PDA

View Full Version : any ideas how to.......

502procharger
07-16-2003, 01:56 PM
ok i have this boat that was an x race boat. it has never been titles or reg. and only has the mso. the original comp. who took possetion of the boat to sell is no longer in bus. How the FU%$ do i get this thig titled to me and/or reg in my name. Any advice would be great.

jlnorthrup122
07-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Well go down to the county recorders office ( where you register boats) and tell them of the situation and if you have any documatation that will help you out too. but then you will have to measure your boats lenght and width and then aswer questions like wehter it is an inboard or an outboard and shit like that!
Good Luck.

NOTALENT
07-16-2003, 02:03 PM
From what I hear after 7 years the boat can be registered to anyone. By then the title is revoked and anyone is eligible to own and register it.

NastyOne
07-16-2003, 02:30 PM
Bropb16:
From what I hear after 7 years the boat can be registered to anyone. By then the title is revoked and anyone is eligible to own and register it. Good advice.
Why do you have 1 star? :confused:
Hit ya wit a 5er. :D

jlnorthrup122
07-16-2003, 04:20 PM
From what I hear after 7 years the boat can be registered to anyone. By then the title is revoked and anyone is eligible to own and register it. the boat was never registered. he got it from a race team!