PDA

View Full Version : What is the meanest thing you've ever done?

topless
05-17-2003, 06:04 PM
I know personally that I have done alot of mean things. The meanest thing on this forum was the horse pic I posted. I would repost it but I can't afford all the drinks etc. that I would owe to make up for it.
[ May 17, 2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

jlnorthrup122
05-17-2003, 06:23 PM
this one time in 6th grade I found a chair that the legs were ready to brake off of before science class and sent one of my friends out in the hall to piss off the fat girl while I put the broken chair @ her desk. and when she sat down at her desk she ploped down in the broken chair all mad cusa my little budy and the laws of physics took over. :( :D

GlastronGuy
05-17-2003, 06:25 PM
I once killed a man just to watch him die.

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:27 PM
When you first came on here....I rated you 1 star eek!

jlnorthrup122
05-17-2003, 06:29 PM
I remember last year me and some of my off roadin buddies where out at the local provin grounds and this one idiot we didn't like had to tag along in his p.o.s. Ford and we got him to go through this realy deep mud hole and he got stuck in mud 1/2 way up his doors as we planned on and we left his ass out there with his turd! :D

Jbb
05-17-2003, 06:30 PM
I once killed a 6 pack ........Just to watch it die!

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:39 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
I once killed a 6 pack ........Just to watch it die! I'm being cruel to a 15 pack :D

GlastronGuy
05-17-2003, 06:40 PM
hoolign:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
I once killed a 6 pack ........Just to watch it die! I'm being cruel to a 15 pack :D LOL
I am slapping around an 18 pack right now.

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:44 PM
Actually,my brother in law is quadrapalegic..
one day he was in one of his moods where he treats everyone like shit..there are manual clutch engagment cogs for each wheel,i just flipped them off and said fine sit there..for 8 hours...2 days later he had them taken off!
p.s. we do laugh about it!

topless
05-17-2003, 06:47 PM
hoolign:
When you first came on here....I rated you 1 star eek! Thats Ok cuz one night after a major topless bashing session and alot of wine, I went and gave EVERYONE who was on the forum 1 star except Tom Brown. LOL

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:49 PM
I wasnt in that thread...wheres my star :p

topless
05-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Ok, just gave it to ya. :D

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:52 PM
all the e-mails Tom sent me about you ...are true :D

topless
05-17-2003, 06:53 PM
hoolign:
all the e-mails Tom sent me about you ...are true :D I'll take the fifth on that one. :p

hoolign
05-17-2003, 06:56 PM
We don't have "the fifth' up here :D
[ May 17, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

topless
05-17-2003, 06:57 PM
Then I'm denying everything!!!!!

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Well brown said he's bringin the pictures to the
Canadian regatta...so we'll see! :p

topless
05-17-2003, 07:05 PM
Once a longggggggg time ago, my friend who was having an affair with a married man took me to the bar that he was a bouncer at. She also pointed out his wife to me who happened to be a cocktail waitress there. After many drinks, I saw an old lady with the ugliest earings I had ever seen so I asked her where she got them. (they looked like the tassels on fan pulls) She GAVE them to me so being slightly intoxicated, I gave them to the betrayed wife and told her that since her husband liked the earrings on me, he might like them on her too. I haven't been back there since.

topless
05-17-2003, 07:06 PM
hoolign:
Canadian regatta...so we'll see! :p OH SHIT!!!!!

