PDA

View Full Version : What Should Be Done to Arsons & Looters?

MagicMtnDan
10-26-2003, 12:39 PM
I say burn them at the stake and I'll gather the wood, tie them to the stake and light the match.
People are losing everything, some are dying and people are suffering emotionally and financially. While some scumbag is driving around setting these fires and a few are looting evacuated homes.
No torture is too much for these sub-humans.

Umongus
10-26-2003, 12:46 PM
No court....no trial....execution on the spot.

Keithb87
10-26-2003, 01:03 PM
Round them up and let them swing from the tallest tree!!! :eek: :D :eek:

v-drive
10-26-2003, 01:11 PM
Slow torture comes to my mind..
v-drive

Seadog
10-26-2003, 01:18 PM
Bound up in the middle of a high fire hazard in the path of the fire they started.

Jungle Boy
10-26-2003, 01:42 PM
They are total scum bags. Some of the worst fires that we had in Alberta and BC this summer were purposely started by assholes. Lots of Indians that get paid to fight fires, light them so they have a job. The one fire in Kelowna BC wiped out 250 houses. There is no treatment bad enough for these pricks.

10-26-2003, 06:20 PM
Shoot 'em....On site, put 'em in the crosshairs and pull the trigger. No reason, no excuse for causing such misery among so many.

Mandelon
10-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Looters will be shot on sight. That is OK with me. :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-26-2003, 06:46 PM
CASTRATE them with no medication or pain killers.
Then lock them in a cell for a year in that condition and force them to listen to ludicris or some other loser rapper....

Tom Brown
10-26-2003, 06:55 PM
Make them follow these forums.

JetBoatRich
10-26-2003, 07:58 PM
Bunch of low-life's. Hitting people when they are down, we should be able to shoot looters.
Side note:
Today I took the Family to the Pumpkin Patch down Bouquet Canyon . Very dry area, huge fire earlier in the year. I was amazed at how many people smoke right up to the dry brush. We may a couple stops by the creek and one lady was right in the middle of the trees walking on the trails smoking away not worried when she flicked her ashes. Another husband and wife were leaving the ranch, did not want to smoke in the truck so they stood out side by the hay and smoked, then threw the CIG on the ground and stomped it out. We saw two other families on the side of the road, at least one person from each group standing near the brush smoking away:mad:
Never smoked, I guess I will never understand:yuk:

MagicMtnDan
10-27-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by riodog
MMD, believe it when I tell you I ain't trying to start anything, BUT that was a dumb question especially with this crowd!
Riodog
Yeah, the only thing dumber than my question is your response. Thanks for the helpful hint :rolleyes:

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 10:38 AM
They should be castrated and then set on fire.:mad:

THE VIKING
10-27-2003, 10:39 AM
Cut their nuts off and leave them to bleed.
And then do something nasty.
The viking.

Three Days Only
10-27-2003, 10:46 AM
Death!!!!!!!

rivercrazy
10-27-2003, 10:50 AM
Raise them by a crane and lower then into some of the burn areas. Preferable some very hot smoldering timbers. Hold them just high enough above the heat to slowly cook them.....That way they can contemplate the repercussions of their actions and give them a taste of what they dealt innocents........:mad: :mad: :yuk:

MANIC MECHANIC
10-27-2003, 12:10 PM
An eye for an eye I say. Trap them (arsonist's that have caused a death) in a burning building and let them suffer the same death they have dealt to others!... Tim

Mandelon
10-27-2003, 12:42 PM
Send them to Canada!!! :D

Seadog
10-27-2003, 02:51 PM
I saw something on Angel last week that seem a good solution. Strap them into a closet with just a little window to see out and leave.

OGShocker
10-27-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Send them to Canada!!! :D
If I may be so bold as to answer for Tom Brown....
**** YOU Mandelon!
J/K Please don't report me:D

Dr. Eagle
10-27-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Seadog
I saw something on Angel last week that seem a good solution. Strap them into a closet with just a little window to see out and leave.
Sooo would ya put down visqueen first???

Her454
10-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Remember what they used to do to Witches in Salem.......?
Thats my suggestion.

uclahater
10-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
I say burn them at the stake and I'll gather the wood, tie them to the stake and light the match.
People are losing everything, some are dying and people are suffering emotionally and financially. While some scumbag is driving around setting these fires and a few are looting evacuated homes.
No torture is too much for these sub-humans.
Let the arsonist be put in front of the people who had Damage:devil: Then let them decide one part of him that they would like burned:devil: Burn that Part and go your seperate ways let him suffer as they have suffered:cool: :cool:

BADBLOWN572
10-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Load all of their most valuable possessions into their house and force them to watch while the people whose houses were burned pour gas all over their house and light it on fire. Let them watch their most prescious objects go up in flames. Torture while burning would be good too.
If it was to go to trial, let the people that got their houses burned be on the jury.

Ziggy
10-27-2003, 04:05 PM
Hey Sherrif, lets go have us a double hangin' today----first on the rope, Mr. Light Emup, next in line would be the notorious
Mr. TooKmystuff.
Anyone involved in such terrible acts against suffering people should suffer as much or more...

summerlove
10-27-2003, 04:05 PM
...we all agree upon!
I agree 100% with all of your posts above, especially the last one.

THATJEFFGUY
10-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Here's my plan.....tie the ****ers up in the back of a pick-up, take them to the worst fire-ravaged neighborhoods, and let the fire victims beat the shit out of them for 30 minutes..then on to the next neighborhood.

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Here's my plan.....tie the ****ers up in the back of a pick-up, take them to the worst fire-ravaged neighborhoods, and let the fire victims beat the shit out of them for 30 minutes..then on to the next neighborhood. 30 minutes they would never make it too all of the fire areas and some people would feel cheated. I still say castrate then torch them.

Dr. Eagle
10-27-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
30 minutes they would never make it too all of the fire areas and some people would feel cheated. I still say castrate then torch them.
In public!!!

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
In public!!! Amen to that.

Essex502
10-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Tied to the stake but put a barrel around them. This creates an effect that causes the flames to go up the barrel without all of the smoke that usually causes the "burnee" to pass out before the fire gets them. :mad:

spectratoad
10-28-2003, 09:00 AM
This also works for pedophiles and rapists.:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/307IRS-Credit_Dept.jpg

Essex502
10-28-2003, 09:12 AM
Tied to the stake but put a barrel around them. This creates an effect that causes the flames to go up the barrel without all of the smoke that usually causes the "burnee" to pass out before the fire gets them. :mad: