PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering about this

Jungle Boy
10-26-2003, 05:28 AM
OK - I could have asked this in the sandbar forum, but I was thinking that this would be better here. In all the photos that I see about this "Sandbar Partying". It looks like a fun place to be if you are into that sort of shit. It definitely looks like not a lot of boating is done and everyone is drinking their share of beer.
Here's is my question - Where does everyone go piss???? In the water?????
The water must be getting fairly warm by the end of the day!! Maybe I'm missing something here but it doesn't appear like there's whole bunch of trees around on the beach for cover.
:eek!: :eek!:

HOSS
10-26-2003, 06:44 AM
WellJungle, not to be a dick but why piss behind the tree near the water. After all, water does flow downhill.

Screw loose
10-26-2003, 07:24 AM
Hoss you got it going on here.. You must be one of the four "Wise Men" that the Good book talks about!

HOSS
10-26-2003, 07:29 AM
No,,,,,but I do talk to the man upstairs.

Moomawnster
10-26-2003, 07:44 AM
First of all Hoss I saw a pic of your boat somewhere and it looks like a virgin bride , How do you keep it so clean ? Maybe mine is filthy from 30 trips or more... time for the McGuires ! :rolleyes:
........ Now to my poem .
Drinkin Odouls like a couple of fools , trying not to get drunk while I'm skiing ......after awhile.... loosing my smile , the wetsuit's no place for peeing :frown:
I prefer the filter effect of earth to contributing directly to the water table myself ...... some times ya just gotta let it all hang out ! :eek: :D

HOSS
10-26-2003, 08:15 AM
The secret to clean is,,,,,,,,fantasy distance!

Picklefork
10-26-2003, 08:54 AM
You mean I'm standing in your PISS?? I thought it was all those hot boats makin the water warm.

Moomawnster
10-26-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Picklefork
You mean I'm standing in your PISS?? I thought it was all those hot boats makin the water warm.
HehHeh ...... when you go to lake Moomaw you don't care HOW the water got warm! :D

Infomaniac
10-26-2003, 08:33 PM
Most towns and cities discharge their "treated" sewage into all of the rivers in the U.S. When you flush the toilet 90% of what goes out is clean water. They have processes that remove the solids and the rest is what you eventually boat and swim in. Mixed in with some rain fall and snow melt.
So: When you consume mass quantities, how much of what is flushed out is just beer and how much would you consider just pee?

Blown 472
10-27-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
OK - I could have asked this in the sandbar forum, but I was thinking that this would be better here. In all the photos that I see about this "Sandbar Partying". It looks like a fun place to be if you are into that sort of shit. It definitely looks like not a lot of boating is done and everyone is drinking their share of beer.
Here's is my question - Where does everyone go piss???? In the water?????
The water must be getting fairly warm by the end of the day!! Maybe I'm missing something here but it doesn't appear like there's whole bunch of trees around on the beach for cover.
:eek!: :eek!:
Dude, that is what you have to deal with to see the skanks that are stripping and pissing on their boyfriends.:rolleyes: