PDA

View Full Version : Hot Spot of the week: SoCal

Bow Tie Omega
10-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Well, how about these fires. The Bow Tie Omega is stored at my In-laws by Lake Skinner. Had to move her tonight, the new Temecula fire is about 1 mile away from their house, nothing but a hill and lots of brush between them:frown: No control of the fire in sight at the moment according to the Fire Department. It started this afternoon and is already raging . ANyone else have any experiences today or the last few days?

JetBoatRich
10-26-2003, 06:22 PM
for those that need it:
I am ready to roll and help any of you out, call me home and no problem. Have a truck and trailer if you need it. No work the next few days, so just let us know what we can do.

jackpunx
10-27-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
for those that need it:
I am ready to roll and help any of you out, call me home and no problem. Have a truck and trailer if you need it. No work the next few days, so just let us know what we can do.
I'll go with you JBR..

mirvin
10-27-2003, 02:51 PM
I'm sitting on top of the Sherman Oaks Gallaria right now looking at the simi valley fire. It's huge. Smoke from the north goin south/west all the way down to Malibu. What a mess. There's at least half a dozen indivudial fires in that part of the valley.
:confused: :frown:

JetBoatRich
10-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
I'll go with you JBR.. \
Not a problem, stil available if needed:( maybe I can come up with the POSSE name

Outnumbered
10-27-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
for those that need it:
Thanks Rich,
That is quite a kind offer. We were evacuated until further notice on Sat night. I was in Phoenix finalizing the options on the new pad. We may not be able to move now. I think I just lost $100k in equity :frown:
Anyway, the family and I are out safe staying with relatives in Kingman.
If anyone has any specific info on Lake Arrowhead please let me know.
Thanks,
OL