PDA

View Full Version : Very important, all hetero men read.

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 09:26 AM
Inspiret as i am from the days Homo-thread, i have made us a litlle calculation, to ease anyone who might be heterosexuals minds overthere.
Have you ever been sitting saturday night with a couple of buddus, having a few brewskis, wondering if a litlle female company was possible???
Andafter beer nbr. 4 wondering if any of your old girlfreinds were available for a little of the horizontal mambo??
After beer nbr. 10, things get more simple and uncomplicated,
I WANT PUSSY,NOW!!! but none around????
Let the nice and freindly painter inlighten you on the pussy situation in the US.
Now, i don't know about the average lenght of the US penis, so i'm forced to use the average lenght of the Danish penis, about 10 inches.:D
Now, if the average depth of the US vagina is about 11 inches, we have one inch per pussy left. 11-10=1 inch
Now if the population of the US is about 100 million people and half of those are women, there will be roughly 50 million inches of pussy walking around overthere, that never will be used for anything, or by anyone.
Think about that next time you invite your buddys over for beer!!!
SO theoreticaly it should be very easy to get a piece of ass over there.
The viking.

Dave C
10-30-2003, 10:10 AM
you guys are sick and twisted over there. Keep up the good work.:D

superdave013
10-30-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
SO theoreticaly it should be very easy to get a piece of ass over there.
The viking.
No, theoreticaly it's easy to get a piece of pussy. To get her to give up the ass seems to take a little more work and a lot more beer! :)

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 10:23 AM
Try the traditional vikingbrew, "mjoed".
It's like going to the doctor, you know, the right medicine for the right pain.....................................
The viking, inlightning as hell.