PDA

View Full Version : Pickup lines winners

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2003, 07:45 AM
Pickup Line Contest: The Winners Thanks to all entrants. We laughed, we cried, we thought we were on a singles cruise circa 1977. Here are the winners in our contest's two divisions: original pickup lines and true-life tales of success (and failure).
PICKUP LINES, ORIGINAL DIVISION Ten winners receive a free one-year Nerve Premium membership, ten free Personals credits and a copy of the Nerve book of their choice.
"Look. I hope you won't take this as any sort of 'line,' but there literally is a party in my pants, and you actually are invited. I know how it sounds . . . "
- Reverend Smoothfield
This one only works on a woman holding a baby: "So, I see you like to ****."
- Kevin Lessard
"I'm going outside to make out: care to join me?"
- Joey
"I have a window office."
- Alice Wu
"I may not have gotten your virginity, but can I at least have the box it came in?"
- Anna Maxbauer
"You give me the hardest semi I have ever had."
- Heather Maas
"Hey baby, wanna go halfsies on a bastard child?"
- Sara Goodrich
"Do you believe in sex before the first date?"
- Pete Checchia
"Honey, your dad doesn't have a penis. He's got a paintbrush!"
- Renzo Dasso
"You are the most interesting piece of ass i've talked to all evening."
- Joe M.
HONORABLE MENTION
The following receive a three-month premium membership and ten free Personals credits.
"Hey beautiful, let's have more babies than we can feed."
- William Bernthal
"How would you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?"
- Matthew Duafala
"So . . . when you gonna let me up in them guts?"
- Itzallinyahead@aol.com
"So what do you do?"
"I'm a lawyer and i'm trained to get you off."
- Iroro
I've been told that my dad's favorite pick-up line, back in those roaring '70s, was: "So, for breakfast tomorrow morning, do I call you on the phone or poke your ribs with my elbow?"
- Sophie
SUCCESSFUL PICK-UP LINES Six winners in this category receive a one-year Nerve Premium membership, ten free Personals credits and a copy of the Nerve book of their choice.
Upon being introduced to an attractive guy in a bar one night when I was sort of down, I said, in my best forlorn-wallflower voice: "Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can say a cute guy kissed me tonight?" Needless to say, more than just a kiss on the cheek ensued, and friends have since employed this method with 100% success.
- Lindsay Robertson
While waiting for a pizza, a very alternative blonde and friends pulled up stools next to me. We hit it off, so I went for it. I looked at her, gave her my best half-cocked grin, and said "letÃ*s go to your place. The worst that could happen is youÃ*ll have a good time then send me on my way. WeÃ*re both adults here, so we donÃ*t have to answer to anyone - we can do whatever we want.î She then consulted her friends, who proceeded to write up a contract stating I had to guarantee her satisfaction.
- Troy Hansen
Him: How you doin'?
Me: Fine . . .
Him: You sure got that right.
Cheesy, but it worked (I was young, he was hot . . . )
- Julie
Okay, so I walk up to the handsome smoker at the bar and say, "Can I bum a cig?" As they hand it to me (which they do, 'cause guys are nice) and I'm placing it seductively on my lips, I say, "Why, thank you. I don't smoke, but I wanted something of yours in my mouth!" I use it a lot (even though I do smoke) and usually get a great jaw-drop and a cigarette (at the very least).
- Amy C. Wise
Not a line I used, but one used on me:
The best-looking man in the bar - who obviously knew it - leaned over while I was ordering a Cosmo and said with a sneer, "Your skin is so creamy I bet you never had a zit on your ass."
After I stopped laughing, I asked him if that line ever worked on anyone before. Unamused, he continued to sneer when a female acquaintance of mine walked up, trying to hone in on what she thought was my great success. He gave me a knowing look, turned to her and repeated the line to her.
Her response was quite different: "Why thank you!" She was truly charmed, and they ended up ****ing in his car in the parking lot. He never called her (big surprise), and I never had the heart to tell her he'd tested the line on me first, although she loved to remind me how she got this guy "right out from under my nose."
- Michelle Robichaud
He asked, "If you were offered the chance to have one year of perfect bliss, but you would have to forget everything at the end, would you take it?" I hemmed and hawed, asked technical questions. I finally said yes. He leaned in to whisper in my ear: "Well, you've already had your year of perfect bliss." I pricked with curiosity. "You were wonderful." He swore he made that up. I had gotten so into the mind game, it worked. He got the hookup.
- Kate
HONORABLE MENTION, MISERABLE FAILURE DIVISION
Real-life pickup lines that failed to rock your world. Winners receive a three-month Premium subscription and ten free Personals credits.
"Excuse me miss, are you a feminist?"
"Yes, why?"
"Because I'd like to backlash your booty like you were Susan Faludi."
The previous exchange, which actually happened to me at the Science Museum in Boston a few months ago, was initiated with gentlemanly aplomb by a (supposedly) twenty-five-year-old MIT graduate student. I was wandering through the history-of-film exhibit when he glided toward me and posed his query with a rasping tone. His supreme self-confidence and utter suaveness - not to mention his deadpan expression - was just astounding, as was his ear-to-ear grin at my subsequent inability to make a witty rejoinder. I stared at him before walking away. He followed me, telling me of his graduate student status, and asking if I would be interested in participating in his "study," or, failing that, to go out to dinner with him that night. This all sounded highly dubious, but to soften the blow of turning him down, I mumbled something like, "At least your women's-studies course hasn't gone to waste."
Somehow, I don't think he believed me.
- Elizabeth
Back when I was in high school and going to all-ages clubs, I had a Navy sailor (about nineteen years old) tell me he was disease free.
- Christine Hathaway
I was at a club to see the Donnas around the time of their second record. I saw the drummer walking around before the show, so I walked up to her and said,
"Hey! I saw you at that Scorpions concert last night."
"What? What are you taking about?"
"Yeah, I saw you there because you rock me a hurricane!"
She laughs. "Hold on. Don't move." She runs over to the merch booth and gets two of the other girls. "Quick, tell what you just told me."
I said it again, and they all laughed at me.
Me and the drummer girl never hooked up.
- E. Casey Leydon
"Were both your parents retarded? Because you seem like a special girl to me."
(I have NEVER used this nasty line. I have seen it be inflicted on a poor girl by a frat boy in Atlanta. Yikes.)
- Rusty Halo
Ok boy's go getem! :D
HDD :cool:

