PDA

View Full Version : Havasu on MTV

Ultra5150
10-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Have any of you seen the commercial for next Sunday's program where they give these two girls an all expense paid trip to Havasu during a holiday or spring break? The catch is that they also invited their fathers who they disguise and watch their every move. The girls get all drunk and make out with each other as their fathers look on with all the cheering guys.
Anyways, I hope it doesn't f*#k up Havasu with all these A-holes coming out with their sea doos and rented boats wanting to see the same thing they saw on tv.
Just my 2 cents.

fourspeednup
10-27-2003, 05:30 PM
I already saw that show. It was the new bam margera show (the guy from jackass). Fairy room mate watches MTV and BET all day. It was pretty funny.

RVRGIRL
10-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Ultra5150
Have any of you seen the commercial for next Sunday's program where they give these two girls an all expense paid trip to Havasu during a holiday or spring break? The catch is that they also invited their fathers who they disguise and watch their every move. The girls get all drunk and make out with each other as their fathers look on with all the cheering guys.
Anyways, I hope it doesn't f*#k up Havasu with all these A-holes coming out with their sea doos and rented boats wanting to see the same thing they saw on tv.
Just my 2 cents.
What does this have 2 do with "sea doos and rented boats"?? Im sorry I dont get what you are saying...:confused:

Mandelon
10-27-2003, 07:18 PM
If Havasu looks like too much fun, even more kooks will show up. they will rent boats and sea doos and get in the real boaters' way! And make it more crowded.
It gets too much publicity now.:rolleyes: