PDA

View Full Version : natural blonde?

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-31-2003, 10:06 AM
> A girl came skipping home from school one day. " Mommy, Mommy!" she yelled, "We were counting today and all the other kids could only count to 4, but i counted to 10.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 see?"
>
> "Very good," said her mother.
>
>" Is it because i'm blonde Mommy?"
>
> "yes it's because your blonde."
>
> The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled,"We were saying our alphabet today, and all the other kids could only go to D, but i went all the way to G. a,b,c,d,e,f,g. See?"
>"very good," said her mother.
>"is it because i'm blonde mommy?"
>"yes, it's because your blonde."
>The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "mommy, mommy," she yelled. "we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests but i have these!"
>" very good ." said her embarresed mother.
> Is it because i'm blonde mommy?"
>
> " No ,honey, it's because you are 24." :rolleyes:

Ziggy
10-31-2003, 10:08 AM
LOL-Great one!!

Keithb87
10-31-2003, 10:40 AM
What does "Tilt Wheel" mean to a Blond?:confused:
More Headroom:D :D :D

SDLifesaver
10-31-2003, 11:34 AM
My wife is a Natural Blonde! Maybe that's why she does the stuff she does? She has been awesome this last week with all the fires and me being away. I'll keep her and all her natural blonde hairs. Nick

Keithb87
10-31-2003, 11:40 AM
My Fiance is Natural Blond too.
She keeps trying to change the color of her hair, but She hasn't changed her actions and silly things she does.
The roots are still Blond

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-31-2003, 11:50 AM
i don't know if i would be concidered a natural blonde they do call my hair color dirty blonde does that count. :D i can't remember if the carpet matches the drapes J/K :D :rolleyes:

HammerDown
10-31-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
i don't know if i would be concidered a natural blonde they do call my hair color dirty blonde does that count. :D i can't remember if the carpet matches the drapes J/K :D :rolleyes:
Carpet:yuk: ...Linoleum:eek: :p :D