PDA

View Full Version : Thread Relief....

SchellSchock
04-14-2003, 04:00 PM
Damn,
After reading some of the recent posts on other threads, (including my own RANT's),it occurs to me we all need some serious Water Time. Have you ever noticed how towards the end of Summer the threads are all Good, but by this time of year everyone, (including myself), seems way to uptight!
Everyone together now......
UMMMMMMM>>>>SUNNNNNNN>>>>WARMTH>>>>>>>BEERRRRRR
ROTFCMU (Rolling on the floor, Cracking Myself Up)

JetBoatRich
04-14-2003, 04:09 PM
I ain't mad at anyone wink

Jungle Boy
04-14-2003, 04:41 PM
Some of them are very entertaining, but yes I NEED some water time badly.

JetBoatRich
04-14-2003, 04:44 PM
Plenty of rain today, it might even snow up here. Temp sitting at 40, need it to drop a little more wink

Seadog
04-14-2003, 07:34 PM
I have to admit that I could use some lake chilling. Friday my SIL buried her dad. My good friend laid his mother to rest today and my father-in-law died today. Just for annoyance, my cell phone died over the weekend, my hot water tank blew and my wife's dog blew chunks all over every bed in the house. Makes you appreciate the great days when they come.

JetBoatRich
04-14-2003, 07:38 PM
Seadog that is a lot in one week eek!

SCUBA STEVE
04-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Seadog:
I have to admit that I could use some lake chilling. Friday my SIL buried her dad. My good friend laid his mother to rest today and my father-in-law died today. Just for annoyance, my cell phone died over the weekend, my hot water tank blew and my wife's dog blew chunks all over every bed in the house. Makes you appreciate the great days when they come. wow seadog, sounds like everything hit you all at once. I feel for you. its tuff to keep your head up at a time like this, try to hang in there, better days are ahead of you. best regards to you & your family.

mtndewdrops
04-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Seadog:
I have to admit that I could use some lake chilling. Friday my SIL buried her dad. My good friend laid his mother to rest today and my father-in-law died today. Just for annoyance, my cell phone died over the weekend, my hot water tank blew and my wife's dog blew chunks all over every bed in the house. Makes you appreciate the great days when they come. Seadog, Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Dad last October and know it can be tough. Your family is in our prayers.

Seadog
04-14-2003, 08:48 PM
I appreciate your kind words. These were people that had lived long lives and had reached those years where their pains were making living rough. I have to believe it is better to go when you can experience family love, then to be a vegetable. As for everything else, seems unimportant right now. New tank, new phone and test the tank cleaning the bedding.

SchellSchock
04-15-2003, 08:00 AM
SeaDog.
I feel for YA' my Dad passed on a few years back and it was a tuff blow, but as you say if they have had a fulfilling life better to go when the pain gets to be a burden. Things will get better, hang tuff!

HavasuDreamin'
04-15-2003, 08:03 AM
JetBoatRich:
Plenty of rain today, it might even snow up here. Temp sitting at 40, need it to drop a little more wink Suppose to be 84 or so here today in the midwest. Just thought I would let you know since you are so good a kicking us when we are down. wink :p
[ April 15, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]