PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE....SOLD!

HBjet
12-22-2002, 05:17 PM
For Sale is my 1989 Chevy Dually Ext Cab!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1989chevyGirls.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSCN4488.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSCN4492.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSCN44851.JPG
Air Bag Suspension w/ compressor, Mark V 454 w/ 90k miles, Custom interior with 95 Astro Van captain chairs, Lots of Tweed, 2 tone dash (light/dark grey) 93 door panels, Orion Sub with Orion amp, Infinity speakers with Alpine amp. SoundStream crossover, MonsterCable wiring, Hidden Hitch, Roll pan, Flipped tailgate handle, newer front grill & Gibson exhaust! Oh, I also just had the complete AC system redone (1200 bucks worth) and it has a 1 year warranty (until Nov 2003)
Email me with questions and for selling Price. I live in Southern California.
HBjet
randyjoyce@socal.rr.com
or
randy@supply.com
[ December 28, 2002, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Wicked1
12-22-2002, 06:54 PM
Nice truck HB, what are u gonna get to replace it with? Ill pass the word to my buddies..

HBjet
12-22-2002, 07:20 PM
Thanks! I actually already bought another truck a month ago. It's a 98 half ton ext cab with the 3rd door, short bed. It's black and is completely stock (which is what I wanted) The original owner was an older guy who only drove it on the weekends and even though it has the tow package, he has never towed anything with it. It's the same body style as my dually and 98 was the last year they made that body style. personally I like that body style better then the 99-02 body style. I do like the 99-02 HD2500 body style the best, but if I was to get and HD2500, it would have to be a crew cab, and if I was going to get a crew cab, I would want it to be 4WD, and if I was to get a 4WD crew cab, I might as well get a Ford F250 long bed 4WD.......then I'm at 40k for a truck when I'm plenty happy with my $15,600 truck now with 48k miles and still looks and rides brand new.
Yeah, some of you may say right now is the time to buy new with the great deals, but I have been without a car payment for some time, and I really didn't want a 400-600+ monthly payment. MissHBjet and I need to buy a house first!
So, the other truck must go!
HBjet

Wicked1
12-22-2002, 07:52 PM
No bags? no dubs? at least a little lower? j/k I wish i didnt have the payment,,Im thiking of getting rid of mine as well and taking over my uncles 64 chevy pick up...Payments suck!!!

HammerDown
12-22-2002, 07:53 PM
Sweet looking ride...very clean.

HBjet
12-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Wicked1:
No bags? no dubs? at least a little lower?I hear ya! I sit there all the time thinking, Hmm, 22's, bagged in all four corners.....or, even though it's 2WD, 6" RCD lift, Welds, 35's, etc, etc, etc.......
then I get into my stocker and it's like riding in a Caddy! I'm going to hold off doing anything to the truck for as long as I can! This is my first car/truck that I will leave stock. Kinda weird.
HammerDown, thanks!
HBjet
[ December 22, 2002, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

GofastRacer
12-22-2002, 09:02 PM
HBjet:
Wicked1:
No bags? no dubs? at least a little lower?I hear ya! I sit there all the time thinking, Hmm, 22's, bagged in all four corners.....or, even though it's 2WD, 6" RCD lift, Welds, 35's, etc, etc, etc.......
then I get into my stocker and it's like riding in a Caddy! I'm going to hold off doing anything to the truck for as long as I can! This is my first car/truck that I will leave stock. Kinda weird.
HammerDown, thanks!
HBjet HB, how do you like the bag system?, I'm planning a frame off on my dually and I'm undecided which way to go?, spindles and springs, flip kit or bag??.Your opinion is apreciated...Thanks...

HBjet
12-22-2002, 11:18 PM
Air Bag is really nice. It makes the ride when towing seem like your not even towing. When on the freeway, it rides really smooth. Also when towing, the trailer doesn't rock the truck at all when you hit bumps, dips. The bags make every thing smooth. Notice how a lot of lifted trucks are now adding bags too! Smoother ride.
For more info on what the best setup would be, I would email HotHallett (works for Truckin) or Cyclone (Mini Truckin) They have a lot of knowledge with dropped trucks.
HBjet

Jordy
12-22-2002, 11:38 PM
HBjet:
This is my first car/truck that I will leave stock. Kinda weird.
HBjet Sounds like a side effect of getting old. :D :D :D
That is a clean truck though HB, I had no idea it was an '89. The whole concept of having a truck payment again is holding me back from my new truck as well. I hate truck payments and haven't had one for years...

