my pw one day at work and so i created boozer to use at work. Then boozer just stuck. Unfortunately those "innapropriate" threads caused the company to no longer have use for me and they terminated me today.
Fortunately I got one hell of a job offer about an hour after being let go. So I might make it out to the RD B-Day bash and then come back and start the new jobby job.
Regardless the password will go to my work email which, well, isnt my email anymore. It is now the sole property of Qwest Communications.
So yeah I got fired cuz my dumb ass was on ***boat while at work. Isn't that funny?

TroubIeOnWater
09-30-2003, 04:04 PM
HalletDave:
How do we know you are really Boozer???? Rich,
He said he was Boozer. Isn't that good enough? :D
Hallett (puts too much trust in people sometimes) Dave :D Not only do I admit to being Boozer I also admit to owning a Gayliner. Who else would be so lame????????

jbtrailerjim
09-30-2003, 04:09 PM
I can't think anybody else would want to actualy impersonate him. What are they gonna do come on here and impersonate him and talk shit to people and piss them off. That wouldn't be any different than what he does already. :p :p :p

TroubIeOnWater
09-30-2003, 04:12 PM
jbtrailerjim:
I can't think anybody else would want to actualy impersonate him. What are they gonna do come on here and impersonate him and talk shit to people and piss them off. That wouldn't be any different than what he does already. :p :p :p In the words of Phat Kat F-U Buddy!
:p :D :p

HalletDave
09-30-2003, 04:17 PM
Fortunately I got one hell of a job offer about an hour after being let go. So I might make it out to the RD B-Day bash and then come back and start the new jobby job. jobby job The only doubt I may now have is in bold. I saw that in another post over in Just Jets by guess who? I will let the rest of you figure this one out as I hear yard sodas beckoning to me.
Hallett (am I correct RD?) Dave

TroubIeOnWater
09-30-2003, 04:24 PM
HalletDave:
Fortunately I got one hell of a job offer about an hour after being let go. So I might make it out to the RD B-Day bash and then come back and start the new jobby job. jobby job The only doubt I may now have is in bold. I saw that in another post over in Just Jets by guess who? I will let the rest of you figure this one out as I hear yard sodas beckoning to me.
Hallett (am I correct RD?) Dave I unfortunately cant take the credit for coming up with the line jobby job as I wasn't the first to say it and without a doubt wont be the last to say it.
Now time for some tasteless spam.
Anyone want to set up a T-Mobil account for their small business or consumer needs? PM me :)

Boozer
10-02-2003, 01:53 PM
Well my machine at home had my boozer info cached so im in luck. Boozer is back.

gnarley
10-02-2003, 01:55 PM
TroubIeOnWater:
I don't know my password to my Boozer name and unfortunately I no longer have access to the email account that my password would be emailed too. Is there any way I can get my password emailed to another email adress? sorry rookie
heeheee :rolleyes:

Caribbean Jet
10-02-2003, 01:59 PM
Welcome back boozer and good luck with the new job.