PDA

View Full Version : Ever Been To ADM?

WETDAWG
12-24-2002, 12:10 AM
This place is great!
It has everything you need and reasonable price too :)
I need a starter and he was $100 cheaper than anyone, plus he had it in stock! On a Saturday :)
The other day in huntington Beach I saw an old Chevy truck with ADM boat on the plate :)
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Place
[ December 24, 2002, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: WETDAWG ]

Kwicherbichen
12-24-2002, 09:14 PM
Iteresting, most everything I here about ADM is negative? frown

JetBoatRich
12-24-2002, 09:24 PM
This an O.C. thing?

Kwicherbichen
12-25-2002, 01:04 AM
JetBoatRich:
This an O.C. thing? Probably, ADM is located in Westminster, CA (OC)

INFINITEJJ
12-25-2002, 01:56 AM
What?!? ADM is a craphole. I live about one mile from the place and I would rather drive all the way to Anahiem to Harman or order thru a back east catolog than deal with ADM. I was only there one time and don't want to go back, of course this is only my opinion.

77charger
12-25-2002, 10:59 AM
Went there years ago(about 15) to get an energizer kit for my boat.Will not go back there again.(he totaly had the thing wrong with the seals and crap)Back then my dad just opened the phone book when he needed parts and there was his ad.Thanks to this board and others recomendations there are better places.BTW i see your in costa mesa try jack at MPD hes on monrovia by 17th he can get you what you need and has really good prices.
[ December 25, 2002, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: 77charger ]

superdave013
12-25-2002, 11:19 AM
INFINITEJJ:
What?!? ADM is a craphole. I live about one mile from the place and I would rather drive all the way to Anahiem to Harman or order thru a back east catolog than deal with ADM. I was only there one time and don't want to go back, of course this is only my opinion. I don't know anything about ADM but I do know that Todd @ Harman is a real cool guy.

77charger
12-25-2002, 12:19 PM
superdave013:
INFINITEJJ:
I don't know anything about ADM but I do know that Todd @ Harman is a real cool guy. I use to order parts from there he had mostly what i need in stock at a good price.But the last time i needed something he had to order said he'll have it wed for sure went thur said he hadnt got a chance to order it yet(said it in a bad way).All was good for me til then.Might have been a bad week or something since they were usually goood people.

INFINITEJJ
12-27-2002, 04:51 PM
superdave013:
I don't know anything about ADM but I do know that Todd @ Harman is a real cool guy. Yes, Todd is cool. (for River Trash) jk