PDA

View Full Version : FUN IN HAVASU

1FastHallett
06-25-2003, 06:46 PM
I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIME LAST WEEKEND (JUNE 21ST). I WENT ALONG WITH A FRIEND OF MINE AND HAD A BLAST. EVERYONE THAT WENT WAS REALLY COOL AND I CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT AGAIN. IM NEW TO THE SITE AND I DONT HAVE A PIC OF MY BOAT YET BUT I WILL HAVE ONE SOON.
JIM

Phat_Kat
06-25-2003, 06:49 PM
wish I coulda been there... maybe next time

wsuwrhr
06-25-2003, 06:52 PM
1FastHallett:
I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIME LAST WEEKEND (JUNE 21ST). I WENT ALONG WITH A FRIEND OF MINE AND HAD A BLAST. EVERYONE THAT WENT WAS REALLY COOL AND I CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT AGAIN. IM NEW TO THE SITE AND I DONT HAVE A PIC OF MY BOAT YET BUT I WILL HAVE ONE SOON.
JIM A friend, is that what you call me? I was hoping you would say an accqaintence. haha. Don't get me in trouble here.
Brian
Try not typing in caps dick...laughs
It was a cool weekend Jim, I am glad we finally got out at the same time. Next trip we have to do some side by side roosters for a photo.
[ June 25, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

1FastHallett
06-25-2003, 06:56 PM
wsuwrhr:
1FastHallett:
JIM A friend, is that what you call me? I was hoping you would say an accaintence. haha. Don't get me in trouble here.
Brian
Try not typing in caps dick...laughs
It was a cool weekend Jim, I am glad we finally got out at the same time. Next trip we have to do some side by side roosters for a photo.

1FastHallett
06-25-2003, 06:58 PM
1FastHallett:
JIM HAHAA Ill try not to get you into to much trouble. And we definatly need to get some pics, im going to pick up that wedge next week.

wsuwrhr
06-25-2003, 07:03 PM
Cool deal.
You are welcome here. Someone of your experience can help alot of people.
I'm going out to the garage to work on the LUV truck. Hopefully if I work on it, I will be allowed to beat on that bad ass motor a little. I tried to get Ben to install it in a v-drive, but no go.
I'll be by to get my bumper. Thanks for the help over the weekend. Sorry about being an ass about the tow, I was just getting frustrated how a simple problem can get so complicated in a matter of minutes.
Brian

1FastHallett
06-25-2003, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wsuwrhr:
Cool deal.
You are welcome here. Someone of your experience can help alot of people.
I'm going out to the garage to work on the LUV truck. Hopefully if I work on it, I will be allowed to beat on that bad ass motor a little. I tried to get Ben to install it in a v-drive, but no go.
I'll be by to get my bumper. Thanks for the help over the weekend. Sorry about being an ass about the tow, I was just getting frustrated how a simple problem can get so complicated in a matter of minutes.
Brian [/Qno problem, i will be up there later anyway so i will bring it by

Mandelon
06-25-2003, 07:22 PM
http://www.speedcraving.com/stv/op6-5/1/images/DSCN0462.jpg
Jim, you are the guy on the far right in the hat, right? Glad you could get on board. :cool: Did Jeremy have a good time too?
FYI Y'all: This guy teaches mechanics how to build engines...
[ June 25, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

1FastHallett
06-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Mandelon:
http://www.speedcraving.com/stv/op6-5/1/images/DSCN0462.jpg
Jim, you are the guy on the far right in the hat, right? Glad you could get on board. :cool: Did Jeremy have a good time too?
FYI Y'all: This guy teaches mechanics how to build engines... yeah that is me, im glad you rememberd me, hope to hang out with you guys again soon!!!!!