PDA

View Full Version : ***spam***

Tee
10-29-2003, 04:34 PM
This is the last time I will spam this boat.... If it doesn't sell I'm gonna chop it apart and sell off the usable pieces. Or if there are things you need let me know and I will take it off and sell it to you.
I can't figure out how to post pics so e-mail me and I will send you some and take more of whatever angle you want.
78 18' Crusader Tunnel V
Berkley 12-JC pump with Jettovator.
Tandom axle trailer with Chrome Fenders.
Dragster scoop painted to match.
Everything you would need to put your own BBC in it except headers
Bell housing, cooling lines, flywheel, drive shaft, motor mounts, alternator and bracket. Plus a box of stuff I have no idea what it was or is.....
Black with Blue,Red and Yellow graphics Needs a good polish and has a few minor cracks in the gel.
Needs interior also
This is defenatly a project boat and trailer. Will need alot of work to complete. Hull feels solid as far as I can tell with no rot.
Boat was purchased by me because it had a bowtie block that I wanted for my other boat. Thought about restoring it but I would rather restore a old 18 or 19 daytona.
Will consider trades also. Would consider a JR. Dragster or a Suzuki Samuri or ? let me know what you have.

sidewound
10-29-2003, 05:03 PM
A pic would probably help

beached 1
10-29-2003, 09:44 PM
I know someone who might be interested in the trailer. Can you post a pic with a price?

Big Proppa
10-30-2003, 07:31 AM
Check your PM's Tee - Thanks

Tee
11-09-2003, 01:36 PM
*****SOLD***** Thanks Big Proppa!!!!!

Big Proppa
11-09-2003, 02:23 PM
NO! thank You
I don't know what is going on with my e-mail but I'll call ya later.

disco_charger
11-10-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Big Proppa
NO! thank You
I don't know what is going on with my e-mail but I'll call ya later.
Holy Shit Big Proppa, if you bought that, I want a ride! Give me a call, and I think we can shine that gel up (if I can do the Hustler, a 18 footer should take no time at all.) :D

Hustler
11-10-2003, 08:51 AM
(if I can do the Hustler, a 18 footer should take no time at all.)
What the hell do you mean? All you did was stand around, point and bark orders ;) :D

disco_charger
11-10-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by disco_charger
Holy Shit Big Proppa, if you bought that, I want a ride! Give me a call, and I think we can shine that gel up (if I can do the Hustler, a 18 footer should take no time at all.) :D
If bullshit was concrete, you'd be the 5 freeway. It's ok, I get my revenge, Saturday:p

beached 1
11-11-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
What the hell do you mean? All you did was stand around, point and bark orders ;) :D
:D :D :D