PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday at Castaic ... Anyone??!!

JustMVG
04-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Some friends and i have a ritual, we go to Castaic every Good friday, any one who has the day off and would like to go and meet up let me know.
Thanks Mike VG

75_Elim
04-16-2003, 10:19 AM
I could use a day off.... Any word on the weather for Friday :confused:

PussyPusher
04-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Jerry you pussy you wont show up anyways so why do you even bother saying you will. J/k had to jerk ya around a little. So you mean to tell me you will go to Mistaic Lake but you wont drive a little further and see Heavy Sweaty Betty I know that watch you were looking for must still be in one of her rolls. :D You gonna be workin on Roberts Boat this weekend or is that thing doen yet?

JustMVG
04-16-2003, 11:37 AM
The report i saw said chance of rain in the morning, but good the rest of the day, hope to see you there, should be getting there around 10am.

75_Elim
04-16-2003, 12:46 PM
Damn eek! eek! I miss one trip to Pyramid and I'm labeled a flake. Tough crowd. If the weather is good, I'd liketo go up there and kill some fish and a few silvers.
As for my watch, It did turn up later that night when she sneezed. Apparently it had lodged into the back of Sweaty Bettys throat and she was unaware. It must have slipped off when I was feeding her.

PussyPusher
04-16-2003, 02:16 PM
So what you are saying is that you wear your watch around your cock now? You da man! She may be a heffer but she's your heffer. Ride it like its your first time my brotha. LOL

JustMVG
04-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Weather i looking good for Friday, hope to see some of you there, This is my boat http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/164Checkrd-med.jpg
See you there, Mike VG

DickDanger
04-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Wish I could do it, but ya know that I dont really care for Castaic all that much. Plus, I am already busy that day. Mike, do you know if it is allowed to bring trailers to the Speedway for the parking lot, and if they kick you out at night? L8...-DD Out

JustMVG
04-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey DD, i know you don't like Castaic, and to be honest i wouldn't go if it wasn't for my buddies, thats their "Home" lake my close friend lives right off of Hasley Cyn. soooo, and as far as the trailers, i haven't seen them kick anyone out but i guess if you don't get too crazy, 'cuase most of the craziness is on the insdie of the track , then i don't see a problem. I'll check with a friend of mine who does Security in the garage area there and see what he says, i'll get back to you before next week. Where you going to be staying, i think you'll have to park in the lots over next to the train tracks on the north side of the speedway. I'll give you my Cell # and we can get together, and we have a couple of trick we use to get folks w/o a wrist band in to the infield.
See ya Mikey