PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pfaff (CLEARING HOUSE)

BILLY.B
10-23-2003, 05:38 PM
For all you HORSEPOWER FREAKS, Paul Pfaff is having a clearance sale on November 22nd. Everything must go so now is your chance to kick your boating buddy's ass for at least half the price. Blowers..Blocks..Piston's..Cranks..you name it i'm sure they'll will have it.
Paul Pfaff Enterprizes is located in Huntington Beach
714-894-7573

Cole Sanger
10-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Do they have a web page that we could see. I live too far to drive out, but if the prices are right, who knows. Thanks

SPECTRABRENT
10-23-2003, 07:00 PM
I hope it not the same stuff as last months sale.
Brent

GofastRacer
10-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Here ya go!..:)
Paul Pfaff! (http://www.pfaffengines.com/)
BTW, he's way out of you're league Cole!..:D

wsuwrhr
10-23-2003, 08:47 PM
What is the story, is there something I don't know?
You think they have any Chrysler parts Rolly Polly?
Brian

BILLY.B
10-24-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
What is the story, is there something I don't know?
You think they have any Chrysler parts Rolly Polly?
Brian They probably do Mr. Rogain. But I think you have other priorities...Like painting your ride so the cops don't pull you over anymore. Or what about a hair weave dude:D , come-on man get on the stick and get things going. The money you spend on sun block would surely buy you a new flatty project:eek:

Morg
10-24-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
They probably do Mr. Rogain. But I think you have other priorities...Like painting your ride so the cops don't pull you over anymore. Or what about a hair weave dude:D , come-on man get on the stick and get things going. The money you spend on sun block would surely buy you a new flatty project:eek:
"TACT is for people who aren't smart enough to be WITTY !!!!"
Fire up their Cheify
It's all good & it's all in fun.......
Morg. :boxed: :smilespi:

wsuwrhr
10-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
They probably do Mr. Rogain. But I think you have other priorities...Like painting your ride so the cops don't pull you over anymore. Or what about a hair weave dude:D , come-on man get on the stick and get things going. The money you spend on sun block would surely buy you a new flatty project:eek:
Rolly,
when have you ever seen me without a hat? I can't afford sunblock, I am not rich like you.
Brian
(building a garage for a flatty project)