PDA

View Full Version : Boat Stereo Install pictures....

locogringo
05-30-2003, 08:17 PM
Could anyone please show me pictures of their installs in their boats.
This is the weekend that I am getting it started so I'd like to throw some cool install pics their way.
Thanks.
Daniel

XFactor
05-31-2003, 07:12 AM
Maybe this one will help. This is the amp board located on the backside of the rear seat.
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/243AmpBrd-med.JPG

GlastronGuy
05-31-2003, 07:30 AM
Sweet jeezus! jawdrop

PlayTime
05-31-2003, 07:32 AM
XFactor:
Maybe this one will help. This is the amp board located on the backside of the rear seat.
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/243AmpBrd-med.JPG Awesome setup very clean.

JetBoatRich
05-31-2003, 07:37 AM
That is a awesome job, very detailed. :D :confused:
Do the amps get to hot? Probably just mine, but mine will shut down from heat eek! drives me nuts :mad:

XFactor
05-31-2003, 07:51 AM
They haven't heated up yet. DCB did all the rigging. I am very very happy with all the work they put into the design of the stereo.
Notice the limited zip ties....I was concerned about addtional weight :D :confused: :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-31-2003, 07:55 AM
JetBoatRich:
Probably just mine, but mine will shut down from heat...About $20 in 12v fans from Radio Shack should fix that. A Bosch relay off your remote turn-on wire will do fine to turn them on when your stereo gets turned on.

SCUBA STEVE
05-31-2003, 11:59 AM
xfactor, that is one kick as set up. but all those amps & no subs? :D
how many batteries are you running, looks like 2-4 optimas? I only seen one battery switch, dumb question because I want to add 2 more batteries to my set up sooner or later. Can you explain to me how the battery set up is, what runs to what & how it works with just one battery switch. Also are you just using your stock alternator? Thanks

mbrown2
05-31-2003, 12:10 PM
Xfactor,
I have said it before, but your setup is the pimpest shit out there...Even those Odyssey Batteries with thier Billet hold downs are the shit....And the Zapco's are off the hook. I don't think Dave will ever duplicate that again unless they are ready to drop some SERIOUS MAD coin...

bigd1
05-31-2003, 12:40 PM
Whoa... Got any more pics of that setup? Like speaks, batt setup, etc. Bling Bling!

Chase
05-31-2003, 12:44 PM
GlastronGuy:
Sweet jeezus! jawdrop My thoughts exactly!!!

XFactor
05-31-2003, 04:27 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
xfactor, that is one kick as set up. but all those amps & no subs? :D
how many batteries are you running, looks like 2-4 optimas? I only seen one battery switch, dumb question because I want to add 2 more batteries to my set up sooner or later. Can you explain to me how the battery set up is, what runs to what & how it works with just one battery switch. Also are you just using your stock alternator? Thanks 4 Oddessey batteries. 2 isolated to the motors and 2 isolated to the stereo. I have twin 300X's that recharge very rapidly. They are set-up to charge at the highest draw (batteries with the least ammount of juice). I have another pergo switch on the transom.
MBrown is right, the system is sick. DCB did a unbelievable job. The pictures don't do it justice. Dave hated the project when we unloaded all the equipment and had to put in on a pallet so the fork lift could take it around back for installation. Thanks again Dave for dealing with the headache and thanks to Paul for the install :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
05-31-2003, 04:59 PM
bigd1:
Whoa... Got any more pics of that setup? Like speaks, batt setup, etc. Bling Bling! I agree, would like to see a few more. Maybe view from farther away. Why re-invent the wheel eek!

XFactor
05-31-2003, 06:14 PM
Sorry....no other pics. I need to snap a few next time I'm at the lake.

locogringo
06-02-2003, 08:18 PM
thanks.
I have seen that from sometime before.
Sweet set up! I like all the jawdrop everytime that you post those pics.
It's in the works now....