PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Pranks....

Her454
10-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Whats the worst thing you've done.............
Or the worst thats been done to you................?

Waldo
10-30-2003, 08:47 AM
Freshmen in high school...I went with a bunch of buddies to "burglarize" and scare the crap out of another friend at his house late night after the "trick or treating" crowd. It was all going well until a car load of senior football players found us. Turns out, our buddy's sister (a senior) was having some friends over. She was scared crapless and called them over early (instead of the police). These guys chased us for two hours. We were running scared, jumping into poeple's backyards, dogs barking at our heels, hiding in trees, etc. We probably ran more than 10 miles just trying to get away from these guys. Scariest Halloween for me by far.

BADBLOWN572
10-30-2003, 08:54 AM
My friend and I got drunk one time and we scared the hell out of these kids who got off loaded in busses to come to our neighborhood for halloween from the ghetto. They were bussing the kids in from downtown Santa Ana so they could get the good candy versus the standard cheap candy, or no candy that they get in Santa Ana. No joke, one year they offloaded over 200 kids into our neighborhood which has approx 20 houses. My friend and I decided to scare them. His dad worked for a pharmaceudical (?sp) company and they had a lot of dry ice around. We took several two liter bottles of soda and poured them out. We put about 1-2" of water in the bottom and dropped in several pieces of dry ice. From there we shook them up and threw them. Give them about 2-3 minutes and they explode. It was funny because I have never seen so many kids hit the ground covering their heads so fast. They hit the ground in half a second. They must have thought that the bombs going off was a drive by or something. Unfortunately the cops showed up and ruined our buzz.

Cas
10-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Years ago, some guy would always speed up the street in his Porsche...probably 45 or 50ish mph.
We decided it's about time he learned a good lesson....Halloween seemed like the perfect evening.
We got some old clothes together, stuffed them with newpapers, tied everything together, even put a mask on a balloon, made our little Trick or Treater.
Sure enough, this guy comes tearing up the street at about 6pm. From behind a car, we tossed our little kid out in front of his car.....WHAM, SPLAT, SCREECH!
Oh boy, was he pissed! Nothing happened to his car, only his psychy.......11 years old and we're running for our lives. Thing is, he did learn his lesson and never sped up the hill again.

Seadog
10-30-2003, 09:49 AM
Last saturday, I was fixing breakfast for my wife's family. In opening the grape concentrate a bunch spilled on the floor and my bare feet. As I kneel down to wipe it up, I noticed how red and thick it was. hummm.
I called my wife, putting just enough inflection in my voice to get her to come. The reaction was priceless, just before she knocked me unconscious.:D

HCS
10-30-2003, 09:55 AM
We use to do the same thing. We'd make dummies and throw
them out of trees in front of traffic and watch people freak out.
One time we put one in a mail box with the feet hanging out,
people actually thought it was real and called the cops.
One of the cops thought it was real but his ride along buddy wasn't
that stupid. They got a good laugh out of it.
One other time we hung one from a telephone pole.
That got alot of attention.:D

Her454
10-30-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Cas
Years ago, some guy would always speed up the street in his Porsche...probably 45 or 50ish mph.
We decided it's about time he learned a good lesson....Halloween seemed like the perfect evening.
We got some old clothes together, stuffed them with newpapers, tied everything together, even put a mask on a balloon, made our little Trick or Treater.
Sure enough, this guy comes tearing up the street at about 6pm. From behind a car, we tossed our little kid out in front of his car.....WHAM, SPLAT, SCREECH!
Oh boy, was he pissed! Nothing happened to his car, only his psychy.......11 years old and we're running for our lives. Thing is, he did learn his lesson and never sped up the hill again.
HOLY SHIT Steve, thats downright evil. That would have scared the hell out of me if I thought I hit a little kid.....harsh way to learn a lesson. :D