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:08 PM
topless:
hoolign:
Canadian regatta...so we'll see! :p OH SHIT!!!!! How's that song go???...oh yeah
you don't have to be a star ..baby...to be in my show :D

jlnorthrup122
05-17-2003, 07:10 PM
You are a naughty girl! http://www.smileaboutit.com/anband/AN5555.GIF

Kim Hanson
05-17-2003, 07:22 PM
topless:
hoolign:
When you first came on here....I rated you 1 star eek! Thats Ok cuz one night after a major topless bashing session and alot of wine, I went and gave EVERYONE who was on the forum 1 star except Tom Brown. LOL You gave me a 1 star rating, watch your back girl......( . )( . ).... :D wink :p
[ May 17, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

topless
05-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Uh oh......me and my big mouth. :p

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:27 PM
topless:
Uh oh......me and my big mouth. :p Tom mentioned a picture regarding that eek!

topless
05-17-2003, 07:30 PM
hoolign:
topless:
Uh oh......me and my big mouth. :p Tom mentioned a picture regarding that eek! LMAO.... jawdrop

Kim Hanson
05-17-2003, 07:36 PM
The meanist thing I ever done was playing this game with women! Me and a friend of mine where on " The Sleaze Buster Tour ", we started this game to get as women as you could and you got points for what you got done to you and etc.boob size counted too!
I had a girl friend at the time and still racked up the points to win it and I wish I hadn't had a girlfriend at the time, she was a great girl and I cheated on her atleast 50+ times.
I have seen the light and found out though that I love all titties...( . )( . ).....big ones are the best though and you got the most points for them :D wink :p

topless
05-17-2003, 07:40 PM
I always had that feeling about you....thats why you only got one star. Shame Shame Shame on you!!!! You need a spanking now.

hoolign
05-17-2003, 07:41 PM
You're a very very bad boy eek!

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 07:59 PM
How come I feature so prominently in this thread when I haven't been online since this afternoon? :confused:
:D :D :D
I just got to the cottage. I used to love the tranquility of this place. There was no phone, TV, stereo, etc... Now I'm sitting here with my laptop computer and we're watching satellite TV. :D
Kim, I don't know how you went a day without your PC. You're a better man than I am. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
[ May 17, 2003, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Kim Hanson
05-17-2003, 08:08 PM
I'll go to confession , nexts days off!He will remmember me, I prayed alot of days to keep the skin on my pecker. Beer is a bad numb agent for me, energeizer rabbit ain't got nothing on me.....( . )( . ).... :D wink eek!
[ May 17, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

mickeyfinn
05-17-2003, 08:10 PM
We used to get stoned and sit around and feed the cat peanut butter and tape up his paws real good......
Still don't really consider that to be mean...just entertaining.
I hate cats anyway. They are animals still trying to justify existing.

mickeyfinn
05-17-2003, 08:14 PM
I guess one of the "meanest" things I have done was the first time I took "my new Hondo" to the water. Me and a buddy were there. I backed the boat in and left it idling at the dock. When we got back to the boat this UGLY chick had done plopped her ugly ass in the passenger seat and wanted to go for a boat ride. Well me and my buddy had been drinking a few so we took off and after 10 minutes or so claimed we had to piss so we pulled up to an island. As soon as all of us were off the boat me and my buddy jumped back in pushed off and left her stranded. Never saw her again.

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Hey Tom...who's the other half in "we're"?
HEY LADY RUN LIKE HELL

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:17 PM
mickeyfinn:
I guess one of the "meanest" things I have done was the first time I took "my new Hondo" to the water. Me and a buddy were there. I backed the boat in and left it idling at the dock. When we got back to the boat this UGLY chick had done plopped her ugly ass in the passenger seat and wanted to go for a boat ride. Well me and my buddy had been drinking a few so we took off and after 10 minutes or so claimed we had to piss so we pulled up to an island. As soon as all of us were off the boat me and my buddy jumped back in pushed off and left her stranded. Never saw her again. That's not mean...thats just good thinkin :D
actually it's like a public service..you should have gotten a reward :D
[ May 17, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 08:18 PM
OK, I'll give this a go. :)
When I was a kid, Peter Hymon :D (yeah, that's his real name) caught a live mouse. He didn't know what to do with it so he put it in his burning barrel. It just walked around the outside of the barrel in circles. It would stop and start but always the same direction and always around the perimeter of the barrel. Anyway, we ended up throwing a little gas in there and… well, those little buggers can sure make a high pitch squeal. I haven’t gotten a decent night of sleep since.