Blown 472
08-21-2003, 08:13 AM
Hows bout "Nice shoes, **** much?"

TrailerparkTJ
08-21-2003, 08:17 AM
HDD...you forgot this one...
Man: "Hey, were you born on a chicken farm?"
Woman: "No, why?"
Man:"Because you sure know how to raise cock!"
Poster takes no responsibility for damages received by using this line.

topless
08-21-2003, 08:57 AM
What ever happened to " Hey baby, I got a boat"?

ratso
08-21-2003, 09:58 AM
Have you ever had your belly button licked.....
From the inside

superdave013
08-21-2003, 10:17 AM
How NOT to get laid.
Hey, can I smell your pussy????
NO! she says
Oh, then it must be your feet!

diggler
08-21-2003, 10:25 AM
Man: Is that a toilet bowl around your neck?
Woman: No, why?
Man: Because you are the shit!
(I actually saw this used on my friend. She couldn't stop laughing at the poor guy)

RiverToysJas
08-21-2003, 11:06 AM
> Hey babe, I'll make you feel like it's my first time.
>If I was the last man on earth I bet we could do it in public.
>You're really hot, I bet I can cool you down.
>You may not be really hot but, but I bet you like to do it.
RTJas :D
[ August 21, 2003, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Windy
08-21-2003, 11:08 AM
I lost my number...can I have yours wink

RiverToysJas
08-21-2003, 11:22 AM
Excuse me, but how would you like to wear those clothes to work tommorow?
**** me if I'm wrong, but you want to kiss me!
I miss my teddy bear, can I sleep with you tonight?
Will you come to my garden? I want to show the roses true beauty.
Stand still so I can pick you up.

BobS
08-21-2003, 11:26 AM
That one works for me MissHBJ
867-5309
[ August 21, 2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: BobS ]

RiverToysJas
08-21-2003, 11:34 AM
That shirt is very becoming on you, but of course if I was on you I'd be coming too!

ratso
08-21-2003, 12:17 PM
Him- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Her- NO
Him- Then maybe I should walk by again.
Him- Pardon me but do you have a mirror in your pocket?
Her- No, Why?
Him- Because I can see me getting into those pants tonight.

EricU
08-21-2003, 12:40 PM
How about a beer and a ****?
(If she says "No" or "**** Off" etc.)
What! You don't like beer!

1stepcloser
08-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Nice legs...what time do they open?

beyondhelpin
08-21-2003, 01:31 PM
This one works or it dont. No halfway here.
Have you ever had your pussy ate until you pass out?!

River Lynchmob
08-21-2003, 02:51 PM
Hi i'm mr. right i heard that you were looking for me. wink

Stupid Fast
08-21-2003, 04:16 PM
You are the best thing since sliced bread. ..........Can I spread the the butter?

Seadog
08-21-2003, 05:54 PM
"Hi, I am extremely rich and I only have a year to live."

mtndewdrops
08-21-2003, 08:07 PM
What about this one "Do you have any Irish in ya? ... Well, would you like some?
or perhaps
"Excuse me Miss, I sure would like to slam you like a cheap screen door all night long. So what do you say?"

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-21-2003, 08:15 PM
I hate to tell you this, But I want to be on you.

locogringo
08-21-2003, 10:29 PM
or..."it aint gonna suck itself"
My favorite one out there I must say.

FMluvswater
09-17-2004, 05:17 PM
Searching for something else found this so ... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/bump.gif
for hondajoey. :)

Hal
09-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Things you don't want to hear.
He: I would sure like to have a little pussy.
She: Me to, mines a big as a bucket. :hammerhea
He: I would love to get in your pants
She: Why did you shit in yours? :hammerhea

KineticoH20
09-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Hey honey....wanna go back to my place for a cheeseburger and a fu#k,whats the matter don't you like cheeseburgers!!!

Phat Matt
09-17-2004, 08:00 PM
Go up to a someone at a bar or a dance and ask her: do you want a ****... (wait for a second gauging her reaction)...ing drink?
Oh, you're a bird watcher....(Whip out your unit and ask) Well, would you take this for a swallow?
The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

hoolign
09-17-2004, 08:09 PM
All they should have to hear is "I am the hoolign"..and it should look like the spill pile from a wood chipper in a victoria secret store :eek:

Phat Matt
09-17-2004, 08:12 PM
All they should have to hear is "I am the hoolign"..and it should look like the spill pile from a wood chipper in a victoria secret store :eek:
I'll try it tonight and let you know what happens. :D

Misogynist
09-17-2004, 08:57 PM
How about:....." Do you know the difference between a blow job and a ham sandwich?..... No??? Lets go to my house for lunch! "

Debbolas
09-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Maybe I'm old fashioned..............but the beautiful eyes one always gets me ;) or.........beautiful legs..........it's always good to compliment the girls!! Chances are they will believe you :D