PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Info

Zuumer
02-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Most of you probably already know this but some may not.... :) :)
Check out www.TheRiverWorld.com. (http://www.TheRiverWorld.com.) If you click on the "Waterlevel" tab on the upper left side of the page it will show curret/forecast water levels for here at the lake. The lake is full at 449.5ft and is normally kept at that level during the summer. The numbers will give you a pretty good indication of what to expect when you come out.
Hope this helps :) :)

ed bullock
02-14-2003, 06:51 PM
visited havasu london bridge area for the first time a couple of weeks ago and i loved it. one of the nicest places i have been to i plan to visit more often. wheres a nice place to stay in town for about a week ? hows the price of real estate ? i would love to livr there. how about job opputunities ?just curious.

Zuumer
02-14-2003, 07:18 PM
Glad you liked it here :) Great little town.
Good place to stay is the Ramada Inn. Check on their website and you'll get good info. Good parking for boat/tow vehicle. If you've got an RV and want a campground, Crazy Horse is good. I can provide the phone number if you'd like.
If anyone else has a good spot to stay, please provide it.
You can check out real estate and jobs at:
www.havasunews.com. (http://www.havasunews.com.)
If you've got any other questions, fire away. I've been here 10 years and I'd be glad to help you out. :D :D :D

jm2drvr
02-14-2003, 07:24 PM
before packing up the bags and moving, take a trip out there in the middle of summer. burningm devil burningm

ed bullock
02-14-2003, 07:28 PM
thanks for the info. bought a fuel pump from lake land last year for my 260 merc. everyone there is a pleasure to talk to lots of help and they dont mind talking and giving advice. next time i am down at havasu i will stop at lake land and look around. do they have any deals on used 260s ?

ed bullock
02-14-2003, 07:31 PM
i was in pheonix in august for a foot ball game is it kinda like that.

Zuumer
02-14-2003, 07:36 PM
ed bullock:
thanks for the info. bought a fuel pump from lake land last year for my 260 merc. everyone there is a pleasure to talk to lots of help and they dont mind talking and giving advice. next time i am down at havasu i will stop at lake land and look around. do they have any deals on used 260s ? Don't know for sure :confused: . Give a call (928)453-1155 and Lew can let you know. He's got stuff all over the place and he'd be happy to talk. Good time would be tomorrow since it's usually quiet on Saturday. We're open till around noon AZ time :) :) .

Zuumer
02-14-2003, 07:39 PM
ed bullock:
i was in pheonix in august for a foot ball game is it kinda like that. Yep...sure is. But it's a DRY heat...LOL :cool: :cool:
You definitely have to get used to it :D