PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Emergency Room.. B.S.

GHT
12-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Two year old daughter sick... Sittin in the E-room... This sucks.. I hate it when kids are sick..

12-24-2005, 08:45 PM
sorry to here your daughter is sick hope for a quick recovery

JetBoatRich
12-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Sorr to hear that :mad: hope she feels better soon :cool:

RiverToysJas
12-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Dude, you're in the emergency room with with your kid and posting on Hot Boat??? That's dedication right there....I think we'll have to put you in for an award at the annual banquet! ;)
Hope your daughter gets better by morning! :( Not a great time for a kid to be sick.
RTJas

Outnumbered
12-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Don't feel bad bro, took the kids to the Polar Express 2 weeks ago at the Grand Canyon rail way and my 5 Y/O pukes on the train as Santa is coming down the isle :(
Then, last week just as she just got over the flu, she falls down doing ballet and breaks her hand. We spend 4 hours in the ER watching all the other kids puke and getting it cast. A major bummer but you have to be thankful that you are all together and safe. It could always be worse. Merry Chistmas and tomorrow will be a better day.

probablecause
12-24-2005, 09:04 PM
Dude, you're in the emergency room with with your kid and posting on Hot Boat??? That's dedication right there....I think we'll have to put you in for an award at the annual banquet! ;) RTJas
Damn straight it is. I want you on my team man! My 4 year old had a 102 temp this morning and pesto poop everywhere. Keep us posted.

Kilrtoy
12-24-2005, 09:07 PM
COME ON....
It will be ok..
i know we will see you in a couple days...
Call me if you need anything

HOOTER SLED-
12-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Don't feel bad bro, took the kids to the Polar Express 2 weeks ago at the Grand Canyon rail way and my 5 Y/O pukes on the train as Santa is coming down the isle :(
Then, last week just as she just got over the flu, she falls down doing ballet and breaks her hand. We spend 4 hours in the ER watching all the other kids puke and getting it cast. A major bummer but you have to be thankful that you are all together and safe. It could always be worse. Merry Chistmas and tomorrow will be a better day.
Mrs HERE
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is ok now!!!!! Tell her Merry Christmas!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
12-24-2005, 10:32 PM
GHT.........
I hope she is ok???? Nothing serious right???? Tell her Merry Christmas from The Hoots!!!!! I hope she's ok for the morning!!!!!

OGShocker
12-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Hope all is right by morning!
Merry Christmas!!!

Waldo
12-24-2005, 11:35 PM
My 4 y/o just puked about an hour ago...even went to the dr today...I feel for you.

bunny 166
12-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Sorry to hear that, Don...hope all is well by tomorrow! Hope you see you guys during New Years... :boxed: :boxed:

PlyaPlya22
12-25-2005, 01:39 AM
Two year old daughter sick... Sittin in the E-room... This sucks.. I hate it when kids are sick..
GHT..I hope everything turns out ok. I didn't want to post this but I too, was in the ER at 6pm. My 14 yr old daughter passed out in the kitchen while making homemade pizza with a family friend. I was out shopping. Thank god for SYA and his family were there until I got back home.
Have a very merry XMAS!!
PLYA

Kachina26
12-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Sorry to hear it, hopefully Christmas will be a better day.

azgfboatgirl
12-25-2005, 07:40 AM
Hope your out of the ER by now and things are better.

Outnumbered
12-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Mrs HERE
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is ok now!!!!! Tell her Merry Christmas!!!!
Thanks! We are doing fine despite all the BS. My little one is quite a tough one. It didn't even phase her when she broke it. She walked up to my wife and held her hand out and said, "Mom, I think something is wrong with my finger, it wont go back with the other fingers." :220v: She didn't even cry. My wife was trying not to freak on her hand being all contorted.
Now my oldest one just came down with this damn nasty cold/cough thing. It sucks having kids in grade school when it comes to colds and flu. The fun never ends :rolleyes:
Hope you had a good Christmas.

H20 Toie
12-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Yea Don how is she doing?

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks! We are doing fine despite all the BS. My little one is quite a tough one. It didn't even phase her when she broke it. She walked up to my wife and held her hand out and said, "Mom, I think something is wrong with my finger, it wont go back with the other fingers." :220v: She didn't even cry. My wife was trying not to freak on her hand being all contorted.
Now my oldest one just came down with this damn nasty cold/cough thing. It sucks having kids in grade school when it comes to colds and flu. The fun never ends :rolleyes:
Hope you had a good Christmas.
MRS HERE.........
Thanx.........we did!!!!!!
How is she doing now????? Very strong little girl you have there!!! (and mommy) :p How was your familys Christmas once everything settled down??? Good I hope :) How is your oldest doing??? Feeling any better yet?? I know how the grade school thing is too....once it starts it's like a merry go round :cry: :yuk: :yuk:
I hope all is better.................

Hardly Satisfied
12-28-2005, 03:29 AM
never any fun

GHT
12-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Forgot all about this thread... (guess I need to practice being a post whor3)... :)
Anyway... She was fine but a little under the weather.. Then 5:00 pm Christmas Eve everything went South... :( .. Temp. up and crying continuously while grabbing her ear... Doc gave us Antibiotics and sent us on our way. Well obviously this was a couple of days ago and now she is doing much better, although she still goes through coughing spells.
Thank all of you for your concern and uplifting post.. Ya'll are great..

H20 Toie
12-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Glad to here she is ok, hope you have a better new year.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-28-2005, 09:04 AM
So, Plya, I assume your daughter is okay?
Hope I never have to spend Christmas in the ER. Any other day is bad enough.