PDA

View Full Version : who owns this yellow lifted H2 ???

jet4fun
03-12-2003, 10:55 PM
i was just wondering if anybody knows??? heres the link to some pics of it in progress, the end result is just like the black one but yellow (duh idea ) http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=000070
i was at the car wash in northridge today (corner of reseda and devonshire) and this truck was there... it was kinda wierd, it was just parked at the carwash, looked like it had just finished getting cleaned (obviously by hand)... and all the workers were taking turns standing in front of it and taking pictures... i was there for about 30 minutes waiting for my truck and the whole time it just sat there... never once did i see someone that appeared to be the owner :confused:

mbrown2
03-13-2003, 09:07 AM
I am not sure if it is the same yellow one, but the day I was there, he was doing two yellow H2's. They all get the bulletproof suspension and other stuff. One one his, and one was some custom Chopper builder's (one of Jesse James competitor), don't remember the guys name. Also, it might be someone elses, since I see a number of them running around with lifts...however, his leave the shop with the 14" lift and 44's.

jet4fun
03-13-2003, 10:02 AM
it had to be one that he did because it had the same bulletproof 14" lift on it that the black one has, it had the same exact rims and 44" tires that are in your picture, all the black stuff was painted yellow, the entire suspension including the rear axle was chromed...
i just mainly thought it was so weird because it was just sitting there for over a half hour while all the employees that are supposed to be drying your car off were standing in front of it taking pictures, then a couple of them were taking turns getting up and standing in the driver and passenger doorways taking more pictures, it looked like a friggin magazine shoot, they must have taken 50 pictures while i was there... the whole time i am thinking where the hell is the person that owns this thing

mbrown2
03-13-2003, 10:06 AM
I would have been thinking, when the hell are they going dry my dinky ass car.. eek! :)

jet4fun
03-13-2003, 12:47 PM
thats actually what i was thinking, luckally it was slow at that time and the guy that started on my truck never stopped until he was done

Havasu_Jet_85
03-13-2003, 06:13 PM
Some little bitch at my High School drives a Brand New H2 that his mommy and daddy bought him.

mbrown2
03-13-2003, 06:21 PM
Havasu_Jet_85:
Some little bitch at my High School drives a Brand New H2 that his mommy and daddy bought him. Sounds like an episode of BH 90210 :D

bordsmnj
03-13-2003, 07:19 PM
arnold swarzinager(sp :confused: ) owns one just like that. drives it around mammoth.