PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor...give me your predictions

mtndewdrops
10-29-2003, 08:59 PM
I am thinking Kelley Jo is going all the way. I am going to miss LeAnn the drama queen.

sidewound
10-29-2003, 09:02 PM
I think he gets laid!
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR

Restless22
10-29-2003, 09:09 PM
Bob is a P.I.M.P.
(Mrs. Restless22)

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
10-29-2003, 09:41 PM
I say Kelly Jo or Meredith. But I'm leaning more towards Kelly Jo. I am soooooooooo glad that Le Ann is gone! Boy is she high maintenance!:rolleyes:

GlastronGuy
10-29-2003, 09:53 PM
I predict I will never watch the show.

Essex502
10-30-2003, 06:56 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jordy
10-30-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
I predict I will never watch the show.
My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 07:17 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
What, somebody say something....:confused:

Blown 472
10-30-2003, 07:17 AM
We play bet on a *****, kick some money draw names and the ***** that gets booted if you have her you win, if not for that I would not watch.

Jordy
10-30-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by mtndewdrops
I am thinking Kelley Jo is going all the way. I am going to miss LeAnn the drama queen.
I'm thinking you probably watch Queer Eye for the Straight guy and some other chick oriented kinda shows... How was last weeks Will & Grace? I kinda missed it because I have testicles. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I'm thinking you probably watch Queer Eye for the Straight guy and some other chick oriented kinda shows... How was last weeks Will & Grace? I kinda missed it because I have testicles. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LMFAO....:D

Waldo
10-30-2003, 08:19 AM
Okay...here is my take!
I get a HUGE laugh everytime I watch these "dating/reality" TV shows. I laugh uncontrollably at the end of each show when one of these girls or guys cries, gets pissed, or in Le-ann's case blames someone else for her own stupidity.
Who in their right mind would go a tv show thinking they won't get their heart broken. Last night, the girl that got booted said something like "I know those girls aren't right for Bob, the right girl for him is leaving in a limo (meaning herself)". How does she know???
How about this one---"Honey, I think we should go on Temptation Island to 'test' our relationship". What person in their right mind would agree? And hello, if your partner is asking this of you, get the F out!
This is why I crack up everytime I watch these shows. I love seeing these people torture themselves and or loved ones. The drama is what sells and I think it is very entertaining to watch. I am sure some people are just trying to get "noticed" but who knows it's funny as hell to me.
P.S. I think Kelley Jo is going to take it. Bob totally clicked with her family and she is crazy like him. Mary is toooooo in love with him and will probably scare him off. And the other one is kind of wierd too.
:D :D :D :D

mtndewdrops
10-30-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
NAAAAAA, sorry no Will and Grace for me. You are a bit harsh with your comments...I don't really care what you think.:p

wineguy069
10-30-2003, 11:09 AM
:confused:
You people realize it is hockey season and last I checked there are games everyday. There is no need to resort to watching the bachelor.

gnarley
10-30-2003, 11:30 AM
WHo has time to watch TV? I barely have time to wipe my ASS

Ziggy
10-30-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by wineguy069
You people realize it is hockey season and last I checked there are games everyday. There is no need to resort to watching the bachelor.
Whats hockey? :D

Jordy
10-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by mtndewdrops
I don't really care what you think.:p
I don't care if you don't care. Will and Grace will be on soon so don't fret over a clever reply... :D :D :D :D :D ( :D means it's all in fun, so don't get your panties all wadded up. ).