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 10:06 AM
We didn't really do anything too crazy.
But a well timmed door bell........
and a M-80........
in the Jack-O-Lantern.......
Made for som great laughs:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
10-30-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Cas
thanks for the idea, we have a guy two doors down with a little porshe does it almost daily. He already killed one of my dogs, he has a hearing problem so yelling at him don't work. Funny thing is he is the last house in our Cudlesack, he hits the driveway hard everytime. We have a lot of kids 5-15 riding bikes and I get nervous everytime he drives down the street:mad:

Ziggy
10-30-2003, 10:26 AM
Late night playing hide-n-seek in an old graveyard.....bushes along one perimeter moved and grunted...we freaked but found out later it was just a homeless guy sleeping.
Best joke played= A few H.S. friends got made up a little and dressed one guy as an overstuffed dummy(khakies, boots, mask, gloves, the works). he sat on a chair near the door all hunched with the bowl of candy at his feet. The rest of us ran around and told the kids to take only one or else they'd end up hung. Our friend in the suit would jump up if he saw they took more than one peice----LOL, you should see how fast kids can run when scared. It even worked on parents, one parent was reassuring his child it was safe and grabbed hold of our "dummy" when he realized he wasn't a dummy....the look was classic!!:eek:

Cas
10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
thanks for the idea, we have a guy two doors down with a little porshe does it almost daily. He already killed one of my dogs, he has a hearing problem so yelling at him don't work. Funny thing is he is the last house in our Cudlesack, he hits the driveway hard everytime. We have a lot of kids 5-15 riding bikes and I get nervous everytime he drives down the street:mad:
Great! Just don't say you read it here! :D
Traci,
At least it wasn't a real kid :)

HalletDave
10-30-2003, 10:36 AM
We didn't really do anything too crazy.
But a well timmed door bell........
and a M-80........
in the Jack-O-Lantern.......
Made for som great laughs
A similar story and It goes like this.
Many years ago growing up at Edwards AFB, my Junior High School buddies and I were out one Halloween night mostly trickin'. We were up on "snob hill" where all the high ranking officers lived. Well who do you think had the largest jack-o-lantern on base. Non other than (before he attained the rank of general) Colonel Chuck Yeager. My good friend Tom had some M-80s from Mexico.
To make a long story short, an M-80 ended up in the Yeager's jack-o-lantern, it too was destined to be the first to break the sound barrier. :D
True story folks;)
Hallett (has a checkered past) Dave :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-30-2003, 10:41 AM
We used to fill squirt guns up with lighter fluid.
If we didn't get a good treat...your pumpkin went up in flames.

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 12:41 PM
Then there was the year that an old Dude on the block decided to make all of the kids do a "trick" in order to get a "treat".
The kids were doing summersaults and cartwheels and flips in the front yard.
When I got to the door and said "Trick or Treat !!" and he told me I had to do a trick ......
Well I divereted his attention the the yard and kicked him real hard in the schin. Thus dropping his bowl of treats. Which I took off with.
I thought it was a pretty cool trick :D :eek!: :D :D

Rivertoys
10-30-2003, 02:31 PM
One Halloween I was "Jason", the Friday the 13th guy. Since my name is Jason, it's fitting.
I bought a really wicked goally mask (a real one, which I still have), put on big old biker boots, those black & white camo pants, and a jean jacket. Then I took a real chain saw and removed the chain, but not the blade.
So I'm at a friend's Halloween party, on Halloween night. We're in the front yard having drinks and laughs...about two houses down and across the street this kid (maybe 11-12) went out in the street and was hiding next to a van, on the street side. He was going to jump out and scare his friends when they walked by. Well I decided to turn the tables....
I fired up my chainsaw and took off towards him, from behind, at a full run. I got w/i about 20' and lifted the chain saw over my head and squeezed the gas. Two-stroke smoke was pouring out....and it was LOUD. the kid turned around just as I got to him. Now I'm 6'1" and was wearing big boots, holding a chainsaw over my head. This kid looked up at me and shook in his shoes like I've never seen anyone shake before. his mouth was open and he thought I was going to cut him in half. He couldn't back up because the van was behind him. I shut off the saw and just started laughing. He took off as his friends laughed and pointed at him. I'll never know, but I bet he pissed himself that night....... :D Good times....