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 08:20 PM
hoolign:
HEY LADY RUN LIKE HELL My parents are in the other cottage. Don't worry, we keep the sex to a minimum.
Well... they don't but I try to stay out of it when I can.
[ May 17, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:20 PM
poor mouse! all fried up like ...well, a fried mouse :D

topless
05-17-2003, 08:23 PM
Hey Tom, how does fried mouse taste? :confused: eek!
[ May 17, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:25 PM
topless:
Hey Tom, how does fried mouse taste? :confused: eek! Thought you were hoppin on the horse and goin to the bar?you coulda had a helluva head start on the way up here with that beer!

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:27 PM
HEY LADY RUN LIKE HELL

topless
05-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Horse is all saddled up and I'm leaving in about 5 mins. have a good night and remember. If you can't be good, be good at it :D :D :D :D .

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 08:33 PM
I don't know. We should have fed him to a muscrat, or something. :D
Actually, we pretty much high-tailed it out of there before the mouse had stopped screaming. We were pretty young, I would guess about 10 yo.
Topless, I hope you haven't lost all respect for me now. I was pretty much out of control as a kid. :(
Pete had a treehouse beside the access road into this area. Actually, it was just a piece of plywood nailed into the crotch of a tree. It was high enough that we were able to get a piece of rope across the road and tied to the top of another tree. It was high enough above the ground that it didn't bother the cars... I would guess about 20 feet. Anyway, we made a ghost out of an old sheet... OK, it was a new sheet but it wasn't nailed to the bed so it became a ghost... a coffee can for a head, and a piece of coat hanger looped around the tight rope.
The rope sloped down just enough that the ghost would slide down. At night, we would wait until a car would come along and then we would lower the ghost down... You'd be surprised how many cars would stop. The people would get out to see this thing. LOL.
Yeah, we were a couple of wild assed sons-a-bitches.

hoolign
05-17-2003, 08:41 PM
worst thing we ever did to cars was..
we'de take a spotlite,tape it to a hockey stick,drive down country roads until we'de see a car comming towards us,when the car was about 100 feet in front of us we'de plug the light in and slide the hockey stick out the drivers side window
the other car usually hit he ditch
good thing the ditches here are only 2 feet deep and 50 feet wide :D
if you don't undertand this..it made the other driver think we were getting passed from behind
[ May 17, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

FMluvswater
05-17-2003, 08:55 PM
When I was 5. Little girl across the street. Didn't like her. Liked getting her in trouble with her abusive mother. She wasn't allowed to make noise while her Mom was asleep so I'd go over and bang on the door or rattle the window and then run and hide nearby. She'd get yelled at I'd hear her get smacked around and I'd smile and go home. Same girl I melted wax crayons in the sun and convinced her they were pieces of ABC (already been chewed) gum and laughed at her when she chewed them. I remember doing this. I remember being pleased with myself. As an adult I'm a little horrified. I was a viscious child.

topless
05-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Ok this was mean but it was my brother. He got a chemisty set for Christmas one year so decided that he would disect a frog. The mean part is that the frog was alive and he only skinned it and watched it hop around skinless!!!!! frown

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 10:22 PM
F'ed my cousins wife the night they got married wink

