PDA

View Full Version : Report: Kobe's hand print on neck

MagicMtnDan
08-27-2003, 11:24 AM
Report: Kobe's hand print on neck
NBCSports.com news services
"Celebrity Justice" correspondent Dan Simon details possible new facts in the sexual assault case against Kobe Bryant, including what sources say was a hand print on the neck of the alleged victim and the scenario of how the alleged crime occurred, on MSNBC on Wednesday.
BRYANT, 25, IS CHARGED with assaulting the woman June 30 at the Edwards resort hotel where she worked. He has said the two had consensual sex.
Bryant faces an Oct. 9 preliminary hearing to determine whether he will stand trial on a charge of felony sexual assault.
In the new details reported Wednesday by "Celebrity Justice" citing unnamed sources, Bryant blocked the door to his hotel room when the alleged victim asked to leave after being invited up by Bryant. The Lakers star then asked the woman for help operating the tub, the accuser has claimed, according to sources cited by "Celebrity Justice."

Irishluck
08-27-2003, 11:41 AM
I heard about this watching Fox news this morning. Sounds like Kobe insn't so innocent after all, but not to worry he is a rich athlete so his money will bail him out.

Ziggy
08-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Well couldn't the handprint on her neck just be from an endearing touch or embrace?
Let the courts and High $ lawyers do the fighting..the rest is hearsay.

MagicMtnDan
08-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Ziggy:
Well couldn't the handprint on her neck just be from an endearing touch or embrace?
Let the courts and High $ lawyers do the fighting..the rest is hearsay. That's funny Zig! A handprint on her neck from "an endearing touch or embrace." Not sure how you give endearing touches or embraces but I'll bet they're not very pleasant for the receiver! eek!

WetWillie
08-27-2003, 06:50 PM
I wouldnt think you could lift prints of someone elses skin? Were is botcop when you need him?
WW :p

GlastronGuy
08-27-2003, 06:52 PM
What a coincidence! I call my dick a tub, too!

THOR
08-27-2003, 07:01 PM
Ziggy:
Let the courts and High $ lawyers do the fighting..the rest is hearsay. We are the high court. We are the jury of his peers. Embrace my ass.

LUVNLIFE
08-27-2003, 07:42 PM
But does the handprint on the neck match the one on her ass. devil

ratso
08-27-2003, 10:17 PM
I'd have two on her ass...

MagicMtnDan
08-28-2003, 03:20 AM
Good thing for Kobe they can't lift the palm print from the back of her head :D

HighRoller
08-28-2003, 06:02 AM
As it was explained to me,the handprint theory is not possible.First of all,I'm sure everyone here has had someone make a handprint on them or made them on themselves.Unless your skin is made of silly putty it goes away fairly quickly.Any contact strong enough to leave a lasting mark would result in bruising.However,I can just imagine a replay of the OJ fiasco where Kobe is asked to place his hand around her neck in court to see if it fits.Then Johnny Cochran would say "if her neck does not fit in his hand,we cannot send him to the can!!"

beer hunter
08-28-2003, 06:36 AM
"if her neck does not fit in his hand,we cannot send him to the can!!"
LMAO :D

bear down
08-28-2003, 07:10 AM
WetWillie:
I wouldnt think you could lift prints of someone elses skin? Were is botcop when you need him?
WW :p Hand print and finger print two different things. If they have pic's of the hand print they can problable match the his hand size to that of the bruises left on her neck, back or head!

RP
08-28-2003, 07:40 AM
bear down:
WetWillie:
WW :p Hand print and finger print two different things. If they have pic's of the hand print they can problable match the his hand size to that of the bruises left on her neck, back or head! While a hand print and finger print are two different sources... they are still compared and identified in the same manner (Ridge characteristics).
They would not be able to "lift" a print from her neck after the incident occurred. We can sometimes obtain prints from a dead body because the perspiration and oils have stopped emiting from the skin... not the case for a live body.
So, they probably should have said there was a hand impression instead of print.
BTW- I am a crime lab manager so I know a little on the subject matter.
:)