HBjet
12-23-2002, 01:22 AM
jordanpaulk:
Sounds like a side effect of getting old.It's all about Priorities my friend!
Yeah, I can go and trick out this truck, or I can go buy a 2003 bad ass crew cab, lift it, do the moble DVD system, etc.....but I have other priorities I would rather complete before I do any of that.
HBjet

GofastRacer
12-23-2002, 05:06 AM
HBjet:
Air Bag is really nice. It makes the ride when towing seem like your not even towing. When on the freeway, it rides really smooth. Also when towing, the trailer doesn't rock the truck at all when you hit bumps, dips. The bags make every thing smooth. Notice how a lot of lifted trucks are now adding bags too! Smoother ride.
For more info on what the best setup would be, I would email HotHallett (works for Truckin) or Cyclone (Mini Truckin) They have a lot of knowledge with dropped trucks.
HBjet Thanks HB, seems like the bags are the way to go, I do a lot of towing and want a nice ride and look cool too!.... :cool:

GofastRacer
12-23-2002, 05:09 AM
jordanpaulk:
HBjet:
This is my first car/truck that I will leave stock. Kinda weird.
HBjet Sounds like a side effect of getting old. :D :D :D
That is a clean truck though HB, I had no idea it was an '89. The whole concept of having a truck payment again is holding me back from my new truck as well. I hate truck payments and haven't had one for years... Yeah, truck payments suck alright, that's why I'm going to turn mine into a brand new truck!, at a fraction of the cost of a new one!. eek!

HBjet
12-23-2002, 03:05 PM
Still FOR SALE! :D

Jungle Boy
12-23-2002, 04:30 PM
Cool ride. :cool:

HBjet
12-23-2002, 04:55 PM
Jungle Boy:
Cool ride. :cool: Thanks.....guess what? It's For Sale! :D
HBjet

rivercrazy
12-23-2002, 05:03 PM
Marketing slime!

disco_charger
12-23-2002, 06:09 PM
RiverCrazy, those of us that live in glass houses...
HB, can you email me a price I have a friend looking for a truck.
Disco

77charger
12-23-2002, 06:19 PM
HBjet:
Yeah, some of you may say right now is the time to buy new with the great deals, but I have been without a car payment for some time, and I really didn't want a 400-600+ monthly payment. MissHBjet and I need to buy a house first!
HBjet Randy that is called priorties.Aint nothing wrong with that guess thats why i drive an old truck myself and leave the extra cash for other toys.But passed on a new truck 3 years ago to buy my current house and i am glad i did that.

HBjet
FOR SALE! 1989 Chevy Dually with one free wash from these two!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1989chevyGirls.JPG
HBjet

HBjet
oops!
[ December 23, 2002, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

novaguy
12-23-2002, 09:27 PM
Randy,
your truck is bad ass! You'll have no problem selling it.

HBjet
12-23-2002, 10:20 PM
novaguy:
Randy,
your truck is bad ass! You'll have no problem selling it. Thanks!

WETDAWG
12-23-2002, 11:12 PM
Bring it to the Donut shop at Adams and Magnolia on Saturday mornining
It'll sell. Sweeeeeeeeet Tow rig! wink

HavasuDreamin'
12-24-2002, 08:39 AM
If you go to the donut shop, you need to get there EARLY...............
HBJ........you have a clean truck. I wish I could pull the trigger, but it is not in the cards. I need to rebuild my tranny, and keep ahold of the one I got for a few more years. :( Good Luck with the sale. I don't see you having a problem getting rid of it. :cool:

HotHallet
12-24-2002, 10:45 AM
HB- We almost have the same truck now except mine doesn't have the third door and it's white. I like the 88-98 body style better too. This is my second one and I love it. It tows great, drives great, and works perfect for me. Mine is a '95 extended cab 1500 with a 7-inch Fabtech lift, 33-inch Yokohama Mud Terrains mounted on Weld wheels. My last truck was so crazy bagged on 18's/20's, flamed, tweed and leather upholstery, billet everywhere, upholstered bed that i decided to go simple on this one. It has a billet grille, billet bowtie, clear corner lenses, chrome smooth front bumper, Gaylord match painted tonneau cover, Line-X bedliner, Gibson exhaust, and Empire Motorsports brushed finish billet components inside. I plan on tinting the side windows, throwing in a system, and calling it a day. I bought mine about 10 months ago for 11,000 bone stock with 26,900 on the clock. The guy hardly drove it and took excellent care of it. You will love your '98. I suggest lifting it. You will never have to slow down for a speed bump again or worry about burying the back of your truck to get the boat off the trailer.Merry Christams to you and Miss HB and the little one.
Sincerely,
HotHallet
I must be insane, I got AC/DC on the Brain.

JetBoatRich
12-25-2002, 07:39 PM
Nice truck, I hear you about payments. I have a 93 Suburban and RV to pull the boat and other cars to drive all paid for. I looked at selling the Suburban and getting a 2003, to sit in the driveway.

HBjet
12-28-2002, 08:52 AM
Well, everyone was right, it sure didn't take long to sell. The truck was sold last night. Thanks to everyone who emailed me who was interested.
HBjet

Jungle Boy
12-28-2002, 09:53 AM
HBjet:
Well, everyone was right, it sure didn't take long to sell. The truck was sold last night. Thanks to everyone who emailed me who was interested.
HBjet Sold on your birthday,,, I hope you bought a few rounds. :)