PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

78Eliminator
04-15-2003, 02:41 PM
Thrown up in somebody's car? To me, it's a "10" on the party foul meter. Let's be honest.
I have not.

ROZ
04-15-2003, 03:13 PM
Yup. 1988 I kept telling the driver to slow down or I was going to yak inside the car. He looked at me and said, " dude were idling in drive, and I can't go any slower(in a Spicoli voice)."....I gave him a look of confusion and said, " what....RALPH."
Haven't done it since :D

78Eliminator
04-15-2003, 03:15 PM
I went out on a double date one time. I was driving my dad's 1990 Thunderbird SC (I grew up in a 100% Ford family). Anyway, my pop was nice enough to let me drive it and it had like 1500 miles on it. We went out and drank and these girls were like 15 and me and my buddy were both 18. I remember we were all drinking coors light and these 15 year old girls were keeping up. I was wondering what kind of lushes they were.
Anyway, we were cuising in the bird and the sunroof was open. I began to feel "raindrops on my shoulders". It wasn't rain. My buddy's date projectile vomited all over the back of my seat and on my shoulders. Also, all over the back of the car. I went into auto pilot at that point so don't think I am a dick when I say that I pulled over and pulled her out of the car by her hair and tossed her on the ground. The fear of my father caused me to do that....
It took all f@#$ing night to clean the car. About a month later I was with my dad at a Charger game tailgating and he asked me if anyone ever puked in his car cause it smells funny when it sits in the sun. I had to confess and he was cool about it. We drank lots of silvers at that game.

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:20 PM
No, but I had 2 River Newbies drinking roadrapers this weekend throw up in my boat this past weekend...well at least over the side...no worries that is what wax is for...also, a third newbie threw up when she got back to the house....Road Rapers are like France, you got a do it once, but the experience after sucks. :)

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 03:27 PM
Is it just me or does the floating dock at the roadrunner make you feel more drunk they you should be?
Nope I have never thrown up in anyones car. Sometimes I even wonder how I make it to the toilet. The weird thing is the next moring I wake up expecting a huge mess, but there never is. I must dunk my head in the water or something? :confused:

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:30 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Is it just me or does the floating dock at the roadrunner make you feel more drunk they you should be?
It's just you :) I forget since it has been years since I have had a Raper, but I don't think the motion helps you after having a few too many. :) :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 03:35 PM
oh yeah I forgot I usually take 3 or 4 shots too.
anyone get on the red bull & vodka high? great stuff until the next morning. cry

78Eliminator
04-15-2003, 03:37 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
oh yeah I forgot I usually take 3 or 4 shots too.
anyone get on the red bull & vodka high? great stuff until the next morning. cry That's what I had at RD's birthday dealeo. I was drunk but felt just fine. That was bad news. Next time I bring the boat, I will be alcohol free. Gatorade is my new river drink of choice.

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 03:38 PM
RiverDave:
Scuba Steve, it's probably someone that got up before you that cleaned it up.
RD I ask the wife each and every time she says no. I am amazed at my ralphing skills. :D

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:40 PM
RiverDave:
They didn't make it huh?? LOL... They looked pretty hammed when you guys were leaving.
RD No they did not, I figured you and Andy were thinking like me...their not going to make it....It was funny, we went to Foxes after that, and there was parking for you guys the whole time, I figured I would see you guys. We left before the memorial. So we are going up river, and my buddy who knows better than I tells me, we better take the girls into the dock as we pass it, and I say one more float from the dam...Well they did not make it another 5 minutes...I thought it was hilarious...they were all passed out the rest of the night.

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 03:43 PM
78Eliminator:
That's what I had at RD's birthday dealeo. I was drunk but felt just fine. That was bad news. Next time I bring the boat, I will be alcohol free. Gatorade is my new river drink of choice. Those red bull & vodkas keep you going like the energizer bunny. Has anyone tried gatorade with vodka? Hmm I wonder if that would solve the dehydration problem the next morning? idea

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:44 PM
My wife don't let me drink the Bulltini's anymore...They do strange things... :)

SCUBA STEVE
04-15-2003, 03:50 PM
mbrown2:
My wife don't let me drink the Bulltini's anymore...They do strange things... :) Talk about strange things, yeager makes me forget everything, gosh, makes me strip, and tequilla makes me ralph. go figure?

