PDA

View Full Version : Which way does the Bimini go?

mirvin
10-29-2003, 04:31 PM
I know, the real answer is "down", but eventually the thing gets put up and I never know if it's correct. I see em both ways. Mine has the main support with two smaller supports going the opposite direction.
Does the main support point forward or back?
I've tried it both ways and can't tell the difference!!!:eek:

Ziggy
10-29-2003, 04:32 PM
Main to the rear is how all mine have been

BADBLOWN572
10-29-2003, 04:34 PM
Same here. Main support rod (the one that actually attaches to the boat) pointing towards the rear and the other poles (that attach to the main rod) pointing forward.

mirvin
10-29-2003, 04:44 PM
Thanks guys. Looking at my avatar, I think I got it right, except for my description "Mine has the main support with two smaller supports going in the opposite direction"??
It looks like the middle support is the only one facing forward. The top (smallest) support faces the same way as the main support.
:)

JetBoatRich
10-29-2003, 05:17 PM
Yours is correct, I had the same question when I first bought mine:(

MagicMtnDan
10-29-2003, 05:19 PM
That's a silly question! Everyone should know that the STRING goes in the back and the larger patch goes in the front!
http://www.barryandthepenetrators.com/storepics/g-string.jpg
Oops! You meant B-I-M-I-N-I not B-I-K-I-N-I

mirvin
10-29-2003, 05:27 PM
I vote for strings in front and back!!:D

Ziggy
10-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
That's a silly question! Everyone should know that the STRING goes in the back and the larger patch goes in the front!
http://www.barryandthepenetrators.com/storepics/g-string.jpg
Oops! You meant B-I-M-I-N-I not B-I-K-I-N-I
Dan you coulda picked a nicer looking woman instead of one that is a Howard Stern look-a-like:rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
10-30-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
It looks like the middle support is the only one facing forward. The top (smallest) support faces the same way as the main support.
Yours is right. If you do it the other way, it doesn't lay as flat when folded (could damage the gel).

mirvin
10-30-2003, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE]Dan you coulda picked a nicer looking woman instead of one that is a Howard Stern look-a-like
OH SHIT ZIGGY!! Not that we weren't all thinkingthe same thing, but that's MMD's girlfriend!!! He's gonna be all sore if see's that!!!:(