PDA

View Full Version : TOBY KIETH / 60 Mins- Last night

carbonmarine
10-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Did anyone see this last night !
That guy is great ! ...... I am going out today and purchasing that guy's entire catalogue...
Anyhow, Dan Rather interview this guy, Show clips and trys to shame or lead this guy down a path to appology for who he is, what he is and for that matter WHO WE ALL ARE .... which is : AMERICAN'S.......
He cited The dixie Chicks, Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue, that punk Peter Jennings ( whos canadian ) and Toby's own rhetotric, etc......and Toby just said... " I wish those people would say more , because I am thinking about hiring them , because each time they speak.... I get headlines and sell out shows...."
What a hell of a guy !
Rick32 :cool:

HOSS
10-30-2003, 10:29 AM
Toby Rocks! Wish like hell I saw the interview.

topless
10-30-2003, 11:52 AM
His latest video (I love this Bar) was filmed at Montanas in San Dimas. He is my hero......Oh I mean Tom Brown is my hero.;)

spectratoad
10-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Isn't Comrade Rather the one that interviewed Sadman Hussinsane?

carbonmarine
10-30-2003, 12:40 PM
yes, what a jerk......... He's also the one that grandstanded on Letterman with Crocodile Tears..... !
**** THE NETWORKS w/ there Jennings, Rather & Brokaw... They are all arrogant twit's completly who've lost touch with America & reality long ago..
** I'll take like Hannity, O'rielly & Scarborough and time !
Rick32:cool:

BIGTYME
10-30-2003, 01:09 PM
Toby keith is a GREAT AMERICAN! His taliban song had me laughing for 5 mins. that was great!

SchellSchock
10-30-2003, 01:46 PM
DR;..." I like Peter Jennings, he's a good guy."
TK; "Well, I don't like him and I'm not going to lie to you about it!"
DR; "What is the real scoop between you and the Dixe Chicks singer...."
TK I'm thinkin of hiring her as my publicist cuz' as long as she keeps this up my sales go up."
This guy is my new celebrity idol....says it like it is ...and
JOKE 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A F@$K!!!!

dimarcobros
10-30-2003, 02:55 PM
I have tickets to go seem him at the Pond on November 15th in the 15th row from the center stage. Can't wait...
DMB

Dave C
10-30-2003, 03:30 PM
darn I missed it. too bad. Anymore tid bits?
Ol' Dan Rather-you-not-know is a unabashed liberal and he makes no apologies either.

Kilrtoy
10-30-2003, 07:39 PM
He only calls it as he and the rest of the country sees it....

Nubbs
10-30-2003, 09:30 PM
I think it's great to see a celebrity who is not afraid to be politically incorrect and tell it like it is. I highly recommend you go to one of his concerts if you get a chance. He's a great performer. Last time his concert included a video clip of a dog pissing on peter jennings.

Cas
10-30-2003, 10:37 PM
great interview! Loved it. Somebody out there must have taped it.