PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Mr and Mrs Aquaboogie?

eliminatedsprinter
06-06-2003, 01:28 PM
I'm a little worried. Because a while ago an offensive joke thread ran that went to some places that it shouldn't have and I remember reading some responses, that I would not want to ever have my wife, son, or any of my co-workers read. I'm not referring to the jokes that were sick or dirty (I love that crap) but specificaly the ones with the big N word. I don't shock easy, but from this group I didn't expect it, even though the thread was intended to bring out offensive jokes and I'm sure those who posted them were doing it only in the spirit of the thread and ment nothing by it. I haven't seen new posts from Mr. and Mrs. Aquaboogie and I'm hoping that's not the cause. frown

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-06-2003, 01:41 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
I'm a little worried. Because a while ago an offensive joke thread ran that went to some places that it shouldn't have and I remember reading some responses, that I would not want to ever have my wife, son, or any of my co-workers read. I'm not referring to the jokes that were sick or dirty (I love that crap) but specificaly the ones with the big N word. I don't shock easy, but from this group I didn't expect it, even though the thread was intended to bring out offensive jokes and I'm sure those who posted them were doing it only in the spirit of the thread and ment nothing by it. I haven't seen new posts from Mr. and Mrs. Aquaboogie and I'm hoping that's not the cause. :( No offense was taken, we're still here, just haven't been able to be on here as much.....work, boat, work, boat...you know how that goes..... wink :p :D

Boozer
06-06-2003, 01:43 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
I'm a little worried. Because a while ago an offensive joke thread ran that went to some places that it shouldn't have and I remember reading some responses, that I would not want to ever have my wife, son, or any of my co-workers read. I'm not referring to the jokes that were sick or dirty (I love that crap) but specificaly the ones with the big N word. I don't shock easy, but from this group I didn't expect it, even though the thread was intended to bring out offensive jokes and I'm sure those who posted them were doing it only in the spirit of the thread and ment nothing by it. I haven't seen new posts from Mr. and Mrs. Aquaboogie and I'm hoping that's not the cause. :( I hope that's not the case because I was one of the people who dropped the N bomb. I really wish people new some kill whitey jokes that they could throw back when we drop the n bomb jokes.
Mr and Mrs. AquaBoogie if you see this please understand that I am not a racist I just so know some really f*d up jokes.

eliminatedsprinter
06-06-2003, 01:48 PM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
eliminatedsprinter:
I'm a little worried. Because a while ago an offensive joke thread ran that went to some places that it shouldn't have and I remember reading some responses, that I would not want to ever have my wife, son, or any of my co-workers read. I'm not referring to the jokes that were sick or dirty (I love that crap) but specificaly the ones with the big N word. I don't shock easy, but from this group I didn't expect it, even though the thread was intended to bring out offensive jokes and I'm sure those who posted them were doing it only in the spirit of the thread and ment nothing by it. I haven't seen new posts from Mr. and Mrs. Aquaboogie and I'm hoping that's not the cause. :( No offense was taken, we're still here, just haven't been able to be on here as much.....work, boat, work, boat...you know how that goes..... wink :p :D Great. :D
Anybody named after my favorite Parlament song must be alright. :cool:

Aqua Boogie1
06-06-2003, 01:57 PM
This is all in fun and people want share things that they have learned or heared. Nothing on here(***boat.com) affends me in any manor whether it was said or a pic was put up. I have seen worse and be around worse, and as long as it done to have fun, its not a big deal to me. I have been around some real racial people and none of you strike as such. So guys and gals, have fun. Were here, and like the Ms. said, the only thing that keeps away is work, family, and that damn boat that has a mind of its own. My skin is pretty thick, You'd be surprised. So have fun and don't change nothing because I know Im not the only person with some skin color around here......... :D :cool:
Doug.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Like the new avatar baby! :D

Mandelon
06-06-2003, 02:14 PM
Colored? Yep. Us green guys gotta stick together. :D :D

Aqua Boogie1
06-06-2003, 02:20 PM
You what I mean........ :cool:

AquaBoogie
06-06-2003, 02:44 PM
What a coincidence. When I selected the name 'AquaBoogie", I didn't know there were other ones on the board. I see I am going to have to make a name change. I to am a person of color (black and filipino) and can't stand racism. I dealt with a lot of it while growing up and going to school in the valley. I've learned how to ignore the ignorance of racist individuals and I treat everyone as if I were blind. I hope that racism doesn't exist on the boards!
One Luv, one color!

Aqua Boogie1
06-06-2003, 02:52 PM
You know Rd, Its all pink inside so I don't give Sh*t what color someone is. Its the persons ignorance that makes them who they are. So enough of this, get back to the fun....... :D

AquaBoogie
06-06-2003, 03:00 PM
You know Rd, Its all pink inside so I don't give Sh*t what color someone is. Its the persons ignorance that makes them who they are. So enough of this, get back to the fun
That's what I'm talking about. The pink inners!

Aqua Boogie1
06-06-2003, 03:10 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-06-2003, 03:11 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
You know Rd, Its all pink inside so I don't give Sh*t what color someone is. Its the persons ignorance that makes them who they are. So enough of this, get back to the fun....... :D Go baby! woo hoo! lol :p

Aqua Boogie1
06-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Yeah Babe, I know your pink inside......I checked it out already..... devil

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
Yeah Babe, I know your pink inside......I checked it out already..... devil LMFAO.......hahahahahaha! That's right wink :p

burbanite
06-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Aqua Boogie1:
Yeah Babe, I know your pink inside......I checked it out already..... devil LMFAO.......hahahahahaha! That's right wink :p OK,
everybody out!
These two obviously need to be alone..... :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Oh god, eek! look what I started...... :( wink

Aqua Boogie1
06-06-2003, 03:45 PM
You're good people sprinter from what I read, God bless you! :D

AquaBoogie
06-07-2003, 02:10 AM
just came back from hanging out with my brother, wife and friend. anyone still still up?

DansBlown73Nordic
06-07-2003, 02:22 AM
I think that belongs on a different thread....... smile_sp wink