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:52 PM
LMAO

Jordy
04-15-2003, 03:58 PM
mbrown2:
I thought it was hilarious...they were all passed out the rest of the night. See, now I call that bad planning. Nothing worse than sitting around with a bunch of passed out girls when you could be having some other extra-curricular activities going on... think about it. :D

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 04:01 PM
I did not say mine was passed out :)

Raskal
04-15-2003, 04:24 PM
no but i had a guy that works for me do it in my old truck .at least he was drinkg pep schnaps so it did not stink that bad <it was a rain day and that was breakfast> .and the window was down but he was so ****ed up he could not even lift his head so all over the door panels it went and out he went wright after. never did smell that bad guess i got lucky :confused:

Hallett19
04-15-2003, 04:46 PM
my last car was an 87 5.0 and it was immaculate, had all new carpet,headliner and seats, smelled brand new, I loved that car. Anyways, about 4 years ago, I had some girls in the back, and my friend got them really drunk and stoned and after "the fun" I had to drive them home. To make a long story short, we got pulled over and as the cop was going back to check my record out she said she was going to puke. "Oh shit, I swear, you better not puke anywhere in my car, so help me!!!" Cop comes back and expresses his love for mustangs and before he let me go with a warning, wants to check out under my hood. So after bullshiting with him for a min, I come back to the car, smelled like puke, as I drove away "WHERE THE **** DID YOU PUKE BITCH!?!?!?!". I was steaming, she said in this half crying squeaky little voice "in my purse" :D

Jungle Boy
04-15-2003, 08:16 PM
Hallett19:
my last car was an 87 5.0 and it was immaculate, had all new carpet,headliner and seats, smelled brand new, I loved that car. Anyways, about 4 years ago, I had some girls in the back, and my friend got them really drunk and stoned and after "the fun" I had to drive them home. To make a long story short, we got pulled over and as the cop was going back to check my record out she said she was going to puke. "Oh shit, I swear, you better not puke anywhere in my car, so help me!!!" Cop comes back and expresses his love for mustangs and before he let me go with a warning, wants to check out under my hood. So after bullshiting with him for a min, I come back to the car, smelled like puke, as I drove away "WHERE THE **** DID YOU PUKE BITCH!?!?!?!". I was steaming, she said in this half crying squeaky little voice "in my purse" :D LOL... If you're going to spew, spew into your purse, bitch.

PowellScooter
04-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Oh yeah Gatorade and Vodka.. We called that the Florida Express back in the late 80`s. The good stuff from the Gator speeds the Vodka right to the bodys cells and you get ****ed up in a hurry. I seemed to have a harder hangover on that than Vodka and mixer, course it coulda been the other "late 80`s, powedered party enhancers"..??? one Halloween I had a buddy blow chunks all over the passengers side dash of my old bosses wifes new Riviera (his step mom) I pulled over and got him out on a neighborhood side street, here he is on some guys lawn on all fours wiping his face/beard on the lawn like a dog. Lots of quarters later at the car wash it came clean enough to take home... Must have done a good job cleaning up cause never heard a complaint about smell or stains

Dusty Times
04-15-2003, 08:50 PM
In the floor of a 66' Bronco. Those old crank windows just weren't fast enough.
Now that I've matured I stop and open the door to puke.

77charger
04-15-2003, 08:53 PM
Never puked in a car i'll hang out the window if i have to before puking in the car.That is why i demand a window seat if i think i will hurl

HCS
04-15-2003, 09:01 PM
I had a truck with a sliding glass window, that's where my wife would hurl. http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/cwm/cwm/puke.gif :D
Now she has to open the door. :p :D

Windy
04-15-2003, 09:15 PM
When I took my friend Stephanie to the river for her first River trip she ralphed all over HBjet at the RoadRunner :D
MissHBjet

Blown 472
04-16-2003, 04:45 AM
We when to rose parade and the party the night before, drinking shnaps all night, we sit on a couch and these guys come over and tell us we can sit there till the next morning as they were going to watch the parade there, my buddy yakked all over himself and the couch to which we turned the cushons over and left.
I did yak in the door pocket in my lincoln bout two weeks ago the next morning after drinking jagger, I swear that shit is poison. frown

SCUBA STEVE
04-16-2003, 07:22 AM
I just remembered I have a few classic pictures of my friend hanging out the car window, after blowing chunks. I'll post them tonight when I get home. these are good ones that cant be missed. I am busting up just thinking about them. :D

78Eliminator
04-16-2003, 09:07 AM
Blown 472:
I did yak in the door pocket in my lincoln bout two weeks ago the next morning after drinking jagger, I swear that shit is poison. :( You see, there is an honest man! Everyone is like "10 Years ago" or "Back in 1980...". Blown admits that is happened just two weeks ago. Nice job.
One time I took my own mother to a bar because she was a little down (I know, I am a good son). She sipped on her sinlge bombay saphire martini and I was doing consecutive shots of jager. When we were walking back to my apartment and talking, I threw up all over the railroad tracks in mid sentence. She commented that it wasn't a good place to stop and throw up, on the middle of the tracks. Jager is funny in that it takes a while to kick in. If you do a couple shots, you really need to wait a while and see what happens.
J