PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Fenders

Dr. Eagle
10-20-2003, 12:08 PM
Has anyone replaced the fenders on your trailer. I have an Ultra with a Hensley trailer. The fenders are painted and have some rust and dings. I was wondering if anyone has replaced their fenders with either chrome or stainless. Anyone know where to get these items??

Havasu Hangin'
10-20-2003, 01:03 PM
I had Extreme change mine out- painted to polished stainless.

Dr. Eagle
10-20-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I had Extreme change mine out- painted to polished stainless.
Thanks...I have a bit of a problem with them because of issues with the trailer on my Eagle and lack of action on their part...but that is my dealio...I appreciate it!

Mohavekid
10-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Check with the original manufacturer, I bet chrome fenders were/are an optional item.
I know they were on my V/M.

Dr. Eagle
10-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Yeah, problem is I think Hensley isn't in business any more...but I don't know that for sure...I was told that by a friend in the LA area.:confused:

j-rod
10-20-2003, 08:18 PM
Dr. Eagle I'm in the same boat I have an Ultra and I think a hensley trailer and I need a replacement chrome fender also.
(Pass Left) can anyone HELP??

Dr. Eagle
10-20-2003, 08:55 PM
My fenders are not too bad, I just would rather not have to deal with the scratches in the paint and don't want to have to take the few small dings out.
The stainless fenders would fix both problems, no more worry about sandy feet scratching fender paint.
I have searched on the internet lookign for Hensley and cannot find them at least not the one that built my trailer.