PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Cheetah Fast Cat value??

nodigg
10-31-2003, 09:01 AM
Think I will try this up here where there is more trafffic.
First of all, I am prepared for the anti-Cheetah slamming so bring'em on.
I am considering buying a new boat and want your help in estimating what I should be able to get retail for my boat. Some of you have seen it, and some may have heard it or heard of it so I am wondering what you might think it could bring on the market.
I put a lot of money into it of course after I bought it and do not expect to get it back but with a stock small motor brand new one going for 42k I don't think I can recover very much even with the extras. Tell me what you think please.
502/whipple/headers/silent choice/oversized exhaust valves/dual ram wpm external steering/bravo one/apx 350hrs= over 35mph!
three amps/15 speakers/bow remote/mp3 Sony pop-out-detachable/10 disc/one 12"sub= stereo will hurt your ears!
sink/fresh water/cutting board/porta potty/double bimini/three rear wrap around side shades/cover/front wash down/three bilge pumps/power engine hatch/2 12 volt batteries/two golf cart batteries/perco switch/docking lights/transom trim switch/set up for wet bike crane up front/powder coat package/all white/bed up front/
All records for maintanence and all done more frequently than suggested.
Okay, have at it and thanks
:confused: :frown: :D

Dr. Eagle
10-31-2003, 09:09 AM
I'd say start with NADA and guesstimate from there.
www.nada.com It will give you a half assed baseline for the boat, but it's value is going to be what the market will bear and will depend on how fast you want to sell it. NADA is a start.
:D

hot_diggity_dog
10-31-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by nodigg
I am considering buying a new boat and want your help in estimating what I should be able to get retail for my boat. Some of you have seen it, and some may have heard it or heard of it so I am wondering what you might think it could bring on the market.
I put a lot of money into it of course after I bought it and do not expect to get it back but with a stock small motor brand new one going for 42k I don't think I can recover very much even with the extras. Tell me what you think please.
502/whipple/headers/silent choice/oversized exhaust valves/dual ram wpm external steering/bravo one/apx 350hrs= over 35mph!
three amps/15 speakers/bow remote/mp3 Sony pop-out-detachable/10 disc/one 12"sub= stereo will hurt your ears!
sink/fresh water/cutting board/porta potty/double bimini/three rear wrap around side shades/cover/front wash down/three bilge pumps/power engine hatch/2 12 volt batteries/two golf cart batteries/perco switch/docking lights/transom trim switch/set up for wet bike crane up front/powder coat package/all white/bed up front/
I'm thinking around 30K-36K
I sold my 5 year old 95 around 28K with 400 hours on a 454 mag stock.
HDD:cool:

THOR
10-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Post a pic too if you can.
Personally, I dig the Fast Cats. I was on HDDs and it was killer. I was very suprised how f'n huge that thing is. Plus, it hauls ass. Tons of storage. I cant see anything wrong with the Cheetahs.

nodigg
10-31-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
I'm thinking around 30K-36K
I sold my 5 year old 95 around 28K with 400 hours on a 454 mag stock.
I think that will be in the ball park. Hey Glen, got any pictures of NO DOUBT without too many neked women on it you can post for me?:rolleyes:

hot_diggity_dog
10-31-2003, 10:01 AM
I think that will be in the ball park. Hey Glen, got any pictures of NO DOUBT without too many neked women on it you can post for me?:rolleyes:
Let me check the archives.

hd&boatrider
10-31-2003, 10:01 AM
You had a shitter on board? If I would have known that I would have used it instead of shitting in the engne hatch all the time....lol

hot_diggity_dog
10-31-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by THOR
Post a pic too if you can.
Personally, I dig the Fast Cats. I was on HDDs and it was killer. I was very suprised how f'n huge that thing is. Plus, it hauls ass. Tons of storage. I cant see anything wrong with the Cheetahs.
Thor,
With the way mine is set up currently NoDiggs is even faster than mine.
I think we both run low 80's when all dialed in.

hot_diggity_dog
10-31-2003, 10:26 AM
I found one Rick:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Nodoubt-med.jpg

THOR
10-31-2003, 10:27 AM
Hmmm, very interesting. :wink:

nodigg
10-31-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
You had a shitter on board? If I would have known that I would have used it instead of shitting in the engne hatch all the time....lol
BIACH!
What makes you think I woulda' let ya use it anyhow?:yuk:

nodigg
10-31-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I'd say start with NADA and guesstimate from there.
www.nada.com It will give you a half assed baseline for the boat, but it's value is going to be what the market will bear and will depend on how fast you want to sell it. NADA is a start.
Thanks for the advice, I'm checking it out now

nodigg
10-31-2003, 11:28 AM
Nada estimate retail average is 38k without whipple/stereo and many other things so maybe colse to 40???:rolleyes:

nodigg
10-31-2003, 11:30 AM
Thor,
With the way mine is set up currently NoDiggs is even faster than mine.
I think we both run low 80's when all dialed in.
Thanks for the picture Glen. Veerrry tasteful.
What is this low 80's crap? You know I only do about 35mph!:D

DogHouse
10-31-2003, 11:36 AM
Rick, I don't think asking $40k is out of line at all. Yeah it is a few years old but it's very nice and loaded with all the toys. Good luck with the sale!
So, this begs the question, whatcha gettin' to replace it...

nodigg
10-31-2003, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the input Brian. I think ya know already I been looking hard at Magic (party cat) with a few personal mods for some time now. This may be the off season it gets done. Send me over a detailed drawing of your gelcoat so they can knock another one off for me just like yours okay?:D Or should I go ALL WHITE this time around?? Just for something new!:wink:

nodigg
10-31-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I gotta a crisp new five dollar bill for ya.. I'm not trying to lowball ya, but that's all I got.
River"Let's make a deal"Dave
After all the good times I've had thanks to you.....................I'll get back to ya' on that offer real soon :D

24ROD
10-31-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by DogHouse
Rick, I don't think asking $40k is out of line at all. Yeah it is a few years old but it's very nice and loaded with all the toys. Good luck with the sale!
So, this begs the question, whatcha gettin' to replace it...
Rick, I'm with Brian I think your boat is worth every bit of 40k. Anyone will be able to tell you have taken great care of it, good luck.
Carlos

nodigg
11-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by 24ROD
Rick, I'm with Brian I think your boat is worth every bit of 40k. Anyone will be able to tell you have taken great care of it, good luck.
Carlos
Thanks for the input Pops. Now where is my can cover I loaned you at the Cheetah and friends?? LOL! I expect to get that back with a cold beer inside next summer!:D

hot_diggity_dog
11-01-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by 24ROD
Carlos
So I guess I'll be asking around 60K for mine. ;)

nodigg
11-01-2003, 03:56 PM
So I guess I'll be asking around 60K for mine. ;)
OUCH! That's lot of money for some blue paint!:wink: :D