PDA

View Full Version : Boatnam2

Laveyman
11-01-2003, 11:46 AM
Check you PM's.

gigamurph
11-01-2003, 12:13 PM
Uh, Laveyman? Not to stick my nose where it don't belong (well, I already did that when I read a topic not addressed to me; didn't I?), but I don't think he's ignorin' ya or that his PMs are full; I just think that he's not interested in your ex-wife! That is unless Tina is her!:D

boatnam2
11-01-2003, 06:43 PM
i got it laveyman, doing the graveyard thing this weekend just got to work.i sent you back a pm and will call you minyada.hey whats up gig?

RiverToysJas
11-01-2003, 07:19 PM
Is there another top-secret Lavey owner's meeting I should know about??? :D :D :D

gigamurph
11-01-2003, 08:00 PM
" hey whats up gig?"-boatnam2
Same ol' same ol' Jim! The ol' lady wasn't feelin' good today so I' thought I would just hang out at home, take care of some domestic duties for the ol' girl, and see what kinda s**t I could stir up on the boards! You? Hope you , Tina, and yours are all doin' well! Have a good Halloween? Treat any tricks? You two are gonna make it to DD's Christmas party; aren't you?.....and you are gonna stay longer than 2 hours this year if you do; right? It seems that I can't go since we crashed their Halloween party! (yeah, right!) Just another party to crash! Geezus! Just realized that that can't be much more than 5-6 weeks away! Better get your Christmas shoppin' started if ya haven't already!
:D

gigamurph
11-01-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Is there another top-secret Lavey owner's meeting I should know about??? :D :D :D I thinkthey're meetin' to vote you out and into the Bass Tracker club as soon as they can get their hands on the proper stickers, rod holders, and pogo seats! :p :D
ooooo.....such talk from a whacka pilot! :D

boatnam2
11-01-2003, 08:27 PM
i hope we can go, im really still trying to get the bad taste out of my mouth from not getting to go to op6c AGAIN.working weekends suck but i guess i dont have to tell you that.rtj how is everthing?so gig what did you got to the halloween party dressed up as?

gigamurph
11-01-2003, 11:11 PM
"so gig what did you go to the halloween party dressed up as?"-boatnam2
I didn't win any prizes for best costume; but I did save a crapload of money on my costume! I went as a DICK!:p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366113_1347-med.JPG