PDA

View Full Version : HAVASU THIS WEEKEND - Who I met

carbonmarine
10-20-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey guys,
Man.... what a blurr...... Had basically teh whole family there with us and I met a bunch of you guys at the Naked Turttle ... HotDiggity,unleashed, Xrated, warlock25
That place is great fun ! & lets do it again soon.......
Rick32/Carbon

Mr.Havasu
10-20-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm surprised you remembered that many.
What a great week end:D

hot_diggity_dog
10-20-2003, 10:53 AM
Rick (AKA Mr Lover lover)
He like's to Kiss when he's been drinking.:rolleyes:
Nice to hang with you on Friday night at the Naked Turtle, finally got to meet Summerlove too!:)
On Sunday after the OP6 I hung out With Unleased (Deano) Warlock25 (John & Michelle), and we met BearDown and Mrs. BearDown:D
As alway's it was great hanging with you guy's and you two have two of the sickest rides in Havasu!:D
Hot (Starting to come down a little from OP6) Diggity Dog:cool:

Mr.Havasu
10-20-2003, 11:16 AM
We loved running with unleashed! What a beautiful boat he has!
As always it was great haging with you again this weekend, glad to see everyone made it home allright:) That's a long drive after a week end of partying.
Can't wait to do it again.
The temp should be in the 90's again this week end:D we will be out there for the hot boat poker run, Hope to see you guys out there again.

Ziggy
10-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Stopped by around 6-6:15 but didn't see anyone I recognized..went ahead and dragged my outdrive parking there too:(

hot_diggity_dog
10-20-2003, 12:18 PM
Hi my name is Rick Aka CarbonMarine are you on the boards?
http://www.irnoyfb.com/op66/hdd/images/DSC00002.jpg
HDD:cool:

carbonmarine
10-20-2003, 12:41 PM
... Yeah, I just was thinking about that night & knew that pict would surface.......Laughs.......
Its like, " Yeah Rick, have another ****ing Red Bull & Vodka ...!! "
Geeezzzuzzzz, why didnt you guys stop me ....... ?
Ahh, so. It's the end of another stellar season for me I guess.....
I was tempted to hit Betty Fords place up on the way home for sure....
Rick32/Carbon

summerlove
10-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Rick (AKA Mr Lover lover)
He like's to Kiss when he's been drinking.:rolleyes:
Nice to hang with you on Friday night at the Naked Turtle, finally got to meet Summerlove too!:)
No kidding about Carbonmarine - he tried to kiss my buddy:( Twice! thought it kinda odd, but knew it was all in good fun ;)
It was nice seeing John again, and nice meeting the others, HDD, XRated ($11K for s boat stereo, isn't that a little over the top???) and Carbon. Since he didn't try and kiss me, I figured I wasn't his type ;)
SL

hot_diggity_dog
10-20-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
No kidding about Carbonmarine - he tried to kiss my buddy:( Twice! thought it kinda odd, but knew it was all in good fun ;)
It was nice seeing John again, and nice meeting the others, HDD, XRated ($11K for s boat stereo, isn't that a little over the top???) and Carbon. Since he didn't try and kiss me, I figured I wasn't his type ;)
SL
XRated (Roger) Summerlove (Rick) and Carbonmarine (Rick)
http://www.irnoyfb.com/op66/hdd/images/DSC00001.jpg
So this is what it's like when you can drink and not have to drive the boat. Party on John & Michelle
http://www.irnoyfb.com/op66/hdd/images/DSC00003.jpg
Ziggy we where there bro!!!!!!

summerlove
10-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
XRated (Roger) Carbonmarine (Rick) and Summerlove (Rick)
Summerlove is in the middle of the white shirts, just in case the guy on the right ever tried to kiss you I want to make sure everyone knows it wasn't me... ;) ;) ;) Sorry carbon....:D
http://www.irnoyfb.com/op66/hdd/images/DSC00001.jpg
[

STGP
10-20-2003, 02:30 PM
Where's the Naked Turtle, what kind of a place is it?

summerlove
10-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by STGP
Where's the Naked Turtle, what kind of a place is it?
It's a cool new beach bar at the Nautical. On the beach by the boat cove. Great drinks, views, and misters to stay cool. TV's coming this week with NFL and CFB Ticket.
Signature drink is a "Naked Turtle" - something with rum. Tasty!

SCUBA STEVE
10-20-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
It's a cool new beach bar at the Nautical. On the beach by the boat cove. Great drinks, views, and misters to stay cool. TV's coming this week with NFL and CFB Ticket.
Signature drink is a "Naked Turtle" - something with rum. Tasty!
Cool they are bringing out the tv's!! I'll be parked there all the time now. :D (next year) :frown:

STGP
10-20-2003, 03:30 PM
Thanks Summerlove,
Been lookin for a good nite spot in Havasu. I'll give it a try.

waterboy
10-20-2003, 07:07 PM
did the naked turtle take over the tiki.