PDA

View Full Version : War Now Or Wednesday???

MJ19
03-18-2003, 09:48 AM
I have the news blasting in the background and the hot topic of the moment is does Bush have a right to attack NOW due to the fact, Saddam has declined Bushes statement. Or are we still obligated to wait until Wednesday??? What are your thoughts???

Havasu Heat
03-18-2003, 09:57 AM
I'd say we can't go beyond Wednesday, as not to
give him any extra time to get any bad weapons in
place or strike first. But I'm all for getting
him quick as possible. I say if you got a mouth
full of good teeth, except for one bad rotten
molar, you do what you have to do and get rid of
it before it infects the rest of your teeth.
ELIMINATE THE SOB
Havasu Heat(Jerry)

Stupid Fast
03-18-2003, 10:05 AM
At this point I think we should wait the few hours.(it has been 12 years what is a day and a half?) My reason is the fact that alraedy there are rumors of troops trying to surrender, U.N. personel, embassy personel and civillians that should have a chance to remove themselves from harms way. Any one left after the deadline should be considered fair game, WHOEVER THEY ARE. All have been warned. I think more of Iraqs military will prove their intelligence than most people think. They have seen our power when we were not pissed. We are now pissed. It will be interesting to see how much Sadams regiem(sp?) falls apart Knowing that This is the end.
Do I think President Bush is required to wait. No. At this point he can and should do what ever he sees necesary to bring this conflict to an end.
Eric
[ March 18, 2003, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

MJ19
03-18-2003, 10:13 AM
I agree that the people should have a chance to get out...I see plenty of them (children included) fleeing north iraq...walking because they do not have vehicals. Some riding tractors, etc...Children running along side...very sad, but I'm glad they are moving out. Those that stay are not using best judgement in my opinion.
I wonder what Saddam has planned for us? He keeps making threats that he will fight war on all soils that support the US and he will fight wherever there is a sky. How do you suppose he will accomplish this threat? I wonder what he has that makes him feel so confident?

Stupid Fast
03-18-2003, 10:20 AM
MJ19:
I wonder what Saddam has planned for us? He keeps making threats that he will fight war on all soils that support the US and he will fight wherever there is a sky. How do you suppose he will accomplish this threat? I wonder what he has that makes him feel so confident? Most of the guys have seen this. I have pesonally goten my self out of a few fights by bluffing. I believe he is trying to scare John Q Public. Remember his biggist weapon so far has been the Media.
Just my thoughts. I am by no means an expert.(Hell I have never served in the millitary oreven built things for the military.)
Eric
[ March 18, 2003, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

OC-PARTYCAT
03-18-2003, 10:22 AM
This guy has had many years to hide things. Its pretty funny to think that the UN inspectors need more time...I dont think they would ever find some of the shit he has. We need to hit this ****er right between the eyes with some brut force NOW!!! We just need to be selective to begin with..We do have the capability to fire missles into a bucket of water ya know....hopefully Dan Rather is a guest at his house when we move in.

bigq
03-18-2003, 10:28 AM
My understanding is he will make another address to the nation and at that time will declare we will strike at a time of our choosing. Hopefully it will be quick. It will give them less time to prepare.

MJ19
03-18-2003, 10:42 AM
bigq:
My understanding is he will make another address to the nation and at that time will declare we will strike at a time of our choosing. Hopefully it will be quick. It will give them less time to prepare. Bush will address the nation? If so, do you know the time? I have the news blaring in the background, but I haven't heard much on that. :confused:

HOSS
03-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Wednesday! CNN stated Iraqi troops are already surrenderring in the North. Reports of oil flows in the South. Trust me its already on. We are just waiting to release the trans brake.

MJ19
03-18-2003, 11:20 AM
And have you heard about the jabonie that is sitting on the tractor in Washington?

HOSS
03-18-2003, 11:21 AM
AAAAHHH,,,,,jahbronie? Forgot the r. And no. Whats up. Is he a farmer or a flamer?

MJ19
03-18-2003, 12:01 PM
I must say it different from you...are you from the south wink
Actually I can't find it on the interent news anywhere...but it was on the TV news...there is a guy that has some bomb agent (not everything needed, but has one part) sitting on his tractor in Washinton DC (been there for 24 hours) and the roads are all closed, etc...
I don't know the details...I was hoping to find out more about it. :confused:

HOSS
03-18-2003, 12:04 PM
Just saw it. He drove his Jeep, motorcycle and tractor into the pond. He is still in the tractor.
And yes,,,,,its a Deere! Gotta love the idiots in the world! Great entertainment!
Go Mr. GreenJeans! :p

MJ19
03-18-2003, 12:06 PM
HOSS:
Just saw it. He drove his Jeep, motorcycle and tractor into the pond. He is still in the tractor.
And yes,,,,,its a Deere! Gotta love the idiots in the world! Great entertainment!
Go Mr. GreenJeans! :p Where did you find it??? I wanna hear more about it.

Seadog
03-18-2003, 01:40 PM
As to the original subject, things are already happening. My suspicions are that there are sleepers and inserts that have been given the task of disarming as much of the scorch earth devices as possible and in some cases, securing vital facilities. Once they get ready, everything will happen at once. The go word was put out long ago and very little is going to change that short of a recall notice.

OCStoker
03-18-2003, 01:48 PM
HOSS:
Wednesday! CNN stated Iraqi troops are already surrenderring in the North. Reports of oil flows in the South. Trust me its already on. We are just waiting to release the trans brake. Yea, I heard that to, but you left out the part were our troops told the Iraqis they have to wait until the actual war starts before they can surrender.

Ziggy
03-18-2003, 01:52 PM
OCStoker:
HOSS:
Wednesday! CNN stated Iraqi troops are already surrenderring in the North. Reports of oil flows in the South. Trust me its already on. We are just waiting to release the trans brake. Yea, I heard that to, but you left out the part were our troops told the Iraqis they have to wait until the actual war starts before they can surrender. LMAO! :D Go back and you guys can surrender in a couple days...gotta smoke? Hussein's guys are real dedecated aren't they! My guess is they all have families too and would prefer to see them again.

spectratoad
03-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Yeah but what abou the human shields? We need to make sure that they are removed so that they don't get hurt too? wink
Just kidding. I think we will do something, that the news can broadcast, by the weekend.

TOOMNYTOYS
03-18-2003, 04:21 PM
MAYBE SOMEBODY COULD ANSWER WHERE ALL THE TREE HUGGING ANTI WAR PROTESTERS WERE WHEN PRES. CLINT. WAS DOING THE BIGM AND DECIDED TO BOMB IRAQ IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR THE FLORDIA RECOUNT OR ELSE WE WOULD HAVE GORE BEING SUDDOMS ***** WHILE BINABOYLOVING WAS SLAPPING THEIR ASSES WHILE MIXING UP A BATCH OF KILLING GASES.

MJ19
03-18-2003, 04:37 PM
There are a few reporters still in Bagdad, one in particular from National Geographic Magazine...he says he is torn with staying or leaving, but he feels that it is important someone reports from that side, so he is planning on staying at this point. eek! I didn't notice him having any protective gear? frown

HOSS
03-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Oh sure, all you need is a zip lock storage bag and duct tape. Seal your head up. tape around neck. He`ll be fine.