PDA

View Full Version : Testy People

Boozer
07-03-2003, 02:06 PM
What's with everyone blowing up on each other lately? Seem's like almost every post lately has involved someone blowing up on someone else. WTF???
In the words of Rodney King "Why can't ya'll sucka punk ass cracka bitch'z just git a long."

XLGPP
07-03-2003, 02:06 PM
**** YOU!!!....
lol.. j/k :D

Chase
07-03-2003, 02:14 PM
I can see that everyone is ready for a holiday???

XLGPP
07-03-2003, 02:19 PM
holiday??? I gotta work 8am-9pm fri-mon! and I am selling my boat! no wonder im so ****ing testy! burningm

Boozer
07-03-2003, 02:22 PM
XLGPP:
holiday??? I gotta work 8am-9pm fri-mon! and I am selling my boat! no wonder im so ****ing testy! burningm I think you need a blow job.
Any hotties running around Las Cruces? I talk to people from there all the time but the women sound all ghetto so maybe thats the prob. You need to hit the river and get a BJ from some dumb young college girl.

Chase
07-03-2003, 02:23 PM
MMFFFF...Sorry for saying anything.. :confused: :D :D

XLGPP
07-03-2003, 02:44 PM
Boozer:
XLGPP:
holiday??? I gotta work 8am-9pm fri-mon! and I am selling my boat! no wonder im so ****ing testy! burningm I think you need a blow job.
Any hotties running around Las Cruces? I talk to people from there all the time but the women sound all ghetto so maybe thats the prob. You need to hit the river and get a BJ from some dumb young college girl. your talking to the wrong circle of ppl. dont get me wrong, there are ghetto girls here as there are in Az and Cal too. But for the most part this is a great college town with lots of poon. I am engaged now so I wont be looking around town for any bj's, but Mrs. Xl knows how to make me feel much better. I will tell her about your advice when I get home. thanks wink

Boozer
07-03-2003, 02:50 PM
XLGPP:
Boozer:
XLGPP:
Any hotties running around Las Cruces? I talk to people from there all the time but the women sound all ghetto so maybe thats the prob. You need to hit the river and get a BJ from some dumb young college girl. your talking to the wrong circle of ppl. dont get me wrong, there are ghetto girls here as there are in Az and Cal too. But for the most part this is a great college town with lots of poon. I am engaged now so I wont be looking around town for any bj's, but Mrs. Xl knows how to make me feel much better. I will tell her about your advice when I get home. thanks wink Take home some knee pads. She'll get the point :)

eliminatedsprinter
07-03-2003, 02:56 PM
I don't mind if yer feelin a little testy :rolleyes: as long as it's not one of mine wink
[ July 03, 2003, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]