ROZ
05-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Many, many years ago a few of my friends and I took a second year highschool agebra class during the summer in order to take calculus the fall of our senior year. The last day of class we had a film scheduled, and the teacher gave a few of us permission to go to Vons to get some snacks for the class. We jumped into my classmates 928, jammed accross the street to Vons, and brought back a ton of snacks. Before we brought them to class, we opened the box of Oreos we bought nd cleanly seperated six or seven cookies. To these cookies, we took an xacto knife and removed all but the very edge of the white filling and replaced the voided area with exlax. We then heated them up, put them back together, and put them back into the pack. When we got to class we handed out portions of all the food we bought and gave the tainted Oreos to the nerd of the class(No, it was not me). Anyway, EVERYONE ate all of the food we placed on their desks while the movie playing. Our group watch the nerd the whole time.....snickering.... About the last 10 minutes we could hear his stomach making some seriously raunchy noises. A few moments later he kinda hnched into his chair as if he had a stomach ache. Bam, he started to have a little serious gas and throwin some vicious looking " I gott pinch ma ass to keep from shittin'" looks.
After the movie ended, the class said it's goodbyes. Everyone but out little group and the nerd left. We waited, and watched...He didn't move for about 15 minutes...We finally left, but when we passed him on the way out, I really started feeling guilty. It smelled like an outhouse when we walked buy him.
I went home after that, but a coiuple of the guys stayed back to watch and later reported that he did the wide stance " I shit my pants walk" all the way to the bus stop.
The moral of this story is to always seperate your Oreos when eating them. You never know when someones going to think you're a nerd. :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 10:30 PM
Beautiful, Bigamist. Beautiful. :D :D :D

topless
05-17-2003, 10:34 PM
Roz. I think the oreo thing is about the meanest one I've read so far!!!!!! I am now crying from laughing so hard!

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 10:35 PM
Tom Brown:
Beautiful, Bigamist. Beautiful. :D :D :D Thank you thank you & thank you again :D :D

ROZ
05-17-2003, 10:41 PM
topless:
Roz. I think the oreo thing is about the meanest one I've read so far!!!!!! I am now crying from laughing so hard! Thanks, I quess.... wink :D
I think Biggamist's would be the meanest had he told his cousin he banged his new wife eek!

topless
05-17-2003, 10:47 PM
I think Big either is lying or is just a plain asshole. Either way, he did just get the big one star from me.

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 10:51 PM
ROZ:
topless:
Roz. I think the oreo thing is about the meanest one I've read so far!!!!!! I am now crying from laughing so hard! Thanks, I quess.... wink :D
I think Biggamist's would be the meanest had he told his cousin he banged his new wife eek! He does know but I didn't tell him I think she did.

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 10:55 PM
topless:
I think Big either is lying or is just a plain asshole. Either way, he did just get the big one star from me. **** YOU!! You wouldn't happen to be part of the Frankie family would you?

topless
05-17-2003, 11:00 PM
BIGAMIST:
topless:
I think Big either is lying or is just a plain asshole. Either way, he did just get the big one star from me. **** YOU!! You wouldn't happen to be part of the Frankie family would you? I still think you are lying. If you are telling the truth, congratulations. You must be proud.
[ May 18, 2003, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 11:02 PM
5 stars from me Big, but seriously... stay away from me if I'm with a chick.
Actually, I didn't know you were being serious. Oh well... live and learn. :D

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 11:06 PM
topless:
BIGAMIST:
topless:
I think Big either is lying or is just a plain asshole. Either way, he did just get the big one star from me. **** YOU!! You wouldn't happen to be part of the Frankie family would you? I still think you are lying. If you are telling the truth, congratulations. You must be proud. Ok thanks for playin,very proud. :D

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 11:10 PM
Tom Brown:
5 stars from me Big, but seriously... stay away from me if I'm with a chick.
Actually, I didn't know you were being serious. Oh well... live and learn. :D 5 back atcha :D it was just one of those things,shit happens.

Tom Brown
05-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Hey Topless, why would you ask people about the meanest thing they've ever done and then judge them on it?
Seriously, I'm curious. :)

BIGAMIST
05-17-2003, 11:22 PM
Tom Brown:
Hey Topless, why would you ask people about the meanest thing they've ever done and then judge them on it?
Seriously, I'm curious. :) I didn't get that either.

FMluvswater
05-17-2003, 11:53 PM
My guess is it was to point out that we all have a mean streak and yet whenever hers shows she gets ragged out for it.

