PDA

View Full Version : My Smart A$$ Remarks...

Liberator TJ1984
02-26-2003, 07:21 AM
After raggin' on some of you folks about all the sun we got here and what the hell is SNOW. :p ...Guess What??? it Figgin'Snows down here and is a Cold SOB ..To make things better my Water Well Takes a dump ! cry No problem ??in the sleet and rain freezin my superv's off we pull the well and put on new pump and tank etc..throw the switch and voila no water pressure !! looking towards the house about 100 yards away there is a nice fountain of water shooting up in the air ...shut the damn thing off and start diggin'..after several hours and much cursing finally find the leak..only down about 3' eek! Still got more to dig today and still friggin' cold and wet ...Lovely :rolleyes:
Paybacks are a bitch..ain't doin'no more raggin'
Gopherrr

Blown 472
02-26-2003, 07:28 AM
Funny, we never have those problems and it was -10 this morning, you all never plan for cold weather?? enjoying the freezing rain are you?? :D :D :D

superdave013
02-26-2003, 07:33 AM
Ha Ha
It sucks to be you. :D
We have snow too. Got some nice snow up in Big Bear. That's about 1.5 hours up hill from here. I can see all the snow from the parking lot. I might walk out in my tee shirt and snap a pic ofr ya in a bit. :D :D
Here you if you really want to you can snow ski and surf in the same day. I did it once just to say I did it. I grew up in the friggen snow so now that I have the choice I stay out of it for the most part.

HCS
02-26-2003, 07:33 AM
68 and sunny here. :p

Jordy
02-26-2003, 08:23 AM
Yeah, it snowed here too... in Arizona that is. Up in the mountains a couple hours away. It is a chilly mid-60 kind of day and it has been raining though. I think I'm going to go put my heavy coat on. :D

beyondhelpin
02-26-2003, 08:51 AM
Im with you on he snow part. It hardly ever snows here. If we do get it it is usally melted off the second day. We have hade snow on the ground since Sunday. It is the coldest it has been all year. This sucks! I hate the snow. Our normal high around now is getting close to 60. Our highs all wee have been in the low 20s. AAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
I am supposed to get my new digital camara today so if I do I will post a pic of the damn snow!

DEEZ NUTTS
02-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Snowing in Flag right now. Think im gonna go ski this afternoon. Weekdays are awesome, no lines at all.

superV
02-26-2003, 09:01 AM
LOTS of snow! :( I post a pic but what a pain in the ass that would be... :mad:

Liberator TJ1984
02-26-2003, 09:06 AM
We Had " Snow Fluurie's " supposibly...more like Sleet and rain...melts as soon as it hit the ground just making more MUD...wish it would actually Snow a couple feet...I can take the Cold but the nasty crap needs to go... pig_flyi

1stepcloser
02-26-2003, 09:21 AM
Whats "Snow"?