PDA

View Full Version : Saturday at Sandbar

TrailerparkTJ
07-22-2003, 07:25 AM
Despite the actions that took place on Saturday at the sandbar, there were some of us that were unaware of what was going on and were having a great time. My blender boat broke on Friday morning and Bobaloo was kind enough to cram us on his jet boat. Ended up at the sandbar on Saturday, and saw this pretty sweet Fast Cat that I had to go check out(ended up being Hot Diggity Dog). Well hours later and a slight case of alcohol poisoning, I realised that 99% of the people at the sandbar are great people who just like to have a good time. Also got to climb (and I mean CLIMB!) aboard Warlock25's awesome ride. He is another class act. Thanks a million to all who made last weekend so fun (Bobaloo, Hot Diggity Dog, Xrated, Warlock25), after a bad start.
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu71903.jpg

Blown 472
07-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Dude, you know the singer from monster magnet?

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 09:40 AM
Despite the actions that took place on Saturday at the sandbar, there were some of us that were unaware of what was going on and were having a great time. My blender boat broke on Friday morning and Bobaloo was kind enough to cram us on his jet boat. Ended up at the sandbar on Saturday, and saw this pretty sweet Fast Cat that I had to go check out(ended up being Hot Diggity Dog). Well hours later and a slight case of alcohol poisoning, I realised that 99% of the people at the sandbar are great people who just like to have a good time. Also got to climb (and I mean CLIMB!) aboard Warlock25's awesome ride. He is another class act. Thanks a million to all who made last weekend so fun (Bobaloo, Hot Diggity Dog, Xrated, Warlock25), after a bad start Hey TPTJ,
We had a blast and glad you came by. :)
Kinda funny that we were having such a great time that we didn't even notice all the shit going on just 200-300 yards away. eek!
Post some more pix they were pretty classic ones. wink
Walrlock25 & Playdeep nice to chat as alway's, I'm sure the boys will never forget this trip Playdeep. wink
I know everyone alway's say's its the alchohol, but we had quite a bit to drink without any fights, problems or anything of that nature. :rolleyes:
Had the fish taco bar set up and it was going off.
TPTJ & Bobaloo and crew you guy's rocked!!!! wink
Hey those are the guy's from the Budweiser commercial trying to get in the club on ladies night. LOL
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu71903.jpg
Hot (Too much fun) Diggity Dog :cool:

TrailerparkTJ
07-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Me, Bobaloo, Hot Diggity, Xrated
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu2.jpg
Us again with the ladies!
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu3.jpg

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 11:19 AM
TPTJ,
Gave you your 1st 5er.
I'm glad you have the picture that will show Mrs HDD that I was NOT grabbing her ass in the photo, eek! she must of had a bad angle. wink LOL
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu3.jpg
I was holding it before the photo so she wouldn't rock, :D wink it was kinda rough out there standing. :rolleyes: LOL
HDD :cool:
[ July 22, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

BOBALOO
07-22-2003, 06:17 PM
If you look closely you will see clearly the individual on the right has been photochopped into this pic. Bobaloo was not on hot diggity's boat at any time,especially wearing a pink wig.I am waiting for an apology... just playin,had my share of good times at the sandbar sat, just wish we didnt have to hear about another unfortunate incident.

BoatFloating
07-22-2003, 06:29 PM
Trailerpark, dude I saw you in the channel on Friday. I'm the one that came over to your boat and pulled off your Dirt wig to prove to my buddies that it wasn't real. That won me $20, so I owe you a beer next time I see you for rental on wig...... wink

LUVNLIFE
07-22-2003, 07:43 PM
What do you mean the wig wasn't real. WWHHHAAA

TrailerparkTJ
07-22-2003, 07:48 PM
Hey Boat Floating...make it a 40 ouncer, sort of fits my image.

playdeep
07-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Hot Diggity Dog,
Why is it that every time I cruise over to your boat I always end up meeeting a bunch of crazies(in a good way :D ).
My nephew and his friend had a little bit too good of a time...both days.
They slept all the way back to Albuquerque (7 hr. drive)
TrailerparkTJ, Babaloo is was good meeting you guys.That mullet was too funny.
btw,Who was the guy who kept belly floppin' us :D Michael
[ July 22, 2003, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: playdeep ]

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 05:37 AM
TrailerparkTJ, Babaloo is was good meeting you guys.That mullet was too funny.
btw,Who was the guy who kept belly floppin' us Michael
Michael,
That was my bro Roger (XRATED 30' Spectre)
He must have been drinking like your nephew's LOL
[ July 23, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 05:40 AM
Trailerpark, dude I saw you in the channel on Friday. I'm the one that came over to your boat and pulled off your Dirt wig to prove to my buddies that it wasn't real. That won me $20, so I owe you a beer next time I see you for rental on wig...... Boatfloating,
The mullet was looking so real we had a bunch of girls come over to TPTJ and get photo's with him. One girl said I told you the mullet pictures on mullet.com are real just like his. LMAO. :D :p :D :p

Mullet
07-23-2003, 05:50 AM
TrailerparkTJ:
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu71903.jpg Is that Gilbert Godfrey wearing the hat?

6 Dollar Boat
07-23-2003, 06:18 AM
TPTJ, The mullet was great, but I thought the cutt-off jean shorts made the whole outfit work. I was with Boat floating in the channel Fri night, watchin the fireworks? Yeah BF I got your 20 this weekend. The Sandbar was great until someone told me there was a fight. We never saw a thing until the cops showed up. Then it was time to go...

BoatFloating
07-23-2003, 06:41 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
Trailerpark, dude I saw you in the channel on Friday. I'm the one that came over to your boat and pulled off your Dirt wig to prove to my buddies that it wasn't real. That won me $20, so I owe you a beer next time I see you for rental on wig...... Boatfloating,
The mullet was looking so real we had a bunch of girls come over to TPTJ and get photo's with him. One girl said I told you the mullet pictures on mullet.com are real just like his. LMAO. :D :p :D :p
HDD :cool: I was kinda beleiving it at first, then I said nah! My buddy 6$boat has a picture of me with that wig on, maybe he can post it.
TPTJ, how about Night Train or a other cheap wine?

TrailerparkTJ
07-23-2003, 01:57 PM
Yeah, Night Train or some Boone's Farms...takin' me back to the good ole days! smile_sp