Tom Brown
05-18-2003, 12:08 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
My guess is it was to point out that we all have a mean streak and yet whenever hers shows she gets ragged out for it. Say what? :D

FMluvswater
05-18-2003, 12:20 AM
Tom Brown:
FMluvswaterbabe:
My guess is it was to point out that we all have a mean streak and yet whenever hers shows she gets ragged out for it. Say what? :D Nothin. :) Just FM psychobabble. Pay no attention.
Whatever her reasons they are her own and she owes no explanation. IMO.
[ May 18, 2003, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Rexone
05-18-2003, 12:20 AM
:)
[ May 18, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

BADBLOWN572
05-18-2003, 09:06 AM
The worst thing that we ever did was when I was working at an auto shop a few years back. The owner's kid would step out of the office every day at the same time and blow up the shop restroom. Trust me it was fowl! We got sick and tired of his crap so a bunch of us devised a way to get him back. We took some Habenero (?sp) peppers and boiled them for approx 20 minutes to get all of the spice into the water. Then we took a spray can and dusted the toilet paper with the spicy water. A little while later the owners son walked into the restroom and did his business. He was in there for about 20 min. The way that we knew that the prank worked was his screams of pain. He never dumped in our restroom again.

BADBLOWN572
05-18-2003, 09:16 AM
Actually after thinking about it, I did do something worse. I know some of you will have a problem with this but the guy deserved it. I was restoring a classic Chevelle at the same autoshop at the time. This guy had another Chevelle that he was restoring as well. One time I made the mistake of leaving some very expensive original parts in the car and when I returned, they were not in my car anymore but they were on the other guys car. He claimed that he bought them, but when I asked to see recipts he told me to "F$%k Off." I had other parts missing (or taken off of the car) before but I could never tie him to the theft, but this pretty much prooved my theory. Needless to say I was not happy. burningm The guy had just gotten his motor back from the dyno and it was a fairly nice piece. I was so pissed, I ran down to the Army and Navy store and bought a pack of BB's. I instantly walked over to his car, opened the hood, removed his air cleaner, and poured the BB's down the carb. I don't know exactly how many BB's I put in this guy's motor, but it was one of the packs of BB's that look like a small milk carton. Unfortunately I was not there when he fired the motor in the car for the first time, but I heard that it made a rather loud "pinging" sound right before it blew up. Like me, he always suspected but never could prove who did it to his car. To this day, I have always felt bad I blew up a nice motor, but the guy deserved it! :rolleyes:

topless
05-18-2003, 09:27 AM
Tom Brown:
Seriously, I'm curious. :) I'm not judging....was just shocked that he would admit it! He is right, shit happens. I actually think less of her...on her wedding day no less!!! eek! ????? Oh and for the record, I did't really give him one star. I had already done that the time I rated all members that. (sorry big) smile_sp

topless
05-18-2003, 09:30 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
My guess is it was to point out that we all have a mean streak and yet whenever hers shows she gets ragged out for it. I have never gotten ragged out when my mean streak shows. Please tell me how and when I got ragged out? :confused: (go eat melted crayons) :D

Tom Brown
05-18-2003, 10:34 AM
topless:
I'm not judging....was just shocked that he would admit it!I would say that in terms of baring our souls, Big is pretty much in the lead so far. :D

Free Agent
05-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Had a Sea Doo'r pass me head on then cross behind while I was towing my daughter on a wakeboard.
He took the tow rope out her hands, barely missing her.
I cruised up and down the river in Laughlin and spotted him on the Beach at Harrahs, his Sea Doo parked at waters edge.
I returned and approached him on the beach and broke his nose,, and his mouthy asshole friends nose too.
Gave them both the opportunity to fight back, and their other fleshy headed mutant friends too, they declined.
I still feel pretty good about it.
Damn,,, I love to fight

