PDA

View Full Version : need BBC motor plates

SANGER-RICH
10-31-2003, 09:54 PM
I dont really want to part this SangerFlat out, but I need a set of motor plates that will fit a BBC with a 26 in wide stringers , inside width, any help would be appreciated.:)
It is for my 74 Sanger Hydro

SANGER-RICH
11-06-2003, 06:15 AM
Come on guys does'nt anybody have any clean motor mounts [or plates] that will fit my 74 sanger hydro????????????? Rail mounts will be nice. Stringer width inside is 26". Help Help Help:confused: :confused: :confused: , If I step up to the plate and buy new ones it will dig into my pocket more than I want right now.

superdave013
11-06-2003, 06:31 AM
If you send me your plates I can make another set just like them. Yours are the rail kit style right?
I made a set for Le Ess13 awhile back and they fit perfect. He,s not even running u joints.

BigBoyToys
11-06-2003, 06:56 AM
SD, I don't think he has any at all and needs a set. The HYdro that he is setting up originally had a 426 hemi in it and didn't come with any plates. SR will be installing a BBC in it but needs plates for it.
Richard, I still have that 1 set that the plates measure 23"...... A few brackets or a wider rail and your set:) Check with Sangster, he may be able to make ya a set (???)

Hud
11-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Nice:jawdrop:

Sangster
11-06-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
SD, I don't think he has any at all and needs a set. The HYdro that he is setting up originally had a 426 hemi in it and didn't come with any plates. SR will be installing a BBC in it but needs plates for it.
Richard, I still have that 1 set that the plates measure 23"...... A few brackets or a wider rail and your set:) Check with Sangster, he may be able to make ya a set (???)
That Tub needs more than Motor plates...They got to hook to something besides the motor, it needs a rail kit also.....The hardware in that deal is a prime example of what shoudn't have been done 30 years ago....If your gonna run that boat hard or close to it, it needs to be solid with good hardware.......:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

78Eliminator
11-06-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
If you send me your plates I can make another set just like them. Yours are the rail kit style right?
I made a set for Le Ess13 awhile back and they fit perfect. He,s not even running u joints.
How much do you charge to make plates??

SANGER-RICH
11-06-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
That Tub needs more than Motor plates...They got to hook to something besides the motor, it needs a rail kit also.....The hardware in that deal is a prime example of what shoudn't have been done 30 years ago....If your gonna run that boat hard or close to it, it needs to be solid with good hardware.......:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
We can do the rail kit, Do you have anything Sangster?? I know !GT Boats, Dave does not have any all he can do is order them new, if no one can help me by tomorrow I will have to bite the billet [ get it ???} and order new:D :D :D