PDA

View Full Version : more fire

eraser
10-26-2003, 02:05 PM
I just wanted to post a message and ask all of you who know my brother greg {sangerboy} to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. His ranch is currently surrounded by fire. all three properties adjacent to him are burning. Luckily his great neighbors were able to get all of their animals to safety. greg was out of town at a dental convention this weekend. I spoke to him this morning as he was driveing home and he sounded pretty good, but as you can imagine it is pretty nerve wracking not knowing if your house is going to be standing when you get there. My thoughts and prayers certainly go out to all the people who have suffered loss in this devastating tragedy. thanks for your time. sincerely scott mitchell {eraser}
]

Sangster
10-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Man......I've been watching the fire situation down there on the news....Hope all works out well for Greg & Family....

Sangster
10-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Scott.....Is his boat in a safe place......:rolleyes:

DansBlown73Nordic
10-26-2003, 03:52 PM
I also understand the fire was very close to Rex Marine. I hope you guys are all ok.

10-26-2003, 05:55 PM
I wish Greg and everyone else who's home is threatened the best of luck that they get thru this unscathed and their homes intact.

eraser
10-26-2003, 06:38 PM
sangster, Im not really sure. His boat is still at billys shop so I hope all is well there, unfortunately my boat and several others are in a storage building on my brothers property. I spoke to greg about 4pm and asked him if he needed me to come out to his place and he said no that everything was looking pretty good. so I am hopeing for the best about his house. going to try and contact him again soon.