Tom Brown
05-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Hi LowRiver. :)

jlnorthrup122
05-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Had a Sea Doo'r pass me head on then cross behind while I was towing my daughter on a wakeboard.
He took the tow rope out her hands, barely missing her.
I cruised up and down the river in Laughlin and spotted him on the Beach at Harrahs, his Sea Doo parked at waters edge.
I returned and approached him on the beach and broke his nose,, and his mouthy asshole friends nose too.
Gave them both the opportunity to fight back, and their other fleshy headed mutant friends too, they declined.
I still feel pretty good about it.
Damn,,, I love to fight
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**** I hate them ****in jap personal watercrafters. I woulda got a can'o gas and burned the little bastards jetski then broke his ****in nose. That just pisses me off!
I rember this little idiot kid crashin into a sandbar once and he flew over the handle bars and hurt himself it was funny but on the not so funny side a friend of mine was out on the river on a jetski and he hit a tree limb and the branch ripped his throught out he was dead before he hit the water. I hate those ****in personal watercrafts. its like they think they own the ****in water out there. When I'm president I'm gona legalize personal watercraft bashin (OPEN SEASON) http://www.ultimatetaxi.com/2001/jon2001b.jpg

hoolign
05-18-2003, 11:28 AM
So ...what you're saying is ..you don't like pwc's
What I don't like is the fact that any knothead with 40 bucks can hop on them at any rental joint, and fly off with no skill and cause havoc.
It's the rental companies I'm pissed at,and the idiots who don't have enough common sense to realize,yeah it's water, there are fast heavy boats...and people out there, so there is a chance there might be some rules out there!
there are a number of idiots in boats as well!
my opinion!

jlnorthrup122
05-18-2003, 12:30 PM
there are a number of idiots in boats as well! Come to think of it your rite. About 6 years ago thes idiots were out skying and for some reason they cut off and threw out a broken floating rope and I was coming around the bend and I didnot see it and ran rite accross it it took to my lower unit and prop and it was just a ****ing pain in the ass lukily this old boy was out fishin there and towed us back to the ramp and we pulled her up to camp and it took us forever to get it all out of the prop I am lucky it did not kill my seals and beaings.
Then once I was out with my buddy who runs a jetbaot with a rooster on her and this one idiot prompted a race with my budy and my budy passed his ass up about 100 yards out of the hole and kept pulling away from dude so dude cuts into my boys wake for some smooth water the dude was less than 50 feet back and my buddy dropped his rooster down and it was soooo funnie dude got dowced. quite a site let me tell you :D

DickDanger
05-18-2003, 02:38 PM
I will never answer this, as I am going to hell already. I have done MANY mean things that have made me laugh, but others probably wouldnt find funny. Good stories so far though!!!! -DD Out

FMluvswater
05-18-2003, 02:47 PM
topless:
FMluvswaterbabe:
My guess is it was to point out that we all have a mean streak and yet whenever hers shows she gets ragged out for it. I have never gotten ragged out when my mean streak shows. Please tell me how and when I got ragged out? :confused: (go eat melted crayons) :D Pay no attention to me topless! :D I don't know what I'm saying half the time (I don't sleep much makes for wacked out thinking). :D Oh and regarding the crayons ... you go eat 'em! I need a good laugh! :D

OutCole'd
05-18-2003, 03:02 PM
BIGAMIST:
topless:
I think Big either is lying or is just a plain asshole. Either way, he did just get the big one star from me. **** YOU!! You wouldn't happen to be part of the Frankie family would you? Big, I shot you 5 for that response.
Thanks.

MJ19
05-18-2003, 09:01 PM
I did too many mean things in my ignorant childhood. When I grew up I had to stop being mean and start being nice otherwise I would have had a one way ticket to hell, not to mention no friends. :D

Rubths
05-19-2003, 08:10 AM
Damn Roz im sure glad I did Mitches girl and not yours back in the club days. I guess thats the meanest thing I did.
Had a good friend that didnt really treat his girl the best. Anyways she wanted to go to some concert at a bar downtown and he wouldnt go so he told her to take me, big mistake she spent the night! I actually did feal really guilty so I called and asked him to come over so I could talk to him, He shows up with Roz and I gave the bad news waiting to get clocked, He just got back in his car and left without doing anything so I banged her for 6 more months.

