PDA

View Full Version : The Real Deal?

HOSS
10-23-2003, 04:57 PM
How far is too far. I meen if`n we follow the guidelines to a t, then this site will be the Howdy Doody site for boats. Now I like Howdy Doody but he ain`t controllin` my actions.
Do we get a warning shot over the bow or is ***boat only going for head shots? I will try not to cuss anymore but its kinda like tryin` to get off the pipe. Gotta easy it back till ya stop. Unless ya`ll are a bunch of "one hitters".:confused:

HavasuBarney
10-23-2003, 04:59 PM
We can't cuss here anymore?
Where's them rules, I musta missed something in the last few days....

HavasuBarney
10-23-2003, 05:05 PM
But I think this new ***boat admin SUCKS! :p

HOSS
10-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Clean up? I use Ivory, the soap that floats! And thats an average of 3x`s a week. Cain`t get much cleaner than that.:mad:

***boat
10-23-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
How far is too far. I meen if`n we follow the guidelines to a t, then this site will be the Howdy Doody site for boats. Now I like Howdy Doody but he ain`t controllin` my actions.
Do we get a warning shot over the bow or is ***boat only going for head shots? I will try not to cuss anymore but its kinda like tryin` to get off the pipe. Gotta easy it back till ya stop. Unless ya`ll are a bunch of "one hitters".:confused:
Everyone relax, those rules are not new, they are for the most part the same ones that have been around the last 2 years. If they are freaking everyone out so much I will put them at the bottom of the page next to the privacy statement.

***boat
10-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Top of the page Barney... :)
Hoss, they might have just put that up their so that if they recieve any complaints from underagers parents like they have in the past they won't be liable??
Either that or there trying to clean up our image in here.. LOL
RD
Yes the under 18 thing did come to a head a little while back.

Rexone
10-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ***boat
If they are freaking everyone out so much I will put them at the bottom of the page next to the privacy statement.
Since we already have about 4 threads on it I'm thinkin that's probably a good idea.