PDA

View Full Version : I need info!!!!!

master13
01-19-2003, 02:22 PM
I just odered my first boat, i was just wondering how you guys are keeping your boats/trailers safe in these three areas:
1. Boat in a slip over night?
2. Boat and trailer in storage?(not in a garage)
3. Trailer in a lake lot for the day/days?
Any information would be great.

BigBoyToys
01-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Keep it on the lake when using it, and when your done on the weekend, garage it.

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 07:35 PM
BigBoyToys:
Keep it on the lake when using it, and when your done on the weekend, garage it. Never stop boating

GofastRacer
01-19-2003, 08:40 PM
Well, this ought to be good for a laugh but this is the way I do it!. I launch, I play, I get off the throttle, I put it on the trailer, it goes under the canopy until the next time, when the weekend or week is over, it's back home in the shop locked up!!.... wink :D

jet4fun
01-19-2003, 09:48 PM
get some kind of a hitch lock, and one of those "u" shaped bike locks and put it thru one of the rims to the leafs or frame... you also might want to get a locking reciever pin... as far as when its in a slip, ive seen people put a steel cable thru the cleat or bow eyes and on to a hook or cleat on the dock, also remember to take the key with you, and/or disconnect the battery... also dont forget about detachable stereo faceplates, and for the extreme, an alarm...
when it really comes down to it i hope you have good insurance