PDA

View Full Version : Need to know who this is!!!!

Danhercules
06-15-2003, 06:16 PM
Who is this? Who is it? (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=20647)
I was in the channel sat afternoon with crack in the pontoon. She was in bad shape. Anyway, I was waitin for a friend and drinking some cold ones with my camara out. I saw this guy crising along. I saw him get up from the drivers seat, hurry to the front of the boat to pick up a plastic bottle floating in the water that was not his. He threw it in his boat and just kept on crusin.
I want to shoot him 5 and tell him he is "THE MAN" We need more people like him.

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 06:22 PM
is that an ultra? if so I might know who it is.

jlnorthrup122
06-15-2003, 07:28 PM
Do YOu mean this guy?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/467trashguy-med.JPG
No idea :D

Danhercules
06-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Yea, Him. Thanks, I still cant post pics. I dont remember the name of the boat, but if someone says it, I should remember it.

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 07:38 PM
Danhercules:
Yea, Him. Thanks, I still cant post pics. I dont remember the name of the boat, but if someone says it, I should remember it. ultra, laveycraft, eliminator, bahner, cobra, nordic, laser???

Danhercules
06-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Dude, I am sorry. I do not know the make. The badge is on the side. A bit far away,
Whats the name of your buddys boat? Dose it have a name?

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Danhercules:
Dude, I am sorry. I do not know the make. The badge is on the side. A bit far away,
Whats the name of your buddys boat? Dose it have a name? a name I'm not sure. It's an ultra I think. Looks just like that. We ran fishing nets through the river after memorial and cleaned about 4 or 5 miles of river.

Danhercules
06-15-2003, 07:53 PM
That kicks @$$!!! I usually pick up the beach around where I am parked. Call the guy your thinking of and see what the name of his boat it. Is he a member here? I wanna shoot him 5. I dont see your stars, so I cant give you 5 either. frown

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Danhercules:
That kicks @$$!!! I usually pick up the beach around where I am parked. Call the guy your thinking of and see what the name of his boat it. Is he a member here? I wanna shoot him 5. I dont see your stars, so I cant give you 5 either. :( he's too busy for the forums. We just go out in my dad's aluminum 14 footer. I do it for 2 reasons
1: when I'm playing in the toolies with either my boat or my jet ski I don't want to be picking around a bunch of crap to get to the stuff on the prop or up the pump.
2: I like to float right next to the toolies and near the side of the river and that's where this stuff gets stuck and I really don't want to look at it.

Phat_Kat
06-15-2003, 08:21 PM
if you want to do anything for me I guess you could get on the ratquest.com forums and post regularly to help us grow. I don't care for stars I just want Ratquest.com users

Johnwithjm
06-15-2003, 09:06 PM
21 Ultra XS
[ June 16, 2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Johnwithjm ]