PDA

View Full Version : Traffic School Sucks!

fourspeednup
10-26-2003, 12:00 AM
Just finished online traffic school. The online format is cool, you can leave and pick it up whenever. I think you can even stretch it out to over a month if you want. It was a slow night here so I just did it all at once. Probably around 3 hours? :confused:
I don't even remember when I started it.....
Time to pop in a couple hot pockets for dinner and call it a night
Stupid ticket anyway! 63 while towing the boat. He said he gave me a break, I saw the radar and it was 64!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Careful for the speed trap between Ojai and Ventura on the 33:mad: :burningm: :mad: :burningm: :mad:

MagicMtnDan
10-26-2003, 12:20 AM
When I did the online traffic school a year-plus ago I opened up multiple windows and went right to the questions (at the end of every chapter) to see what questions I had to answer. Then I went to the other window and searched through the text (using Ctrl+F).
They want to make it take 8 hours to do but it doesn't take that long. If anyone else has tips, please post 'em here.

DansBlown73Nordic
10-26-2003, 03:00 AM
I Have A TIP!!!!! ( STOP SPEEDING) :D

Picklefork
10-26-2003, 06:08 AM
The diversity of the replies is hilarious, made me choke on my coffee

Dr. Eagle
10-26-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
I Have A TIP!!!!! ( STOP SPEEDING) :D
Good tip!:D
I don't know about the rest of you but I just cannot go 55 on the friggin freeway because I have the boat behind.
I have a CB and Radar Detector and use them and I just hope to be lucky...

JetBoatRich
10-26-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Good tip!:D
just hope to be lucky...
Another tip from Dr. Eagle, just be lucky:eek:

anxious
10-26-2003, 07:44 AM
better to do traffic school online then having to go to the court for a whole saturday. went to vegas last weekend and passed nine highway patrol, either had someone pulled over or sitting with radar, i drove the speed limit the whole way.

TheLurker
10-26-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by anxious
better to do traffic school online then having to go to the court for a whole saturday. went to vegas last weekend and passed nine highway patrol, either had someone pulled over or sitting with radar, i drove the speed limit the whole way.
If you drove the speed limit the whole way the road was either empty or you must have had a bunch of cars passing you and a few cars inches behind you right on your bumper.
I find it hard to go the speed limit andI usually travel at the speed of the traffic whatever that may be.

anxious
10-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by TheLurker
If you drove the speed limit the whole way the road was either empty or you must have had a bunch of cars passing you and a few cars inches behind you right on your bumper.
I find it hard to go the speed limit andI usually travel at the speed of the traffic whatever that may be.
at four in the morning on a sunday there isnt much traffic at all. odds are the headlights are going to be chippers:cry: