PDA

View Full Version : Ghost or not ???

mike37
10-05-2002, 01:39 PM
IS REALLY NEAT! LISTEN CLOSELY AND DON'T STARE TOO HARD!
Check out this ghost......it is too cool!!!!!!
This is supposedly a real ghost picture, look to the left window .It took me about 30 seconds or so to see!! It sort of sounds like she is crying for her husband but is real low and hard to figure out. This is spooky. Apparently the owners of this house had
been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best
not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's fa int, but the low murmur you hear was what got the pho! tographer's attention first.
Click here:
Ghost (http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf)

missboatnam1
10-05-2002, 06:02 PM
it wont let me look!!!!whassup with that?

mike37
10-05-2002, 06:27 PM
the link should take you to the web page
I tested it it works

BigDogIvan
10-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Now thats COOL!!!!! eek!
BD

kcm21
10-05-2002, 08:03 PM
Mike,
had to shoot you five stars for that one.....I about sh*t my panta the volume was all the way up........I just barely heard it.
-Kev-

lakesmodified
10-05-2002, 09:18 PM
mike37:
IS REALLY NEAT! LISTEN CLOSELY AND DON'T STARE TOO HARD!
Check out this ghost......it is too cool!!!!!!
This is supposedly a real ghost picture, look to the left window .It took me about 30 seconds or so to see!! It sort of sounds like she is crying for her husband but is real low and hard to figure out. This is spooky. Apparently the owners of this house had
been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best
not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's fa int, but the low murmur you hear was what got the pho! tographer's attention first.
Click here:
Ghost (http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf)OLD ONE DUDE!!!!! But I have gotten quite a few people with it!!!

syke-o
10-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Pretty good!!! You got me....

Livin Large 27Hallett
10-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Been there, done that. Still gets to you though.

mbrown2
10-08-2002, 01:22 PM
It got me...

stucknohio
10-08-2002, 01:49 PM
made me jump

XClutchboy725
10-08-2002, 02:44 PM
I mailed that one home to the little lady one day. I came through the door at home just as she was checking her mail and looking REALLY HARD.
Funniest think I've seen :D
I never saw her leap out of a chair so quickly...

Dribble
10-08-2002, 03:54 PM
I'll be changing my underwear now.

24RODjr
10-08-2002, 04:34 PM
Here is another one along those lines.
http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf

mike37
10-08-2002, 06:32 PM
24RODjr
I was ready for it but still scared the sh....t out of me
good one

24RODjr
10-08-2002, 07:57 PM
You know it's coming, but it still gets you...and good music too wink

leland
10-09-2002, 10:56 PM
First time i've seen it. Made me jump. Good clean fun.

TOBTEK
10-12-2002, 02:58 PM
ive got eveyone here at work with that, scared the crap out of myself the first time!

mike37
10-19-2002, 08:08 PM
back to the top