PDA

View Full Version : Sports Bar in Havasu???

Ducatista
10-24-2003, 07:55 AM
Any of you know of a good sports bar in Havasu that has multiple NFL games on Sundays? Look,n to catch St. Louis at Pittsburgh game in the morning....10am PST.

SCUBA STEVE
10-24-2003, 08:24 AM
Some one said the Naked turle on the Nautical inn beach was getting some tv's.
The Red robin has some tv's in the bar, but I think they open at 11am. (no beer sales before 10am anyway)
Shooters has a big screen, I am thinking Mudsharks, and some IRISH place behind the London Bridge Resort might be some good places to try as well.
Good luck. :cool:
Do you have to change the clocks back in AZ?

Havasu_Dreamin
10-24-2003, 08:54 AM
Try Mad Dogs Sports Bar and Grill on McCulloch Blvd in the heart of town.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-24-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
AZ does not follow Daylight Saving Time. So, this time of the year AZ is one hour ahead of CA.

Mr.Havasu
10-24-2003, 08:59 AM
No! We stay the same year round.

Ducatista
10-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the suggestions...yea I like the winter time in AZ. It gives me an extra hour on Sunday for early morning fishing, and then NFL action, before I return home to Cali to get bum f@cked by the liberal Democraps. One of these Sundays I won't be returning.....and I can hardly wait!;)

BajaMike
10-24-2003, 11:13 AM
Some one said the Naked turle on the Nautical inn beach was getting some tv's.
The Red robin has some tv's in the bar, but I think they open at 11am. (no beer sales before 10am anyway)
Shooters has a big screen, I am thinking Mudsharks, and some IRISH place behind the London Bridge Resort might be some good places to try as well.
The manager at the Red Robin is a total JERK....he has to check you out before the bartender can serve you a second drink.
I would never go there again!!
:confused:
Mike

Danhercules
10-24-2003, 03:01 PM
i am almost sure the Rams are playin on Fox this week, at least here that is.

jbtrailerjim
10-25-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
No! We stay the same year round.
I wish California did that. Another reason I'd rather live in Arizona.

Casanova
10-25-2003, 12:24 PM
Chili Charlies near Advantage.
Several watering holes as ya drive up McCulloch that are friendly and have the games.

AZKC
10-27-2003, 06:51 AM
We watched alot of baseball games over at the LBR's bar next to Kokomo's they had 4-5 tvs in there. Go fishing, beach the boat and go watch some football :)
KC