PDA

View Full Version : Who gave OP6 Pix less than 5 stars?

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 08:25 AM
Kinda makes you wonder!!!
No not really it's the Same Fockers who alway's bitch and moan on the boards.
You can take away a few stars, but you can't take away the STARS of the OP6;) :D
I guess they didn't see the new video's
HDD:cool:

JetBoatRich
10-23-2003, 08:39 AM
HDD, it looked like a awesome event, looked like it could have been rated a 10. Some of the best pictures and videos so far from any event:cool:

hd&boatrider
10-23-2003, 08:42 AM
I don't know except I think I was the first one to rate it a 5 though....

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 08:43 AM
Yep JBR that's what I thought.
And the good thing is there are over 500 photo's that have not been posted yet.
Video's are going to be cool too, that was the first video clip I shot and I'am still getting used to it.
Lets just say, I'm not going to miss the next OP6;) :D

JetBoatRich
10-23-2003, 08:46 AM
HDD, I am sorry I missed this last one. I agree the next event will pick up where this one left off. SEE YOU THERE:eek:
Look forward to the other pict's

Jbb
10-23-2003, 08:49 AM
Hoss......?......:D

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Hoss......?......:D
LMAO HOSS like's nudity and wouldn't do that!

mirvin
10-23-2003, 08:54 AM
Personally, I gave it negative stars!!:D I'm appalled at all of this "fun" I've been seeing around here!:D I mean come on, that's not why we got into boating!!:D
It's all fun and games until someone get their eyes glued shut!!:D
Wish I coulda been there.......:(

hd&boatrider
10-23-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Video's are going to be cool too, that was the first video clip I shot and I'am still getting used to it.
HDD-Where is the video located? I did not see it.

hd&boatrider
10-23-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
I saw them HDD--Gotta get some sound on them in the future.....Good job by the way :)

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I saw them HDD--Gotta get some sound on them in the future.....Good job by the way :)
I didn't even realize at first my new camera had video.
Does only five second clips with no sound.
For you HD&B
It sounded like this:
Oh baby give it to me, OHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHHHH:p

Dr. Eagle
10-23-2003, 09:21 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I thought all of those pics were awesome! I will try to make the next one if there is another!

Windy
10-23-2003, 09:24 AM
What a party pooper!!!
HDD it was great to finally meet ya at OP6.

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
What a party pooper!!!
HDD it was great to finally meet ya at OP6.
It sure was Windy, from not getting to meet you on the last one to hanging with you guy's till the wee hours was awesome.
Going to do some more Parker trips next year:D

jbtrailerjim
10-23-2003, 09:36 AM
HDD,
I shot it a five. Great pictures!! Keep up the good work. Look's like everyone had a good time. Maybe I'll make the next one.
Jim

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Forensic
Now this thread has 4.something stars.
Must have been one of those smack talking, don't show up for anything, just want to piss in someone elses Cheerios kind a of people.
I agree, for the OP6 organizers and the people that showed up there needs to be a 10 star rating.
Forensic
Forensic I took care of it. No one can take awy those ten.

HOSS
10-23-2003, 10:11 AM
I wouldn`t do that! I don`t even know how to vote on a thread. I`d give 5 if I knew how!
I live way down here and haven`t been but I am all for ya`lls cause. I have the shirts and a bumper sticker on my Jeep to represent ya`ll down here. Come on bra!

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
I wouldn`t do that! I don`t even know how to vote on a thread. I`d give 5 if I knew how!
I live way down here and haven`t been but I am all for ya`lls cause. I have the shirts and a bumper sticker on my Jeep to represent ya`ll down here. Come on bra!
HOSS you need to book it for next year.
Think about the headlines,
RD ask Hoss to say a few words to kick the event off.
HOSS: tell's the whole OP6 crew to go f#$@@!%$@#k themselves and have a good time.;) :p :D
Got your back HOSS in SoCal

HOSS
10-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Still can`t paste.

Windy
10-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Just jumpen back in here to say its was great meeting you to Forensic.
Good Times,
Windy w/ an i

HOSS
10-23-2003, 10:21 AM
See what happens kiddies when you drink too much! But I`ll tell ya this much, I kicked that street light`s ass!

Dr. Eagle
10-23-2003, 10:25 AM
I just figured out where the post-o-meter is...gave it 5 big ones!:cool:

HOSS
10-23-2003, 10:26 AM
Thanks RD and Diggity!

mirvin
10-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Dude, look how clean Hoss' garage is!!! That aint right! Clean white walls, you can see the work surfaces, the drill press doesn't have crap piled on it?
All his shit must still be in boxes is all I can figure.:D :confused: :confused:

hot_diggity_dog
10-23-2003, 10:35 AM
Hey, Windy with an I... Sorry bout that. It was really cool to meet you and Randy too. Good times? Great Times!
Hey no Biggie I spelled bordnmj Josh with a Jason, and I used an "E" too. LOL

Jrocket
10-23-2003, 10:36 AM
That is until you hit a case of brew and a painkiller or two!!!
What are you crazy? Thats when Hoss is at his best! He's definately one of the more original people on the boards.Straight shooter,even if it is impaired!!!!!:D

HOSS
10-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
Dude, look how clean Hoss' garage is!!! That aint right! Clean white walls, you can see the work surfaces, the drill press doesn't have crap piled on it?
All his shit must still be in boxes is all I can figure.:D :confused: :confused:
How`d ya guess that? I haven`t even moved everything here yet!

Jrocket
10-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Ya run'n a Jegs sticker is ya?:D
Classic!

HOSS
10-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Bench Racer of course.

HOSS
10-23-2003, 11:04 AM
One last pic because I`m starting to feel gay. This is just to insure RD that bench racing and alcohol go hand `n hand! And I don`t meen that in a gay way!:cool:

HOSS
10-23-2003, 11:12 AM
I believe PartyCat? I orderred ashirt for myself and the wife and it came with 2 stickers and 2 floatie key chains. Friend of mine has a key chain. Wife wears shirt to the gym.

OGShocker
10-23-2003, 11:27 AM
HOSS? Does your toolbox really have an "AutoPilot" feature?
I have a three car garage and 4000Sqft steel building and I can't move around either of them... :mad: Thanks for the pictures.
BTW. I did not rate Op6C pic thread because the fat guys in the first series of pictures freeeeaked my out.;) I'll go back and give'r a 5. Besides if I go back I can look at the ladies....one more time:D