PDA

View Full Version : new snoot

promod
10-27-2003, 09:03 AM
has anyone tried the new snoot from high tech performance yet looking to take my droop off and try one of them, people say with alot power a droop isn't needed, have a blown alky jet.
help a brother out
thanks
grant d:p :wink:

sanger mike
10-27-2003, 10:10 AM
hey promod, i herad good and bad, seems like alot of money for that unit, you should call tom papp and dave at aggressor about it.:D this is what jack at mpd just did to my boat.

Squirtcha?
10-27-2003, 10:32 AM
Can't remember the deal exactly and don't want to mis-quote, but I think Duane had said at one time, if the snoot doesn't work for ya, he'd trade it out for a more traditional unit. You might want to talk to him about it, if you don't already have some kind of droop on your boat.
I was gonna try one on my boat, but I'd just bought a PD droop and all the associated hardware when he introduced the snoot. I was in too deep to mess around so I just used the PD unit.
Wouldn't hurt to give him a call about it anyway.
If I coulda been sure that it'd work for me I probably would've done the deal. It's a nice piece and billet, not cast. Should last forever I would imagine.

76 Sleekcraft
10-28-2003, 04:20 AM
I got one from Duane. It was part of a pump rebuild deal. He did offer at that time, to exchange it for a droop style if I wasn't happy. I have no complaints.....

promod
10-29-2003, 04:41 AM
thanks for the info fellows think i try one just to see how boat reacts
thankswrap your ass in fiberglass :eek!: :rolleyes: