PDA

View Full Version : My share of Trident representin'...

al cole'holic
10-27-2003, 01:36 PM
What up Froggy...check out Inside Edition on KCAL 9 at 3:30! :D
News crews have been at my pad all day with the fires right behind my house and you can see me representin!!

Lightning
10-27-2003, 01:57 PM
I talked to Froggy today and he has been asked to evacuate his house. I don't think it is in immediate danger, but the fires are on the hills east and south of him. He, his wife, and Izzy (the dog) got out alright. Hopefully he will have a home to go to, I'm feel confident that it will be alright. My boat is in his front yard, hopefully it will be there tomorrow as well.

mbrown2
10-27-2003, 01:58 PM
Al'Co, party still on?

al cole'holic
10-27-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Al'Co, party still on?
...luckily the fire stayed right at my fence so looks like the party will be on, although this shit took a toll on the yard, so I gots my work cut out in the cleaning dept. :(
Halloween party, Friday night, up in the SV. I am putting the invite out there and if anyone can make it, you are more than welcome! :D Adults only please...
Hope everyone here is ok with the fire stuff, I lost my home 3 years ago to a fire and this was a close call for sure!

al cole'holic
10-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Did I hear someone say Partay???
When, where, & Why are we partyin up at AlCo's??
RD <--- Party Crasher.. :D
:D

mbrown2
10-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
...luckily the fire stayed right at my fence so looks like the party will be on, although this shit took a toll on the yard, so I gots my work cut out in the cleaning dept. :(
Halloween party, Friday night, up in the SV. I am putting the invite out there and if anyone can make it, you are more than welcome! :D Adults only please...
Hope everyone here is ok with the fire stuff, I lost my home 3 years ago to a fire and this was a close call for sure!
Garv,
D told me about how close it got.....I am glad everything is ok...if you need some help for clean up, you know how to get hold of me...I would like to help.

68campbell
10-28-2003, 08:09 AM
I spoke to Wes yesterday, He was in a motel but was packing up to head home.

novaguy
10-28-2003, 11:32 AM
Wow! I hope Wes and Audrey are OK. I had to evacuate also here in Upland. 15 homes were lost, but I made it so far. The power was off for a long time. BTW, my boat is at Wes' house also. Hoping the best for everyone affected by the fires.
Rob

Lightning
10-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by novaguy
Wow! I hope Wes and Audrey are OK. I had to evacuate also here in Upland. 15 homes were lost, but I made it so far. The power was off for a long time. BTW, my boat is at Wes' house also. Hoping the best for everyone affected by the fires.
Rob
Rob,
Everything is good and they are home safely.
Ari

Froggystyle
10-28-2003, 10:47 PM
Just got back on line today...
Thanks for all of the good thoughts. After the wind shift, the danger to us all but went away. A couple more hours on Sunday night of the Santa Anas and we would have been history.
So, everything is all good here. I am back to frantically trying to get ready for SEMA (three days gone now) and pulling it all off so far.
Sounds like John made it out unscathed as well. Seems the fire gods like hot boaters so far...
I can tell you one thing, my mind has been racing for days on what a wreck it would be for me to lose my house. I can't imagine driving in the driveway this morning to ashes. I thought about those who had though as I saw my house standing tall. My thoughts go out to them... :(
Thanks again for all of the offers of support and phone calls. Means a lot to us...
Wes and Audrey

Froggystyle
10-28-2003, 10:48 PM
BTW.. got caught up in the moment there...
Thanks AlCH!!!!! That is cool that you thought of it. I wish I had a copy of the video. I may have to write to them and get it.