ROZ
05-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Rubths:
Damn Roz im sure glad I did Mitches girl and not yours back in the club days. I guess thats the meanest thing I did.
Had a good friend that didnt really treat his girl the best. Anyways she wanted to go to some concert at a bar downtown and he wouldnt go so he told her to take me, big mistake she spent the night! I actually did feal really guilty so I called and asked him to come over so I could talk to him, He shows up with Roz and I gave the bad news waiting to get clocked, He just got back in his car and left without doing anything so I banged her for 6 more months. LMAO!!! I didn't even know this happened until you told me about it when I has at your house last year!!!
Are you going to be home tonight? I have a friend who lives VERY close to you who needs me to help him out with his pool....I was going to drop by to see what's up...

Rubths
05-19-2003, 11:36 AM
I should be home buy 5pm, Im out today trying to find a stock exhaust for my 350cc twin EZGO motor the super trap I have on it is to noisy for fishers park where we have our trailer. Come on by and we can discuss what weekend your getting a sitter so you and the wife can go to the river with us. :D

miller19j
05-19-2003, 11:47 AM
DickDanger:
I will never answer this, as I am going to hell already. I have done MANY mean things that have made me laugh, but others probably wouldnt find funny. Good stories so far though!!!! -DD Out DD I can think of one that involves one very mentally unstable woman, a platter of shrimp, and a few “Beverages” :D

MJ19
05-19-2003, 12:20 PM
miller19j:
DickDanger:
I will never answer this, as I am going to hell already. I have done MANY mean things that have made me laugh, but others probably wouldnt find funny. Good stories so far though!!!! -DD Out DD I can think of one that involves one very mentally unstable woman, a platter of shrimp, and a few “Beverages” :D LMAO...one VERY mentally unstable woman...with a major need for beverages :D LOL :D
[ May 19, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

DickDanger
05-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Yes, but that is not even the bad stuff. I never feel bad for messing with ones obvious mental instability. My latest little fun thing has been on weekends when the "looky-lous" come thru the neighborhood. I have been working on the property outside the fence line, by the street, the past couple of weekends. When I see someone coming, I have been unzipping my shorts, sticking my hand down my Calvins, and scratching like I have the worst case of jock itch known to man. Needless to say, I get a lot of pointing, and a lot of parents trying to divert their kids attention away from me. Harmless stuff I tell ya!!! -DD Out
[ May 19, 2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Ziggy
05-19-2003, 02:40 PM
Meanest thing I ever did?
Told my best friends fiance` "NO" !
Think she thought I actually liked her, but that just solidified my real opinion of her. Thankfully he never married her either.
[ May 19, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

MJ19
05-19-2003, 03:15 PM
DickDanger:
Yes, but that is not even the bad stuff. I never feel bad for messing with ones obvious mental instability. My latest little fun thing has been on weekends when the "looky-lous" come thru the neighborhood. I have been working on the property outside the fence line, by the street, the past couple of weekends. When I see someone coming, I have been unzipping my shorts, sticking my hand down my Calvins, and scratching like I have the worst case of jock itch known to man. Needless to say, I get a lot of pointing, and a lot of parents trying to divert their kids attention away from me. Harmless stuff I tell ya!!! -DD Out I'm sure that's something you do on a daily basis...not just on the weekends. :rolleyes: and I'm also sure the looky lous have nothing to do with it...I have a feeling you do it regardless if anyone is looking for sheer personal pleasure...sick bastard :D

Her454
05-19-2003, 05:19 PM
MJ19:
DD I can think of one that involves one very mentally unstable woman, a platter of shrimp, and a few “Beverages” :D LMAO...one VERY mentally unstable woman...with a major need for beverages :D LOL :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Hmmmmmm.......... I have my suspicions, but what I wouldnt give to be a fly on the wall...... :D